Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

How Can I Receive Bitcoin Payment And Convert To Local Acct. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Receive Bitcoin Payment And Convert To Local Acct. (475 Views)

How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / Monthly Rent Payment And Annual Rent Payment Which Is Far Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Receive Bitcoin Payment And Convert To Local Acct. by Fiscabally(m): 1:08am On Nov 21, 2021
I actually saw similar topics on this, but they are very old as i need current updated info on it for year 2021

kindly enlignten me on the latest app or site that i can use to receive payment via bitcoin/crypto and convert to my local nigerian bank account.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Receive Bitcoin Payment And Convert To Local Acct. by Nonso92(m): 1:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Have you heard of binance?? DYOR
Re: How Can I Receive Bitcoin Payment And Convert To Local Acct. by Fiscabally(m): 1:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Nonso92:
Have you heard of binance?? DYOR

Yea i have the app
Re: How Can I Receive Bitcoin Payment And Convert To Local Acct. by Adeoye11(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Haha according to you, you wants to collect crypto payment shey?
Just forward your desired coin address to the sender , after you receive you fund in your wallet .
Then look for a reliable exchanger to sell the coin to from you account and collect your money in naira
Shikena
Re: How Can I Receive Bitcoin Payment And Convert To Local Acct. by Fiscabally(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ok Thanks Guys
Re: How Can I Receive Bitcoin Payment And Convert To Local Acct. by ROYH(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2021
Fiscabally:
Ok Thanks Guys
if you still looking for means and don't know yet, just pm me as I can guide you through.. You already stated you have an app.
Re: How Can I Receive Bitcoin Payment And Convert To Local Acct. by Fiscabally(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2021
ROYH:
if you still looking for means and don't know yet, just pm me as I can guide you through.. You already stated you have an app.

Thanks bro, I'm new to binance app, and I'm still having issue with the verification,
I also need you guys to enlighten me on the binance p2p.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Receive Bitcoin Payment And Convert To Local Acct. by ROYH(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Hit the dm button.. I can put you through the verification process too.. I have couple of videos that can guide you on that..
Fiscabally:

Thanks bro, I'm new to binance app, and I'm still having issue with the verification,
for the verification, watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rco3ACqAFVY&list=PLPfZ6R_CbBz91q00NktEZGzrNxXysilXW&index=1&t=458s

Or this too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXO4DdqwvtE&list=PLPfZ6R_CbBz91q00NktEZGzrNxXysilXW&index=3
I also need you guys to enlighten me on the binance p2p.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Receive Bitcoin Payment And Convert To Local Acct. by Fiscabally(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
ROYH:
Hit the dm button.. I can put you through the verification process too.. I have couple of videos that can guide you on that..

Ok I'm grateful bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Rivers State, A Good Place For Service? / Ajinomoto Nigeria Foods Holds Seminar In Port Harcourt. / Ogun 2023: I'm In The Race For Vendetta, Not West Agenda, Says Akinlade, PDP Dep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.