Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture (6982 Views)

Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures / IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu / See Our Interior Minister Standing Like A National Flag (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by gidgiddy: 12:22am On Sep 28, 2021
Chances are that days of the Nigerian flag flying in the South East may be well and truly over. South Easterners have started to bring down all Nigerian flags according to IPOB directives.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by CandyOps(m): 1:41am On Sep 28, 2021
Heard someone was shot for putting up an APC signpost in front of his shop?.

14 Likes

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by Gandollar(f): 2:00am On Sep 28, 2021
CandyOps:
Heard someone was shot for putting up an APC signpost in front of his shop? IPOB de confused just like their older brother - MASSOP.

Instead of them to kill the main Oga them wey dey cause wahala for Abuja dem decide to go after commoners and countrymen.

Confused set of people with no sense of governance just like their leaders in Aso Rock. No difference! It's a pity the S.Easterners are poor at politics. But then, what do I know
You heard? Why not make your own research to ascertain the truth, instead of fishing for idiots.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:10am On Sep 28, 2021
Staysave:

Oga shut up there... Mugu...
So anyone that is killed in Igbo land is now killed by IPOB...

Buhari's regime has been trying to bring down Igbos before now but no way!

Recruiting lowlifes to cause mayhem in the south East still won't work!

Pantami, a terrorist is in charge of communication and his likes see nothing wrong with it!

Nigeria has now become a place where anyone will be killing her citizens and gets away with it and government keep mum all because they are fighting Igbos

What's the need of all the information they kept collecting

FG via pantami is using these information to hunt people down!

Modified:
Taba21:

Are they not Children of hates?
So they suddenly turned to children of hate under Buhari

You dey try!

27 Likes

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by Blackfire(m): 4:02am On Sep 28, 2021
We will deal with you miscreants

North2023
Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by farm2008: 4:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Will bringing down flags of Nigeria cause the release of MNk. Please i still maintain my speech stop using Nigeria currency the naira as means of transacting business. Ipob have lot focus

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by kingsceemark(m): 4:34am On Sep 28, 2021
farm2008:
Will bringing down flags of Nigeria cause the release of MNk. Please i still maintain my speech stop using Nigeria currency the naira as means of transacting business. Ipob have lot focus

So said by one head slamming Terrorist

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by richmond500: 4:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Gandollar:
You heard? Why not make your own research to ascertain the truth, instead of fishing for idiots.
so how him wan conduct research?
Is it not by asking and hearing?
Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by richmond500: 4:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Buhari's regime has been trying to bring down Igbos before now but no way! cry

u vagabonds will never blame urselves, na so BH and Taliban take start, Ipob with no ideology, strategy and no constitution will soon destroy the region, militants in Niger Delta started by kidnapping only white men cos they felt the oil companies marginalize them but today the whole region suffers it

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by dasparrow: 5:02am On Sep 28, 2021
Directives were given by IPOB and it is being followed. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by FakeUnity: 5:48am On Sep 28, 2021
richmond500:
u vagabonds will never blame urselves, na so BH and Taliban take start, Ipob with no ideology, strategy and no constitution will soon destroy the region, militants in Niger Delta started by kidnapping only white men cos they felt the oil companies marginalize them but today the whole region suffers it

Obekari onye nwe ozu.

Enwe. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by NGpatriot: 5:50am On Sep 28, 2021
Awon ode BiafraNISTAN jihadi terrorists, if you like, take the flag wipe akpu off your yansh with it, that's your problem as long as that insanity is limited to your terrorists enclave and your ipob villages.

In fact, make sure you enter bank to collect money because you lowered the Nigerian flag.

How dumb and rettarded can these terrorist clowns ne...?

grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by odysey: 5:52am On Sep 28, 2021
CandyOps:
Heard someone was shot for putting up an APC signpost in front of his shop? IPOB de confused just like their older brother - MASSOP.

Instead of them to kill the main Oga them wey dey cause wahala for Abuja dem decide to go after commoners and countrymen.

Confused set of people with no sense of governance just like their leaders in Aso Rock. No difference! It's a pity the S.Easterners are poor at politics. But then, what do I know

Go and kill him yourself
If poor politics is taking steps to leave a failed country and an unfavorable union that's cool, letting terrorists invade the country and terrorize citizens while impoverishing them is good politics May Nigeria happen to you

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by EagleNest(m): 5:59am On Sep 28, 2021
Is this for real, taking down Nigeria flag?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by Antoeni(m): 6:05am On Sep 28, 2021
Idiots, they should also Ban the Use of Naira Notes

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by Taba21: 6:06am On Sep 28, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Buhari's regime has been trying to bring down Igbos before now but no way!

Pantami, a terrorist is in charge of communication and his likes see nothing wrong with it!

Nigeria has now become a place where anyone will be killing her citizens and gets away with it and government keep mum all because they are fighting Igbos

What's the need of all the information they kept collecting

FG via pantami is using these information to hunt people down!

South East people are reaping what they down(hate/evils.

Even boko haram never used someone else head to play football, talkless of their own person.

South East is gonna be totally ravage to a stone age

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by Taba21: 6:07am On Sep 28, 2021
farm2008:

They are cursed tribe

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by potent5(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2021
Ife mee.
Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by gidgiddy: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2021
farm2008:

The Nigerian flag standing wont cause the release of MNK either, so no point for it to stand anyway.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by muykem: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Who installed the flags in the first place? They should continue the madness within south east region. Any attempt to reach south south will attract Wike wrought. You know what that means.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2021
When you have no shops, no business and money, this is what you do in Monday morning, just to be given sugar cane and groundnuts

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by Afamed: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2021
Believe this IPoB terrorist organisation at your own peril
Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by Brimstone77: 7:06am On Sep 28, 2021
farm2008:
will that release kanu??

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2021
gidgiddy:
Chances are that days of the Nigerian flag flying in the South East may be well and truly over. South Easterners have started to bring down all Nigerian flags according to IPOB directives.

You guys will just go one place and be fiddling with the flag, snapped it to tell us SE are removing flags.

Are the names of those those ipob members South easterners?
Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by SIRRITE: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2021
IPOB ALWAYS THINK WITH THEIR ANUS, THAT'S WHY THEY ACT WITHOUT REASONING

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by stabilizer: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2021
If igbos should finally go. On their own? Who will lead them? To me, that region doesn't have the qualities of leadership in their blood stream

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by criuze(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2021
stabilizer:
If igbos should finally go. On their own? Who will lead them? To me, that region doesn't have the qualities of leadership in their blood stream

Come and lead them

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by stabilizer: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2021
criuze:

Come and lead them

Are you hungry? Shoe get size! If you are intelligent enough to reply me with reasonable teaches and observation, Don't ever comment on my mention again.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by criuze(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2021
stabilizer:

Are you hungry? Shoe get size! If you are intelligent enough to reply me with reasonable teaches and observation, Don't ever comment on my mention again.

Just wondering how making one an offer provokes

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by stabilizer: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2021
criuze:

Just wondering how making one an offer provokes

I'm not from the East, Get the best among the unknown gunmen to lead your region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN : The New Naira Notes (pics) / The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions / Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.