Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Please Help Me Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me Nairalanders (507 Views)

Please Share Ur Experience With Me Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 28, 2011
I want to go into business. I need a profitable business to go into. I need a business i can get money to live comfortably. At least to be able to buy a car and build a house. Right now, there are two business in my mind. It is tiles and construction metals. I am confused regarding the one to select. I have about 5 million naira to do this business. I also plan in importing the goods from china. Which of this business should i go for? Useful ideas will be welcome. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Nairalanders by zogo(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2011
amongst the two, which can you start with your capital of 5m? which of them do you have first class information on? then consider go for the one.

I will see you @ the top!

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Nnpc Allocation To Sell Ago Or Kerosene?: / Haulage Business / Travel To Usa What Opportunity Can This Bring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.