Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Buhari Called Igbos Dot, But Facts Prove North Is The Real Dot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Called Igbos Dot, But Facts Prove North Is The Real Dot (380 Views)

The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) / Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Called Igbos Dot, But Facts Prove North Is The Real Dot by proeast(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2021
Nigerians can be very hypocritical in nature, a country where kettle will openly call pot black without any shame.

A country where some people will destroy beer because it is "Haram" and still fight to receive VAT from beer.

A country where people living in the sahel fringes of sahara desert, thousands of miles from any coast will come out in the open and call those living close to the oceans landlocked shocked shocked No be juju be that grin grin

I have studied Nigeria and I came to the conclusion that North is actually the dot with no where to run to. Let's pause for a moment and imagine that South breaks away today, with the gory and chilling news daily coming out of North East and North West, where will these guys run to, when South finally closes its border against them?

NE is almost totally overran by terrorists.
NW is now under heavy attack on a daily basis.

If/when we finally close our boundaries with North due to security threats, won't these guys feel totally trapped? You try to excape through NE/Borno axis and you fall into the waiting hands of Boko Haram and Iswap. You say okay, let me excape through NW only to find yourself surrounded by bandits and terrorists under different warlords.

Buhari is like a crippled man laughing at a one legged man. No be foolishness be that cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Called Igbos Dot, But Facts Prove North Is The Real Dot by Jerryherd: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Now you understand why they can't afford to. Joke with Politics or Power, it's holds so much for their collective survival

Most Northerners working down south won't miss election in his hometown for any reason even if he has to go through cheap trailer and lorries

1 Like

Re: Buhari Called Igbos Dot, But Facts Prove North Is The Real Dot by Telekinetic: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Jerryherd:
Now you understand why they can't afford to. Joke with Politics or Power, it's holds so much for their collective survival

Most Northerners working down south won't miss election in his hometown for any reason even if he has to go through cheap trailer and lorries
Fulani rapist and paedophile!

(1) (Reply)

2023: Advice To My Fellow YOUTHS / Why Didn't Buhari Order The Arrest Of The NASS Member Sponsoring IPOB? / Andy Uba: Facts Are Stubborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.