Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River (9624 Views)

3 Arrested Over Rape Of Mentally Ill Woman, Defilement Of Minors In Adamawa / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested / 4 ‘Sexually Charged’ Fulani Herders Rape 4 Female Minors In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Ayo2004: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2021
A
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Tonytonex(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Chimdoo: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Too bad
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Triangles1(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2021
This is getting out of hand but they should make sure they convict the worn people.
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Ayo2004: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Men! Every man as at one time or the other molested a girl.

They say it's nature.

No wonder you are so bitter
Your father and brothers must have raped you

Also,you are a rape apologist for not reporting your father to the police when he molested your sisters and mother grin

Who else wan rape you?e sure me say u no fine

3 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Rubbiish(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2021
bong4:

Don't say this please. I am sure your dad isn't among.
She once stated her dad molested her

2 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Tomilola360: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

you sometimes act like your father or brother molested you.

May God heal you

3 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Tonytonex(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Wetin carry aboki go dey rape in the south?
If na for kano this kind thing happen say a southerner rape hausa girl, let's not even say rape sef. If dem see you with a hausa girl, dem go do jungle justice. There will be nothing like court case.
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Skillsnigeria: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2021
Peace081:
Shameless, Nigerian men are Useless, All of them
including your father, if you have any

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Decryptor(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2021
almsofgold:
every time I see a rape or any kind of female molestation thread here,I know it's likely to be you. Its says a lot about your mental health. It suggests you must've been violently raped by someone you loved and trusted. Probably a sibling ,uncle, cousin and possibly your father ,since you said the bolded up there. I dont support rape, I've never raped, and never will. As a matter of fact,I was abused by a house help and my mums friends daughter. I healed, though not easy and did not hold any grudge against anybody. I decided not to sink into the abyss that youve sunk yourself in. Hate ,bitterness, self loathe are the perfect recipe for manic depression. Fight it, get a life,and stop promoting gender profiling and hate here. You've done enough harm to yourself than the people you're trying to put down, cause at the end of the day, na man go still gee you belle wen you decide to move away from the dark side. Be guided and get a life angry

You even get time to school her. Leave her alone till the hate consumes her. She'll probably in her hatred for men kill a man one day like that Kenyan policewoman and end up in jail the rest of her miserable life or the hangman's noose.

That's how people like her usually end up.

2 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by stabilizer: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

Women! Every woman at one time display stupidity and foolishness towards opposite gender
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by elmessiahs(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Some people are so traumatic to the extent, they generalize situations to affect those it doesn't concern.
If you Father and siblings have raped and molested you that doesn't mean everyone is like that

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by HeadMasterClay: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Goldbw122(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2021
When he suppose to marry and have a lot of fun as he wants
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by DropsMic(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

Seems like your father molested you when you were a kid

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by winterlover: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

I never did. Stop saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by MuchAdo: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2021
Rape is totally unacceptable! angry
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by free2ryhme: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

Is your father and brothers and male relatives and siblings included in your definition of "every man"?

angry

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by kay29000(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2021
almsofgold:
every time I see a rape or any kind of female molestation thread here,I know it's likely to be you. Its says a lot about your mental health. It suggests you must've been violently raped by someone you loved and trusted. Probably a sibling ,uncle, cousin and possibly your father ,since you said the bolded up there. I dont support rape, I've never raped, and never will. As a matter of fact,I was abused by a house help and my mums friends daughter. I healed, though not easy and did not hold any grudge against anybody. I decided not to sink into the abyss that youve sunk yourself in. Hate ,bitterness, self loathe are the perfect recipe for manic depression. Fight it, get a life,and stop promoting gender profiling and hate here. You've done enough harm to yourself than the people you're trying to put down, cause at the end of the day, na man go still gee you belle wen you decide to move away from the dark side. Be guided and get a life angry

I pray she listens.
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by sonofElElyon: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

Don't let past experiences condition your thinking negatively.. yes a lot of men are bad.. but not all.. God can help you get the right person.. just keep to his rules.. Jesus loves you.. and is calling you.. God bless you
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Quality20(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2021
I think men shd start marrying submissive women so that their eyes won't be on young minor girls who in almost all cases are quite gentle and docile
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Unbreakable007: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2021
Do cross River state have minor when it comes to sex?
Pictures of the minor pls.
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by LegalWolf: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2021
almsofgold:

Bro, it can never be better said than you captured it. She needs a life coz what’s she’s living is nothing close to it at all

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by GaIaticHorde: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:

You can as well report me to God you stupid blockhead grin
If you were molested at home by the men in your house it doesn't mean all men are like that.
You man-hating blockhead. grin
unfortunately the simp mod she's dating will ban you

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by GaIaticHorde: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2021
AllahThePig:
Zainab is happy that there is a state in Nigeria where pedophiles are sent to jail, unlike in her state where pedophiles marry their victims. She wants to migrate to Cross River state.

[img]https://images./4KXvsZzUdR9iCMH2TOWxbB.gif[/img]
you don finally mad grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Nemesis0147(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

you don’t have sense
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by Lashist(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

You be clown...After saying this rubbish, you will still start shouting "God when" will a man come and pick you as wife cheesy only a blockhead will say all men are molesters but still hope a "molester man" marries her grin. You must be a molester man apologist codedly
Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by AyomideOG01: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They say it's nature.

Every man you said? you are a complete 1diot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant / Police Denies Extorting N50m From Evans, The Kidnapper / The Biggest Fraudsters In Nigeria's History (pictures, Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.