Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies (19812 Views)

Justice Chima Centus Nweze Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies at 64 / Bolarinwa Babalakin Is Dead (Former Supreme Court Judge Dies At 94)! / Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama (2) (3) (4)

Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by DoggoneDogg: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
By Sahara Reporters, New York
Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji, Supreme Court judge, is dead, SaharaReporters has learnt.

Oseji, who hails from Idumuje-Unor, Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State, died on Monday at the age of 67 years after a brief illness.

As at the time of this report, details of the death of Oseji were still sketchy.

He was reported to have died in Abuja after a protracted illness, details of which could not be immediately ascertained.

An official of the court said the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Tanko Muhammad, had to visit him at an unnamed hospital about two weeks ago.

His death brings the number of Justices of the Supreme Court to 17.

Oseji worked as a magistrate and rose through the ranks to become Chief Magistrate Grade I. He was appointed Deputy Chief Registrar in 1996. He was appointed Chief Registrar of the Delta State High Court in 1997.

Source: Sahara Reporters

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by TUANKU(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
He will be quickly replaced with a Hausa/Fulani judge the jihadists in power consider as sympathetic enough to the ongoing silent jihad.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by fergie001: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
He was elevated SC judge last year.

RIP my lord.

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by zombieHUNTER: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is it Corona?

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by DoggoneDogg: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:
He will be quickly replaced with a Hausa/Fulani judge the jihadists in power consider as sympathetic enough to the ongoing silent jihad.

You are a patriot.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by SarkinYarki: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Another victim of the vaxxine or Fulani complex ? Time will tell

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Jerryherd: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
A big blow to. Southern power bloc at the apex court
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by pointstores(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nawa
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
sad

Certain ethnic group go start Shouting Buhari undecided

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by 4reala(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Oh what a loss! Rest in peace.
It's really going to be a big blow for the South.
I pray Bubu doesn't replace him with one of his kingsmen. Because that man has never gotten any regards for federal character

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by michlins(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hehehehe.

VAT judgement is coming and supreme court justice come die.

I won't say anything happened but some deaths in this country is unbecoming

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by muykem: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
RIP. Coronaviru is still doing it's worst.

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by DOTian: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Opportunity to fix another Aboki in the supreme court...
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by FalseProphet1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
I see the supreme Court governor following suit.

This I have seen.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Ehthorn4: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
REAL FIX£D MATCH£S £XIST! Google search "R£AL FIX£D MATCH£S N£T" and visit the website to see for yourself
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Sharon6(f): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
May he rest in peace. RIP
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by EmmanuelEvicted: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
God do it for us concerning Buhari
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by chukwuibuipob: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
sad Ok.safe journey
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by adesegun121(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
R.ip
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by OG1BABY(f): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
RIP
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
RIP
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by joshuaidibia(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
The judge will be judged in the afterlife by the incorruptible judge we know.
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Solatium(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:

Before you yawn rubbish educate yourself on how supreme court justices are appointed

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Commentor: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:

As your Lord and Saviour Trump did in America.

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by dimmyj(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rip
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by BlueRayDick: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
RIP to the dead.

The news says its a brief illness and then still says its a protracted illness. My question is can an illness be brief and at the same time protracted? Or its wrong choice words on the part of the media reporting the news?

I remember there used to be a column in one old newspaper that examines tenses, grammar and choice of words of newspaper reports/columns. I doubt we still have that
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by TUANKU(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Solatium:

Before you yawn rubbish educate yourself on how supreme court justices are appointed
Idiot, my late grandfather was a justice of the supreme court.
They will force others into retirement just to promote whom they want, it has happened before in Nigeria more than twice.
Go learn you buffoon.

Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by TUANKU(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Commentor:

As your Lord and Saviour Trump did in America.

My lord and saviour is your mother...Hari Hari Saya hantam her dua kali grin grin grin
Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by Solatium(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:

Idiot, my late grandfather was a justice of the supreme court.
They will force others into retirement just to promote whom they want, it has happened before in Nigeria more than twice.
Go learn you buffoon.

So those who they promoted are all of Hausa Fúlàní ethnicity?
Your argument is not valid,stop be foolish

Commotion At APC Headquarters As Protesters Threaten Adamu / Another Electricity Tarrif Hike Despite Recession In Nigeria / Bola Tinubu, Amosun, Others At Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Celebration