Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech (3949 Views)

Do You Need To Pay In Dollars($) , Let’s Kennietech Help You Out / Clients Reviews, Testimonials And Success Stories, Your Rating Is Next! / Free Web Development Training At Kennietech (virtually) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
At Kennie Technologies, we wish you a Christmas filled with inspiration and a New Year brimming with digital breakthroughs. May creativity flow seamlessly, and success be the hallmark of your endeavors. Merry Christmas and a prosperous year ahead! .

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by Olaxbolax100: 7:09am On Dec 26, 2023
kenniefawole:
At Kennie Technologies, we wish you a Christmas filled with inspiration and a New Year brimming with digital breakthroughs. May creativity flow seamlessly, and success be the hallmark of your endeavors. Merry Christmas and a prosperous year ahead! .
Do you sell adsense account?
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

Do you sell adsense account?

Yes , I do but at the moment we don’t have any available on ground . I can also guide you to get approved or help you get approved .
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by Olaxbolax100: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
kenniefawole:

Yes , I do but at the moment we don’t have any available on ground . I can also guide you to get approved or help you get approved .

Incase you have several adsense accounts available in jobs, tech, scholarship, insurance or travel, I can buy as many as you have.
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

Incase you have several adsense accounts available in jobs, tech, scholarship, insurance or travel, I can buy as many as you have.

Alright , I would ; some batch of adsense would be coming in very soon .. You can save up our contact
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01
Celebrate the new year with Kennie Technology! Wishing you a happy and prosperous 2024.

Stay happy and healthy! Thank you for always choosing Kennie technologies ❤️ .. we look forward to handling your 2024 projects !

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 9:33am On Jan 02
We are the best ! Website project ongoing

Niche - Business
Monetization type - Google adsense and Affiliate marketing
Domain Extension - .com
Hosting Registrar - Bluehost
Duration - 14 days

To get the cost of designing this blog , kindly send us a message

Kennie tech is your #1 web development & creative agency; we offer services ranging from

1) Web Development & Designs
2) Graphics / Video Amination
3) Social Media Marketing
4) Business / Company Registration
5) Mobile App Development and Submission
6) Digital Marketing
7) Content Creation and Management
cool Google Adsense Services
9) Domain Registration & Web Hosting
10) Business Consultancy and strategies

Feel free to reach out to us via www.kennietech.com.ng
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by MerchantMNT: 10:34pm On Feb 07
My experience with Kennietech shows how productive endeavours can be done through the Internet. I contacted him through Nairaland, and I had a rewarding experience that I hope will continue. A resourceful, and knowledgeable professional in the area of blog setup and management.

Very reliable, patient and recommendable
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08
MerchantMNT:
My experience with Kennietech shows how productive endeavours can be done through the Internet. I contacted him through Nairaland, and I had a rewarding experience that I hope will continue. A resourceful, and knowledgeable professional in the area of blog setup and management.

Very reliable, patient and recommendable
Thank you sir
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kvngdaniel(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10
Very helpful conversation with him. I haven't set up yet, but definitely will come back for a more detailed review when I do.
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by Momandme: 10:51pm On Feb 13
I contracted kennietech for business ne registration.. He has done a fantastic Job and his customer service is topnotch, courteous and prompt.
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21
kvngdaniel:
Very helpful conversation with him. I haven't set up yet, but definitely will come back for a more detailed review when I do.

Thank you sir
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by Goalty01: 6:18pm On Feb 21
kenniefawole:

Thank you sir

I contacted you regarding the internship. But you only reply once in 2days
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21
Goalty01:

I contacted you regarding the internship. But you only reply once in 2days
lol , we have responded already
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by Goalty01: 8:35pm On Feb 21
Haaa.

No wahala

kenniefawole:

lol , we have responded already
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 11:24am On Feb 22
Goalty01:
Haaa.

No wahala

Can you send me the message again ? We stop taking interns by Saturday
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 9:18am On Apr 15
Good morning world ! Kennie Technologies is here for your orders
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18
For those serious about blogging or website projects, steer clear of Nigerian hosting. Instead, consider our VPS server for reliable hosting at an affordable rate. We're here to assist you every step of the way.

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26
What are you doing today ?

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 1:46pm On May 02
Let us be your dollar plug; there are over 100 businesses you can kickstart to start earning in dollars! Connect with Kennie Tech today, and we will be your guide through this journey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of Youwin Awardees. Check Your Name Now! / RE: Bitumen 60/70 Available In Nigeria / Stanbic IBTC: Headline PMI Accelerates To 58.8 In March, From 56.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.