Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House (55246 Views)

Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game / Pere And Peace's Reaction As Michael Walked Into The Bbnaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by IceColdVeins(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Awwwwn,,, e go be like dream grin

One of them won't be happy though. Who can guess?
white money. He’s been in a happy mood since Pere left

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by tutudesz: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
humberjade:

When he hears Guilder Ultimate Search is about to start too grin
Osinbajo explaining to Buhari that No naked-ness shocked in Ultimate Search shocked

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by tutudesz: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
topoftheworld:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
BB9ja had taken the attention of youths away from the bubu government abi�
Bubu can get away with anything during BB9ja O!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by humberjade: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
tutudesz:

Osinbajo explaining to Buhari that No naked-ness shocked in Ultimate Search shocked

grin grin grin

But on a more serious note...Nigerian youths are kinda too docile and timid for my liking...it all starts and ends on Social Media.

EndSars was suppose to be the end of these oppressors...while some chickened out, some were bought.

But like I always say, I pray the North does wuruwuru and retain power come 2023..all we will need as youth then will be the backing of the political elite in the South....When the political scene becomes tensed post 2023, and the political elite from both divide are aiming for eachother jugular, we seize the occasion to do the needful

Seriously, Nigeria needs to be rescued asap...if it can't, make everyone bear in baba name...1 EURO to naira 640 embarassedcry

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Digmygold: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
So proud of my babygirl Angel. A child of grace. grin

After using long leg to change the "top 5" norm to top 6. Proud of her indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Digmygold: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Who can see what i am seeing? cheesy grin

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by yankison(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
iamdapsyj:

That is not selfishness. It's a competition. You think those other competitors are happy. They are just laughing for the camera. I can understand he is not your fave.

Dont mind him .pls how do i use my 2500 to viote WM

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by VEHINTOLAR: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Biggie is a mad man ! Would there have been any toy game if it was that olosho girl,with her over exposed flabby ass and disgusting saggy boobs,that had 25% of the fans total votes ?

The idiotic big brother just subjected Pere to a needless mental torture and stress. BBN is a fraud; viewers' choices don't really count. This season is nothing but a show of shame and at best,a poorly scripted comedy !

mess y'all biggie and the production crew !

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by iamdapsyj(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
yankison:

Dont mind him .pls how do i use my 2500 to viote WM

https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-naija/season/6/vote

That is the link. Please vote whitemoney. When you have voted (100) via mobile, you can switch to desktop to put another 100 votes.

You can also vote through MyDStv app. Download it at Google play store.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Tapout(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
I heard Pere's fans threatened to kidnap Ebuka's tailor

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by achillesfoot(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please can someone tell me how we came to the point that men now use hair attachments??

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Evercurious(f): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Abeg no abuse that phrase .. child of grace indeed cos of BBN. Jagajaga talk
Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Ijoba4lyf(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Mr White of course... The guy get bad belle, who no know no go know.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Evercurious(f): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
braimeddy:
See as whitemoney just dey cold. Stingy dude

Abeg free the guy.. is he not allowed to express himself the way he feels like?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Evercurious(f): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
eeddiiee:

Very selfish human being

And how does selfishness come in here? Unaa go just dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by tutudesz: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
humberjade:

grin grin grin

But on a more serious note...Nigerian youths are kinda too docile and timid for my liking...it all starts and ends on Social Media.

EndSars was suppose to be the end of these oppressors...while some chickened out, some were bought.

But like I always say, I pray the North does wuruwuru and retain power come 2023..all we will need as youth then will be the backing of the political elite in the South....When the political scene becomes tensed post 2023, and the political elite from both divide are aiming for eachother jugular, we seize the occasion to do the needful

Seriously, Nigeria needs to be rescued asap...if it can't, make everyone bear in baba name...1 EURO to naira 640 embarassedcry
Brotherly never depend on Nigeria youths O! They will support the highest bidder, the endscars protest is a good example.
Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Wentworthorg: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sanmel:
Wow! Is like Biggie enjoys looking at Angel.. He doesn't want her out of his sight till the show ends.. smiley
It could only have been that as I cant see any other reason they squeezed.To be watching her as she always display her saggy boobs without bra?
Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Wentworthorg: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
achillesfoot:
Please can someone tell me how we came to the point that men now use hair attachments??
They have been possesed.Thats the only reason.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Femeto: 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
braimeddy:
See as whitemoney just dey cold. Stingy dude
Very greedy bastard. I never liked him from day one. He is a fake ass dude. Na only Pere done identify.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Whitemoney for the prize

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by rockcitie: 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Which grace? She's a beneficiary of the biggest SCAM in the history of BBNaija.

She's the end product of Biggie's manipulation & deceit. His aim was to sneak her into the finals & he has succeeded. Yeye ojoro game.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by shegz24(m): 12:20am On Sep 28, 2021
Damage control just to make sure Angel is in the final.

Meanwhile, the whole brohaha will work in Pere's favour and get him even more votes.

This final is btwn WM,Pere and Liquo ; the rest are just there to make up the numbers.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by FahBuLous: 12:45am On Sep 28, 2021
wallrichy:
Damage control. I guess biggie see and hear niggers protesting outside and quickly retraced his steps...wish the youth can put such fear in Buhari to stop his stupidity In leading the country astray....
They rather put all their energy on a show than reality... sad
Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by vickydevoka(m): 2:11am On Sep 28, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
U self go like blue fîlm n Ashawo house. Lol
Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by AuroraB(f): 2:31am On Sep 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Whitemoney cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by HIPROFILE(m): 4:16am On Sep 28, 2021
mdokaba1:
It’s so obvious that White wasn’t happy seeing Pere (his only competition) came back. The disappointment was all over WM

tell your self the truth

If you were white money in such a game will u be so happy?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by athaboi(f): 5:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Joezik:

Nonsense definitely not from God
lolz... God will definitely shock most of you on the last day...who are you to decide for God who's deserving of his grace?? Who are you? Are you a righteous person? Chill and live your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija Omashola Captured Having A Hard-on On Camera / Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Spotted Having Fun Together In The Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.