Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" (6983 Views)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is as desperate as a devil. He portrays Muslims as inconsiderate people without conscience with no regards for Christianity or respect Nigeria's plurality. Such beast should not be allowed to rule Nigeria. If I hadn't lived in the north and mingled with them, I would have believed that Muslim North are heartless. Tinubu is on his own and doesn't represent Islam.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Wisetrue99: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu and the Fulani fanatics are on their own!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Jostoman: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
That is the work of desperation, Nigerians are looking for a Unifier that will unite the country in 2023 but Mr Tinubu is still trying to divide us more. I think Nigerians will make their choice in 2023 with their PVC

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Alba3: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
There are other parties to vote for if you don't like his choice. Moreover you should be happy that he will fail with this choice, after all you lots are not going to vote for him.

Tinubu is not a religious fanaticst; Christians are more favoured under him and his Pastor wife than under Atiku and Okowa.

Restructuring of Nigeria remains the best way out for everyone.
However, there are some facts about the present existence of our nation that is sacrosanct. Major constructive competitions of our continued existence are: North Vs South, Christianity Vs Islam and other factors are based on ethnicity and social levels.

The presidency is agreeably rotated between North and South. The Muslims are the majority in the North while the Christians are the majority in the South. It's expected that a Muslim presidential candidate from the north will always pick a Christian from the South while a Christian from the South will always pick a Muslim from the north.

However, it's difficult for a Muslim minority man from the South to pick his running mate from the Christian minority in the North (Abiola and Tinubu), likewise a Christian minority man from the north picking his vice from minority Muslims from the South if he plans to win. This is democracy (may be the worst form of government for a multiethnicity, multireligious Nigeria), there is political calculation based on demographic factors not emotions.
Under the military, Gen. Buhari and Idiagbon were both Muslims likewise Gowon and his vice chairman were Christians.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by naija4life247: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Tinubu is as desperate as a devil. He portrays Muslims as inconsiderate people without conscience with no egards for Christianity. If I hadn't lived in the north and mingled with them, I would have believed the Muslim North are heatless andmay have been away by Tinubu's hate musilms.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Esama: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
OP rest how many threads you will create in a second? Are you so jobless to that extent? Abah.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by jumas(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Shettima with boko haram leaders eating together.

God help us.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by JoeNL22(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Tinubu is as desperate as a devil. He portrays Muslims as inconsiderate people without conscience with no egards for Christianity. If I hadn't lived in the north and mingled with them, I would have believed the Muslim North are heatless andmay have been away by Tinubu's hate musilms.
We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by PointZerom: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Alba3:
There are other parties to vote for if you don't like his choice. Moreover you should be happy that he will fail with this choice, after all you lots are not going to vote for him.

Tinubu is not a religious fanaticst; Christians are more favoured under him and his Pastor wife than under Atiku and Okowa.

However, there are some facts about the present existence of our nation that is sacrosanct. Major constructive competitions of our continued existence are: North Vs South, Christianity Vs Islam and other factors are based on ethnicity and social levels.

The presidency is agreeably rotated between North and South. The Muslims are the majority in the North while the Christians are the majority in the South. It's expected that a Muslim presidential candidate from the north will always pick a Christian from the South while a Christian from the South will always pick a Muslim from the north.

However, it's difficult for a Muslim minority man from the South to pick his running mate from the Christian minority in the North (Abiola and Tinubu), likewise a Christian minority man from the north picking his vice from minority Muslims from the South if he plans to win. This is democracy (may be the worst form of government for a multiethnicity, multireligious Nigeria), there is political calculation based on demographic factors not emotions.
Under the military, Gen. Buhari and Idiagbon were both Muslims likewise Gowon and his vice chairman.

In other words, you're more concerned about your APC winning the next general election than the unity of NIGERIA?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Together we shall push away the smelly fly.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Truthisunique2: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Alba3:

Under the military, Gen. Buhari and Idiagbon were both Muslims likewise Gowon and his vice chairman.
is tinubu greed and personal stealing ambition greater than the unity of this country?

We only tolerate ourselves in this country we are never one, every group should be represented, jihadists don't come bigger than buhari that have been educating the idiot since 2015

Can tinubu not sacrifice his stupid ambition than burn down this country, have this country not given him enough
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is a goner

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu thinks Buhari will rig election for him.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Tinubu is as desperate as a devil. He portrays Muslims as inconsiderate people without conscience with no egards for Christianity. If I hadn't lived in the north and mingled with them, I would have believed the Muslim North are heartless. Tinubu is on his own and doesn't represent Islam.

