Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man !!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man !!! (842 Views)

Wanted Thief- Beware Of This Mechanic. (ada) / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / Be Careful With This Fraudster On OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man !!! by Cloud700: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
I met this man here on Nairaland claiming to be a mechanic and I explain what I wanted him to do and he said he can do it Better and I would even recommend him to other people without knowing this dumb skull does not know much about car. He said he has a workshop at mainland but I told him to come to island for home service cos my type of car is a very sensitive one that I can’t just give anyone. Instead of this guy to buy new break pads. He was trying to adjust the old one and telling me it will work right now this guy has scatter my car and the money I will use to repair it now is much cos he already scatter all the car system. I call him to come service all my car legs and buy new break pads but this numb skull was trying to connect some kind of wire to my car saying his trying to off a light on the dashboard that I did not send him. That light has been there since I imported the car from US and it’s a normal stuff. I even gave this guy good money and what pain me most is that I believed him and trusted the car won’t give me any issues. My car was in good condition before I called him but immediately he left everything started to work abnormal. The mechanic I took my car to today told me that man does not know anything about car that he already removed some vital parts from the car legs and don’t know how to fix it back and decided to keep the stuff and not tell me. This is the man picture and number here please be careful and don’t call this kind of people for job I was trying to help a fellow man like me to make a living but see how he pays me back. THATS NOT MY DOG BUT THE GUY PROFILE PICTURE ON WHATAPP

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man !!! by xpressionx(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Your dog dey bite am?

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man !!! by aninweze(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Abimbola3010
Pretty damning testimony here, what say you?
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man !!! by end1999constitu(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
xpressionx:
Your dog dey bite am?

Could be......
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man !!! by Cloud700: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
xpressionx:
Your dog dey bite am?

That’s not my dog, but his profile picture on Whatapp
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man !!! by zabimaru: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mrcoolautofix?
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man !!! by Memberclub(m): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2021
sorry about your car bro
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man !!! by ksmart027(m): 12:23am On Sep 28, 2021
Cloud700:
I met this man here on Nairaland claiming to be a mechanic and I explain what I wanted him to do and he said he can do it Better and I would even recommend him to other people without knowing this dumb skull does not know much about car. He said he has a workshop at mainland but I told him to come to island for home service cos my type of car is a very sensitive one that I can’t just give anyone. Instead of this guy to buy new break pads. He was trying to adjust the old one and telling me it will work right now this guy has scatter my car and the money I will use to repair it now is much cos he already scatter all the car system. I call him to come service all my car legs and buy new break pads but this numb skull was trying to connect some kind of wire to my car saying his trying to off a light on the dashboard that I did not send him. That light has been there since I imported the car from US and it’s a normal stuff. I even gave this guy good money and what pain me most is that I believed him and trusted the car won’t give me any issues. My car was in good condition before I called him but immediately he left everything started to work abnormal. The mechanic I took my car to today told me that man does not know anything about car that he already removed some vital parts from the car legs and don’t know how to fix it back and decided to keep the stuff and not tell me. This is the man picture and number here please be careful and don’t call this kind of people for job I was trying to help a fellow man like me to make a living but see how he pays me back. THATS NOT MY DOG BUT THE GUY PROFILE PICTURE ON WHATAPP
What is the mechanic moniker?

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Corolla LE / Foreign Used 2017 Range Rover Vogue Autobiography. / Acura MDX 2008 Fulloption Toks... 4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.