Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

How To Get International Bank Account For Receiving Payments In Nigeria (read Ca - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get International Bank Account For Receiving Payments In Nigeria (read Ca (477 Views)

Good News!!madagascar’s COVID-19 Cure Drugs Sent To Nigeria(read Full Details) / Paypal Account For Receiving Payments / How Army Tortured Father Of Three To Death For Receiving A Call At Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get International Bank Account For Receiving Payments In Nigeria (read Ca by Shedrackmiles: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2021
Many people are stucked when they make money with international companies or websites and cannot withdraw it to their local bank account here in Nigeria. Most international companies or websites pay direct to PayPal and Nigeria does not support PayPal, Paypal does not work in Nigeria as for now. In this article I will show you how to get international bank account for receiving your international payments.
Because of rules guiding this forum, I wrote a compelling guide and tips article on how to get your international bank account ready and can withdraw it to your local bank account. Just try this method, it really works, it's not a scam or spam. Trust me.
Click the link below to enjoy [url]https://link.medium.com/C9o7QFvSUjb [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Why Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram And Messenger Has Done Down And What The Cost / How Can I Receive Bitcoin Payment And Convert To Local Acct. / How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.