Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

“O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads (45818 Views)

Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster (2) (3) (4)

Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by xfinance: 3:02am On Sep 28, 2021
...Marketplace

Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Ever8090: 3:10am On Sep 28, 2021
Is this supposed to be a joke or what!!?
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by igbowoman: 4:04am On Sep 28, 2021
The only reason this is happening is because the so called GOs like Adeboye,Oyedepo,Oyakilome, Chris Okafor, the late TB, Olukoya, Enenche,Ibiyeomie, Funke Adejumo, Oritsejafor , Fatoyinbo etc have turned the church into a 3 ring circus , a business center.
Any comedian is now bold and free to insult the church as they wish.
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by DWJOBScom(m): 4:30am On Sep 28, 2021
He invites the same crew with funny nicknames
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Bunch of insane people !!
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Emmaculate77(m): 5:01am On Sep 28, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Amazing how people try to use spirituality to eradicate poverty.

Religion might not entirely create wealth directly, however, it certainly create wealth indirectly.

The problem of Nigeria is not lack of human or natural resources, but lack of good morals and ethics; whereby most(more than 95%) occupying higher positions try to extort money from others and embezzle public funds.

Our politicians are heaping debts on our generation unborn, while using the resources and destiny of the nation as collateral, with nothing to show for it.

They recover looted funds only to loot it again for themselves.

These are areas spirituality is supposed to address, when people become morally sound, CORRUPTION, which is the greatest challenge of Nigeria, will be a thing of the past. And the country will start living up to her full potential and take her place among the best in the world.

Unfortunately, spirituality or Christianity is failing to live up to its standard.

But when done rightly, then yes, spirituality can help eradicate poverty.
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by sonofElElyon: 6:04am On Sep 28, 2021
saphiere:

https://.com/o-lord-cubana-me-and-make-me-sit-at-home-nigerians-react-to-a-hilarious-church-poster/

Not a true church.. founder not genuine pastor.. even uses the "F" word on his posters.. "a.k.a Jesus never fu*k up ministry"
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by wizdooarchy3(m): 6:06am On Sep 28, 2021
Aba no de joke ooh grin
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Picker28: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2021
I belong to comment readers association of Nigeria
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by wyqay: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2021
Money making centre. MMC
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by manunitedbabes: 7:16am On Sep 28, 2021
This God is too much to overlook some things ....nawa patient God indeed
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Testimony1988(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2021
The pastor shouldn't joke with the things of God.
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by ServantOG: 8:12am On Sep 28, 2021
This can not be real.

I don't think any sane human will fall for this.
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Youngminister(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2021
All Join
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by MeeLan: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2021
That's no church, someone is busy using his phone to design these stickers from his shop and seeking attention.

If you want to learn to design Catchy poster or stickers to make money, send me a DM
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2021
saphiere:

https://.com/o-lord-cubana-me-and-make-me-sit-at-home-nigerians-react-to-a-hilarious-church-poster/

"These are the kind of post you would expect Righteousness2 to jump at and defend Christianity but as long as it's not about "Russia intercepting US Aircraft" or "Earthquakes ravaging Japan" to remind us the world is coming to an end, e nor concern am". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Imustnottalk: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Location abeg,I must hammer this year
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Oracleforce: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Someone scallywag in the cults has turned the church into the clubhouse
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by buchivik(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Drone95:
hey bro, cat withdraw btc from coinbase since 3 days ago

1 413 two 06 4 7 three 0 hit up
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Truthsoldier(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
angryTruth be told...these men are plain fools..big stupid Antichrist hungry fools
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by VickyRotex(f): 1:16am On Oct 03, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Church awon madam vickyrotex

Smh. Ofe je igbaju abi

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant