Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Do Unintelligent People Deserve To Live? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Unintelligent People Deserve To Live? (1031 Views)

Guys, To Be Honest, I Think I Deserve To Be A MOD After My 404 Threads / This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Akeredolu Inspects Igbara Oke /isarun /ibuji Roads, Says The People Deserve Divi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Unintelligent People Deserve To Live? by KrystalKitty: 12:47am On Sep 28, 2021
This question is based on how the unintelligent are treated. They are treated with disgust and pity. They are seen as gone cases.

If you can't learn quickly, and you can't live smartly, and you cannot deduce what should be done to satisfy your loved ones, does such a person's life hold any value? Shouldn't they remain single so as not to drive their partner to frustration? Should they desist from giving birth to children so that their kids won't be as dumb as them, and therefore hated by the smart spouse and the rest of society?

What's your take on this?
Re: Do Unintelligent People Deserve To Live? by mountmoriah(m): 2:43am On Sep 28, 2021
KrystalKitty:
This question is based on how the unintelligent are treated. They are treated with disgust and pity. They are seen as gone cases.

If you can't learn quickly, and you can't live smartly, and you cannot deduce what should be done to satisfy your loved ones, does such a person's life hold any value? Shouldn't they remain single so as not to drive their partner to frustration? Should they desist from giving birth to children so that their kids won't be as dumb as them, and therefore hated by the smart spouse and the rest of society?

U will learn, those u called unillengent, are albert einstein was he was young they called useless, he prove to world that his one of the most intelligent being ever crested and created in the world, edison that brought electricity to the world, tried for many years they said his mad in tries by errors until light came, oga op are you your intelligent?

The most intelligent is Almighty Jah Jehovah

Are u intelligent OP?

Do u also deserve to live Op?

1 Like

Re: Do Unintelligent People Deserve To Live? by KrystalKitty: 3:10am On Sep 28, 2021
mountmoriah:

U will learn, those u called unillengent, are albert einstein was he was young they called useless, he prove to world that his one of the most intelligent being ever crested and created in the world, edison that brought electricity to the world, tried for many years they said his mad in tries by errors until light came, oga op are you your intelligent?

The most intelligent is Almighty Jah Jehovah

Are u intelligent OP?

Do u also deserve to live Op?

Don't take this out of context. I have been called unintelligent before.

Its not an insult, I am actually asking because I feel I'm not intelligent too. So I am asking if I am not intelligent, should I exist? I should not be saying that it is personal, but since you took it as an attack, I have to reveal that I am part of the people you think I am attacking. My question is not about me calling people unintelligent, but rather those who have deemed me and others unintelligent and look down on us. So, do we the 'unintelligent' deserve to live?

Please read it again. I am asking the question based on people's behavior towards so called unintelligent people. So what is your opinion. Be logical and not emotional. After all the answer is for me too.
Re: Do Unintelligent People Deserve To Live? by mountmoriah(m): 6:14am On Sep 28, 2021
KrystalKitty:

Its not an insult, I am actually asking because I feel I'm not intelligent too. So I am asking if I am not intelligent, should I exist? I should not be saying that it is personal, but since you took it as an attack, I have to reveal that I am part of the people you think I am attacking. My question is not about me calling people unintelligent, but rather those who have deemed me and others unintelligent and look down on us. So, do we the 'unintelligent' deserve to live?

Please read it again. I am asking the question based on people's behavior towards so called unintelligent people. So what is your opinion. Be logical and not emotional. After all the answer is for me too.
you deserve to live, because everything God created that have life deserve to live, even the ants are intelligent creation of God, take more we that he created in his image, we deserve to live like kings, none of us is unintelligent,those that think they are more intelligent than others are actually not intelligent in a broad context, it God that blesses, nebuchadnezzar with all is power and might and glory was humble under the intelligent of his own slave (Daniel) he bow to the power of God.

Don't let anyone, and I repeat anyone tell you that you are not intelligent and you don't deserve to live.

Look at how constructive your words in question are, if you are not intelligent how can you construct such.

All you need to pray and ask God for is more intelligence to show his power to this evil world satan his presently control with is demons and his children, he said in his words, he said I will bless those I will bless and curse those I will curse, and the proud,I will abase.

May God bless us is children more intelligence that surpasses the intelligent of this world which is foolish.

Now answer this question, those foolish one's that called themselves intelligent creating nuclear bombs to destroy the creation of God are they intelligent or foolish?

Read your Bible bro.

1 Like

Re: Do Unintelligent People Deserve To Live? by mountmoriah(m): 6:14am On Sep 28, 2021
KrystalKitty:

you deserve to live, because everything God created that have life deserve to live, even the ants are intelligent creation of God, take more we that he created in his image, we deserve to live like kings, none of us is unintelligent,those that think they are more intelligent than others are actually not intelligent in a broad context, it God that blesses, nebuchadnezzar with all is power and might and glory was humble under the intelligent of his own slave (Daniel) he bow to the power of God.

Don't let anyone, and I repeat anyone tell you that you are not intelligent and you don't deserve to live.

Look at how constructive your words in question are, if you are not intelligent how can you construct such.

All you need to pray and ask God for is more intelligence to show his power to this evil world satan his presently control with is demons and his children, he said in his words, he said I will bless those I will bless and curse those I will curse, and the proud,I will abase.

May God bless us is children more intelligence that surpasses the intelligent of this world which is foolish.

Now answer this question, those foolish one's that called themselves intelligent creating nuclear bombs to destroy the creation of God are they intelligent or foolish?

Read your Bible bro..

1 Like

Re: Do Unintelligent People Deserve To Live? by stabilizer: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2021
Nope. Capital no because intelligent and wisdom is the primary weapon needed to battle this life
Re: Do Unintelligent People Deserve To Live? by stabilizer: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2021
KrystalKitty:

An intelligent person would never treat unintelligent person in these manners. If you are intelligent, you will. Know that being intelligent is by gift and grace. So you always try to build the lagging ones and try your best with each time you spent with them by showing them the difference between intelligence and unintelligence. Even if he doesnt become intelligent, he would one or two from your presence and conversation. A full intelligent man doesn't believe in unintelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Do Unintelligent People Deserve To Live? by KrystalKitty: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Krystalkitty has gained both moral, intellectual and emotional strength from your answers. Thank you all. I'm very interested in human nature, and why people do what they do.
Re: Do Unintelligent People Deserve To Live? by JBoss25(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
KrystalKitty:

That's very wrong of you to ask such question, everyone has their purpose on earth whether intelligent or not!
Re: Do Unintelligent People Deserve To Live? by JBoss25(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
KrystalKitty:

That's very wrong of you to ask such question, everyone has their purpose on earth whether intelligent or not!

Modified I saw your latter post

You shouldn't take people's insults and criticism to heart dear, we all get insulted, it's a part of life, try and be mentally strong to handle such in the future.

1 Like

Re: Do Unintelligent People Deserve To Live? by KrystalKitty: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
JBoss25:

Modified I saw your latter post

You shouldn't take people's insults and criticism to heart dear, we all get insulted, it's a part of life, try and be mentally strong to handle such in the future.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The Moment A Dead Man Wake Up In Morgue Russia / Local Garage Experts: The Go-to Liftmaster Tech Support In Los Angeles / Seun Help: Unread Replies Not Working!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.