Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House (55245 Views)

Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game / Pere And Peace's Reaction As Michael Walked Into The Bbnaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Algold: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2021
Betece:
Firstly I want to highlight the fact that Pere nd angel have been molested unreasonably. Why order a conformational conglomerate when you can't chair a conventional indices ?
This show is just observatory sickening, I've been watching and observing the way things scaffold and upload emphatically on this show and I must compress and converse graciously that yam, wife, goat and table are all mad
All this English for Nairalanders grin grin grin grin
Oya summarize
Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by project8(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2021
lalajnr:
They are welcome grin grin grin

This scenario go help us and the northerners to vote for the rightful person come 2023 grin grin grin

This scenario go make 1naira to one dollar

This scenario go make Nigeria Army to wipe out all terrorists

This scenario go endsars and police brutality grin grin grin

Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Tzar(m): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2021
I keep saying it, Nigerian factor don enter BBN.

Even MumuSaga leaked that he paid to enter the house.

The show has lost its authenticity as a REALITY show!
Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Jerryherd: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2021
Pere almost got robbed.... I just pity Whitemoney, he is intelligent enough to know Pere is a major danger to his 90 million dream
Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Ijaya123: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2021
tutudesz:
The moment Buhari is told BB9JA is about to finish grin and Nigeria youths will drag him for Twitter banned, dollars increase, Bandits and Kidnapping grin

You mean bbnaija took away the sense of Nigerian youths?
Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Singlepringle: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2021
You and everyone that liked your reply are really silly� *Drops mic*
Joezik:

Nonsense definitely not from God
Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by Joezik(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
athaboi:
lolz... God will definitely shock most of you on the last day...who are you to decide for God who's deserving of his grace?? Who are you? Are you a righteous person? Chill and live your life

He will shock u too .... By their fruits u shall know dem.

When u have a daughter... U can advice her to be like ur "Angel"
Re: The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Fake love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija Omashola Captured Having A Hard-on On Camera / Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.