Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

See What R Kelly Said After He Was Found Guilty Of Child Sexual Abuse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What R Kelly Said After He Was Found Guilty Of Child Sexual Abuse (1439 Views)

R Kelly Found Guilty Of Sex Trafficking And Racketeering / Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement / Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What R Kelly Said After He Was Found Guilty Of Child Sexual Abuse by tonyluyi1985: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2021
Robert Sylvester Kelly, better known as R. Kelly, has maintained that he's not guilty after he was found guilty in sex trafficking trial.

The world famous artiste was found guilty of exploiting his superstar status to run a scheme to sexually abuse women and children over two decades.
Eleven accusers, consisting of nine women and two men, took the stand over the six-week trial to describe sexual humiliation and violence at his hands.

After two days of deliberation, the jury found Kelly guilty on all the charges he was facing.

Sentencing is due on 4 May, 2022 and he could spend the rest of his life behind bars.

The musician took to Facebook after he was found guilty to release a statement.
He wrote: "To all my fans and supporters I love you all and thank you for all the support. Today’s verdict was disappointing and I will continue to prove my innocence and fight for my freedom. #notguilty."
SOURCE: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/09/28/see-what-r-kelly-said-after-he-was-found-guilty-of-child-sexual-abuse/
Re: See What R Kelly Said After He Was Found Guilty Of Child Sexual Abuse by Aammee77: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2021
You still get fans so? Mr Chaos!
grin

1 Like

Re: See What R Kelly Said After He Was Found Guilty Of Child Sexual Abuse by dawnomike(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2021
If he is guilty, may he pay the price for all his sins... But if #Notguilty may he find justice and peace in the heart of his present storm.

1 Like

Re: See What R Kelly Said After He Was Found Guilty Of Child Sexual Abuse by tolue42(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2021
A
Re: See What R Kelly Said After He Was Found Guilty Of Child Sexual Abuse by Kestolove(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2021
R.Kelly fvckup bigtime
Re: See What R Kelly Said After He Was Found Guilty Of Child Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2021
Aammee77:
You still get fans so? Mr Chaos!
grin
A big fan over here. Love his arts not his acts.
12 play and chocolate factory still my best albums from the king of RNB
Re: See What R Kelly Said After He Was Found Guilty Of Child Sexual Abuse by Aammee77: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2021
excellence44:

A big fan over here. Love his arts not his acts.
12 play and chocolate factory still my best albums from the king of RNB
No more crystal poppings in a stretch navigator sha
Re: See What R Kelly Said After He Was Found Guilty Of Child Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Aammee77:

No more crystal poppings in a stretch navigator sha
That's if he refuses to 'give in' but I forsee another guilty until proven not guilty.
Re: See What R Kelly Said After He Was Found Guilty Of Child Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Everyday is for R Kelly, one day is for prison

Re: See What R Kelly Said After He Was Found Guilty Of Child Sexual Abuse by Jeon(f): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2021
So sad..

My mom best rb artist,and her favorite song [she's got that vibe ]
I start to dy like his songs because of her.
Re: See What R Kelly Said After He Was Found Guilty Of Child Sexual Abuse by Aammee77: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2021
excellence44:

That's if he refuses to 'give in' but I forsee another guilty until proven not guilty.
He's going down hard and fast, the charges and evidences are glaring he can't escape this time.
He has been found guilty in new your he still has charges to answer to in Florida and Minnesota.
The sentence will be lengthy

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Regret Campaigning For Buhari- Jide Kosoko / Pastor Makes Female Church Members Str!p Naaked, Bathe Them In Basin During Cros / JJC Skillz’s Ex-publicist Reveals Why His Marriage To Funke Allegedly Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.