Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist (4474 Views)

BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos / See White Woman Who Is A Buss Conductor In Lagos / Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Digmygold: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
This is White Moneys reaction after Pere and Angel returned to the house to join him as finalists contesting for the grand prize. Initially he appeared all excited to see them but within a space of minutes he is curled up and completely silent.

From these images, i wonder if White Money truly does have a heart of gold as he claims or insinuates. He also said he isn't cooking through out this week. White Money always reiterated that he hates to see people hungry. So now he doesn't mind if his fellow housemates are hungry?

Is he beginning to show us another side of him or the true side of him? Was General Pere right after all? Is he a sneaky strategist or not? Has he been his true self from day one?

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
You get work?

1 Like

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Digmygold: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Is White Money being true to.the viewers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Digmygold: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Joysticks:
You get work?

You dey go.work at 8.30pm?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pitiful WM,,,, he only sees Pere & Angel as worthy opponents.
Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Digmygold: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You saw what you saw, init?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Davash222(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Digmygold:

You dey go.work at 8.30pm?
Work without ceasing. You're not a real nigarrrr

3 Likes

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Davash222(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Funny enough, they're not.

1 Like

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Digmygold: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Davash222:

Work without ceasing. You're not a real nigarrrr

Work and quench you.mean. All work and no play makes you quench.
Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Oksman(m): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Digmygold:
Is White Money being true to.the viewers?

He would have been happy if queen was among. Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.

2 Likes

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Digmygold: 4:06am On Sep 28, 2021
Oksman:

He would have been happy if queen was among. Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.

How much did he miss Queen when she left? He is a pretender. See through the mask.
Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by olayiwola72(m): 5:20am On Sep 28, 2021
White money been faking it from day one... Naso Igbo people dey do grin grin grin
Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by pointblank247(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2021
olayiwola72:
White money been faking it from day one... Naso Igbo people dey do grin grin grin
i hear that your blokos was stolen by an Igbo man and used for sacrifice to amadioha. Na true ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Capitalpunisher: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2021
olayiwola72:
E be like say they swear for you abi ?

1 Like

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Digmygold: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2021
olayiwola72:

Really? Lol
Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Digmygold: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
E be like say they swear for you abi ?

Why na?
Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Coldie(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:
That wasn't what happened.

This was when cross and angel were playing.

Whitemoney is not happy with angel, cause she snobbed him after she returned back to the house

1 Like

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Oksman(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Digmygold:

How much did he miss Queen when she left? He is a pretender. See through the mask.

Relationships are based on pretense my friend. Even you are you real? It's only in marriage that you don't pretend. Well I only said my observations- even you. So don't assume you are the right one here.
Good day.

1 Like

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Digmygold: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Oksman:

Relationships are based on pretense my friend. Even you are you real? It's only in marriage that you don't pretend. Well I only said my observations- even you. So don't assume you are the right one here.
Good day.

I am 100% real. The unreal is WM, the fake sooth sayer sneaky jazzman strategist who sees the end of the events of BBN 6 even before it started. "I talk am, I see am, I don know" Absolute trash.
Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Digmygold: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Coldie:

That wasn't what happened.

This was when cross and angel were playing.

Whitemoney is not happy with angel, cause she snobbed him after she returned back to the house

No, he is actually depressed that Angel found out he is fake which he is and also mad and ashamed that Pere made it to the finals giving the way he snubbed Pere when Pere was leaving the house not knowing it was a fake eviction. That's the point I realized he is fake as fvck.
Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by blessorji: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
olayiwola72:
Thunder fire that your sticking mouth you open to call Igbos, Ewu Gambia. Igbos will choke you, what has this got to do with the igbos? You guys cannot talk without bad mouthing the igbos, and you idiot cannot do without the igbos, rubish

1 Like

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Coldie(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Digmygold:

No, he is actually depressed that Angel found out he is fake which he is and also mad and ashamed that Pere made it to the finals giving the way he snubbed Pere when Pere was leaving the house not knowing it was a fake eviction. That's the point I realized he is fake as fvck.
Say what u saw. How does angel define somebody who is fake?

Whitemoney and angel close before?

Angel was just surprised that whitemoney beat her in eviction, that’s when it dawned on her that being good can also win the heart of viewers that’s why she said “when did people start being dz good, even as good as God himself”

How would u be with somebody in the house for months u never called him fake until the day he beat u in eviction? Do the math

U and I know whitemoney did not snob pere the video is everywhere. Whitemoney gave pere a handshake after he was fake evicted.

If angel says whitemoney is fake why didn’t she say it all dz while until whitemoney beat her during eviction?

1 Like

Re: See White Money's Reaction After Pere And Angel Returned To Join Him As Finalist by Digmygold: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Coldie:

Say what u saw. How does angel define somebody who is fake?

Whitemoney and angel close before?

Angel was just surprised that whitemoney beat her in eviction, that’s when it dawned on her that being good can also win the heart of viewers that’s why she said “when did people start being dz good, even as good as God himself”

How would u be with somebody in the house for months u never called him fake until the day he beat u in eviction? Do the math

U and I know whitemoney did not snob pere the video is everywhere. Whitemoney gave pere a handshake after he was fake evicted.

If angel says whitemoney is fake why didn’t she say it all dz while until whitemoney beat her during eviction?

The fact that WM.is fake has gone viral. Go.and check the video again and see how cold and arrogant White Money was towards Pere not knowing it was just a fake eviction. He is a very dirty minded person deceiving the intellectually blind with his fake nicety.

(1) (Reply)

Omotola's Website! / Queen Victoria's Wedding Dress / Amazing Photos Of AFCON Ugliest Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.