Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Bbnaija And Politics - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija And Politics (428 Views)

Watch The Moment Ka3na Was Evicted From #bbnaija And Reactions From Fans / BBNaija And Its Mysterious Selection Process / Watch #bbnaija And Bollywood On COHAB TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija And Politics by 09085607453king: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2021
BBNaija has been the most populous show that gets the attention of most homes in Nigeria. What is been seen on the TV show, makes viewers to vote for their preferred candidate. We can take this same TV show to politics were all political candidate will be seen on TV for 90 days and within this 90 days, the tasks will be how they will handle the insecurity, all sectors of the economy and powers given them. The best candidate becomes the president Governor etc. You can add your own opinion if you want grin

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Pirate Bay Proxy List 2021? / TV Presenter Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In His House (video) / My Wife Refused To Have Sex With Me, I Want Divorce-kalu, Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.