Lol. Tinubu does not represent Islam but you do? An IPOBian who is the typification of religious hatred and intolerance against Islam trying to incite Northern Moslems against Tinubu?

Nothing you desperate IPOBians will not try and use in support of your dead-on-arrival project IPOB Obi.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by kettykin: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

Show nairaland your own first, charity begins at home

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
is tinubu greed and personal stealing ambition greater than the unity of this country?

We only tolerate ourselves in this country we are never one, every group should be represented, jihadists don't come bigger than buhari that have been educating the idiot since 2015

Can tinubu not sacrifice his stupid ambition
than burn down this country, have this country not given him enough

Why don't you lead by example? Make the sacrifice of leaving Nairaland for good.

Spare us your anti-Yoruba repetitive hate preaching you have assaulted us with for months now. Charity begins at home.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Truthisunique2: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why don't you lead by example? Make the sacrifice of leaving Nairaland for good.

Spare us your anti-Yoruba repetitive hate preaching you have assaulted us with for months now. Charity begins at home.
so anybody not supporting drug agbero government is anti Yoruba abi

If Nigeria unity was bigger than buhari to succumb, tinubu is a small fry
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
so anybody not supporting drug agbero government is anti Yoruba abi

If Nigeria unity was bigger than buhari to succumb, tinubu is a small fry

Sharap. You're a disgrace. Make the sacrifice you demand of others. For the greater good, leave Nairaland. Simon Ekpa is looking for
co-hosts on Radio Biafra. You'd fit in there perfectly.

Go there and stop bothering us here. This is a Nigerian forum and not a Biafra hate congregation centre. I think some of you dont realize that.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by SU50: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Tinubu thinks Buhari will rig election for him.

Why won't buhari do it?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Okoroawusa: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
IT'S NOT COMPULSORY TO VOTE TINUBU!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by KingKO22: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu running mate choice is a nightmare combo for the Ndi cannibals grin

They have lost hope in Obituary subsequently instead of them to be jubilating for wrong choice made by Tinubu they have started exhibiting maximum frustrations and creating thousands of threads on Tinubu name.

You never see anything. Kwamkwaso have rejected yu terrorist and made it clear that yeebow camdidats are not sellable and he would soon collapse his structure for Tinubu to be president

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
KingKO22:
Tinubu running mate choice is a nightmare combo for the Ndi cannibals grin

They have lost hope in Obituary subsequently instead of them to be jubilating for wrong choice made by Tinubu they have started exhibiting maximum frustrations and creating thousands of threads on Tinubu name.

You never see anything. Kwamkwaso have rejected yu terrorist and made it clear that yeebow camdidats are not sellable and he would soon collapse his structure for Tinubu to be president

Abi OOO. Tinubu is utilising moslem-moslem combo.

Yet they sit here telling us how terrible it is rather than be working on the swearing-in speech of Peter Obituary if sure Tinubu has made a mistake.

Truth is that sh1t just got real and IPOBians are now sweating buckets knowing Tinubu will have a sound outing in the North courtesy of a Northerner with real grassroot clout and appeal unlike the the gay-hating and unknown Mauritanian Obi chose as his VP.

Tinubu has outwitted them again and they know it. Na to wail and wail remain. Not easy being an IPOBian sha. Na gbas gbos, from left to right, dem dey collect up and down. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by jom28gy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
You contradict yourself
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lol
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Ancestortinubu: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Another idiot Mushin area tout spotted here.

quote author=KingKO22 post=114639847]Tinubu running mate choice is a nightmare combo for the Ndi cannibals grin

You never see anything. Kwamkwaso have rejected yu terrorist and made it clear that yeebow camdidats are not sellable and he would soon collapse his structure for Tinubu to be president[/quote]
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Ikpaitid: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is your next president, if you don't like it you can pack your Ghana must go bags and return to Aba and continue to smoke meth

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by RealTalkNoBull: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Alba3:

Muslims are actually majority in the South too, albeit, slightly.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by ChoCho54(f): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Alba3:

Remi Tinubu pastor. Reno omokiri pastor.

Wahala nor too much so?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by securitywatch50: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
How I wish it is seun saying this with his Twitter handle
Dsalvo:

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by FamTomx2(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
jumas:
Shettima with boko haram leaders eating together.

God help us.

Bro,. it's terrible at the shettima picture..

@ zikojukwu let's push this picture to go viral.

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

You sound like you have cassava stuck in your ass while corn is choking your throat. Wonderment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should The Nigerian Govt Regulate The Social Media Space? / South-East PDP Begins Search For Metuh's Replacement / Defiant Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Help From Uk Government - British MP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.