Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River (9611 Views)

3 Arrested Over Rape Of Mentally Ill Woman, Defilement Of Minors In Adamawa / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested / 4 ‘Sexually Charged’ Fulani Herders Rape 4 Female Minors In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2021
The Family Court sitting in Calabar, Cross River State has convicted a 27-year-old man, Hassan Abdullahi, for raping a 12-year-old child.

Abdullahi was convicted by Hon. Justice E.E. Ita, the presiding Judge of the Family Court on Monday, September 27.

The court also made another conviction against one Nicholas Edet for the rape of a minor.

The conviction was secured courtesy of the Basic Rights Counsel Initiative (BRCI)

Head of BRCI, Bar. James Ibor, who confirmed the development said the two convicts will be sentenced on the 30th of September, 2021.

"We would like to appreciate the Judiciary, The Cross River State Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Humanity and Social Welfare, The Commissioner of Police Cross River State Command, Blessing Egwu, Staff & Volunteers of Basic Rights Counsel Initiative (BRCI) who also worked very hard to stabilize the survivors." BRCI says in a statement.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/court-convicts-two-men-for-raping-minors-in-cross-river.html

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2021
Men! Every man as at one time or the other molested a girl.

They say it's nature.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by xpressionx(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Let them pay for there crime.
But this lady above Saying all men abused a lady at one point or the other in their life,is she referring to her husband?

Sorry dear,not all men are the same.

9 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by TUANKU(m): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men !
Some men... you blockhead.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Baawaa(m): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2021
That serve them well,must they rape
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by triple996(m): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Chai!!!
Wtf
Biafra people sef angry
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by TUANKU(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Jail those wild animals for life. In Singapore these scum of the earth would be castrated.
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:

Some men... you blockhead.
lalasticlala seun rule 2. Calling a Nairalander 'block head'.

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Hangmnk: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2021
Hmm! May God save us from Igbos

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by TUANKU(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala seun rule 2. Calling a Nairalander 'block head'.
You can as well report me to God you stupid blockhead grin
If you were molested at home by the men in your house it doesn't mean all men are like that.
You man-hating blockhead. grin

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Benitoh: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2021
They should be castrated

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Peace081: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Shameless, Nigerian men are Useless, All of them

3 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Sonnobax15(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by donnie(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2021
Surprising to see an aboki convicted of raping a minor.
Gov. Ayade, the people of Cross River do not need your so-called special grass for cattle in the state. There is enough land in the North for as many hectres of foreign grass as they would need. Don't use style to annex people's land for your new terrorist APC friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by almsofgold: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

every time I see a rape or any kind of female molestation thread here,I know it's likely to be you. Its says a lot about your mental health. It suggests you must've been violently raped by someone you loved and trusted. Probably a sibling ,uncle, cousin and possibly your father ,since you said the bolded up there. I dont support rape, I've never raped, and never will. As a matter of fact,I was abused by a house help and my mums friends daughter. I healed, though not easy and did not hold any grudge against anybody. I decided not to sink into the abyss that youve sunk yourself in. Hate ,bitterness, self loathe are the perfect recipe for manic depression. Fight it, get a life,and stop promoting gender profiling and hate here. You've done enough harm to yourself than the people you're trying to put down, cause at the end of the day, na man go still gee you belle wen you decide to move away from the dark side. Be guided and get a life angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2021
oyaaaaaa they shul remove their banana grin grin grin
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by AllahThePig: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2021
Zainab is happy that there is a state in Nigeria where pedophiles are sent to jail, unlike in her state where pedophiles marry their victims. She wants to migrate to Cross River state.

[img]https://images./4KXvsZzUdR9iCMH2TOWxbB.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by bong4(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

Don't say this please. I am sure your dad isn't among.

2 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by CertyAgroAllied: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2021
Very bad.
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by pickatyoubackup: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2021
Serves them right. With all the ashewos , runzgirls, and how easy it is to acquire sex these days, I find it hard to believe someone will still go to rape someone else.
With even 500 naira, I believe you can get some indomie and eggs species also.
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Btumay: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2021
Foolish men
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by RapistOnBail: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

Na cos of relevancy u Dey spill this rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by eedimo(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2021
Hope they would be castrated.
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by sparko1(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

I take an exception in this, the fact that you would think this could be true is troubling.

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by jericco1(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Their gbola should be cut off

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by emperordelis(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

Even your dad, brothers and uncles?

3 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Typicalguy(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Calabar and sex grin
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Algold: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

Learn to use your brain, It's for thinking

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by adecz: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2021
undecided

Ahrboki still carry them pervert
behavior all the way to Cross River.❌❌
☹️☹️☹️☹️
Maybe he thinks he is in the north
where such acts are normal, accepted
& encouraged by their religion ☪️☪️☪️

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by DSC7: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Say No To Crime....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands Four Businessmen In Prison For Producing Fake Engine Oil / Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant / Police Denies Extorting N50m From Evans, The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.