Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Meaning Of Feces (poop) In Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Meaning Of Feces (poop) In Dream (1099 Views)

Biblical Dream Meaning Of Feces/poop / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of Feces (poop) In Dream by Lostchild(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
I bump into a website where a person claim to have knowledge of dream interpretation. He said that, feces in dream is a good omen. His words remind me that, Ignorance is a bondage that leed to other multiple form of bondage of the devils.

When you always see yourself in an area full of feces, the enemy is trying to project hatred to your life. If they succeed, it can render you to poverty.

When you see yourself in dream and your body is fully stain with feces, just know you have been clothe with extreme hatred

When you see yourself being lock in a room that is fulls of (shit) feces, just know that, the curse of hatred has been deposited in your body. People will begin to hate you for life.

It was a mermaid girl I dated that once placed me in this bondage for straight 5 years. I know what I went through and how I overcome. I got out from this mess through violent prayers. See link ▼
https://www.nairaland.com/6798582/how-overcome-curse-hatred-rejection

READERS: You can dodge many spiritual bullet when you knows all the tactic of Satan. As long as you live in this land - be very prayerful

Be spiritually wise

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Feces (poop) In Dream by Lostchild(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
✋L☆st-child ✌
Re: The Meaning Of Feces (poop) In Dream by Mccollins042(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2023
Lostchild:
I bump into a website where a person claim to have knowledge of dream interpretation. He said that, feces in dream is a good omen. His words remind me that, Ignorance is a bondage that leed to other multiple bondage of the devils.

When you always see yourself in an area full of feces, the enemy is trying to project hatred to your life. If they succeed, it can render you to poverty.

When you see yourself, your body is fully stain with feces, just know you have been clothe with hatred

When you see yourself being lock in a room that is fulls of feces, just know that, the curse of hatred has been deposited in your body. People will begin to hate you..

It was a marine girl that once placed me in this bondage for 5 years. I know what I went through and how I overcome and get out from it through violent prayers.

READERS: You can dodge many spiritual bullet when you knows all the tactic of Satan.

As long as you live in this land - be very prayerful

Be spiritually wise
I sent u a mail

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Feces (poop) In Dream by Dave10000(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
OP, I SENT YOU AN EMAIL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Church In Samaria (acts 8:4-25) / Why Have Most Christians Stopped Preaching To The Muslims? / Sin Is Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.