Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria (32996 Views)

Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic) / Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
I saw them and they were orderly and even controlling traffic. Why did they have to shoot at them I don't understand?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by hardon1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
What happened to tear gas, water canon and rubber bullets
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by DimIsaac10(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
It's a shame...
Shame on them. Cowards.. Only a coward will shoot an unharmed man.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by sketcherJ(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a violent revolution rising in Nigeria, I see bodies of soldiers littering the streets, I see military barracks being burnt, I see generals begging on their kneels begging for their lives likes babies, I see the name Nigeria being washed away by the blood of the innocent, I see the country spilting.

This I have seen.
Sometimes you see sh*t and you have no one to tell you that . Mtcheew
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
palsenator:
For those idiots asking what they are still doing on the streets of Abuja, its their annual trek and this they have been doing for years. It's not a protest.

What you all saw was a show of power between the Sunni Muslims and Shiite Muslims who are the minorities. They have deep fundamental differences and that's the same reasons that Iran and Saudi Arabia are not close allies despite both being Islamic countries.

For those who don't know, now you know that Islam is not united as they make you to believe.
You know nothing but complete theory with no aorta of sense. PMB has no any affiliation to any religious body or sect, he is just a Muslim with no any religious concern. If it were for religion PMB would have never got the Northern support!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by CaptainAyub: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
muykem:
Hope you are OK sha. Procession by blocking major road in F CT.
You are just another sunni terrorist like boko haram, ISIS ,Al qaeda etc.
The sunnis block severs roads in the FCT every Friday in the name of Friday prayers.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by CaptainAyub: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
stinechykee:
Muslims killing their fellow Muslims,is none of our business
Speak up if you can or shut up.
Cos when they finish with the muslims,they will come for you.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by CaptainAyub: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
TheManhattan:
I saw them and they were orderly and even controlling traffic. Why did they have to shoot at them I don't understand?
Exactly.
The Shias in Nigeria are the most orderly,most educated and most rational Muslims.
If you hear a Muslim hid Christians during their usual islamic riots,it is likely a Shia.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by palsenator(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Coronabirus:
You know nothing but complete theory with no aorta of sense. PMB has no any affiliation to any religious body or sect, he is just a Muslim with no any religious concern. If it were for religion PMB would have never got the Northern support!

No religious affiliation but ethno affiliation right? That's the lies you keep feeding yourself with... There are no love between a Sunni which Buhari is the leader as a president and most likely you are a Sunni...

Shiite is growing in numbers with the funding obviously from Iran and this is a threat to your Sunni.... Hence everything is needed to shut their spread..

On the other hand, El Zakzaky is not a nice person too. He is an extremist.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by CaptainAyub: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Coronabirus:
Thief.
Osama BinHari is a hardcore sunni islamist hence the crackdown on the shias since he came to power.
The same road blockage they keep killing shias for,the sunni terrorists keep doing every Friday in the name of Friday prayers.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by bilulu(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
muykem:
What's shites still doing in Abuja Road after their boss has been released.
did you read they were protesting? What's army doing on the road when bandits and Bokoharam is gradually over running the country
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Theunbothered: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
mfm04622:

Which killings was that? The phantom killing at the toll gate?

Okay let me engage honestly.

You have seen the army kill civilians in cold blood today , you have seen the army kill civilians recklessly in previous administrations so what makes you think the Lekki killings are fake.

Honestly tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by muykem: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

They didn't block any road. Quit being silly. Even if they did block a road, does that deserve a death sentence? Why do you support evil? Do you know that the things we do eventually turns back on us?
Consider if before the end of the day u hear that your loved one, who was walking along that road, was hit by a stray bullet, will you still support this injustice by the Nigerian security forces?
Sometimes, before y'all come online to talk such rubbish, try and put yourselves in the shoes of others
l am not insensitive as you think and I am not a Muslim. We need to be objective in our analysis, I am not supporting killing of shiites members but something is definitely wrong with them. Do you know that the genesis of their problem is blocking or roads and refusal to disperse when confronted by security men.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
muykem:
l am not insensitive as you think and I am not a Muslim. We need to be objective in our analysis, I am not supporting killing of shiites members but something is definitely wrong with them. Do you know that the genesis of their problem is blocking or roads and refusal to disperse when confronted by security men.
I'm a christian and, while blocking a road or causing public nuisance is a crime, I'm sure it doesn't warrant a death sentence

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Thief.
Osama BinHari is a hardcore sunni islamist hence the crackdown on the shias since he came to power.
The same road blockage they keep killing shias for,the sunni terrorists keep doing every Friday in the name of Friday prayers.

Tell me a single situation where PMB attach himself with religion except the Lagos JIBWIS program he attended close to 2015 election?
You know nothing abt PMB, he has nothing to do with religion!
I knw him personally not the hear-say they tell u.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
palsenator:

No religious affiliation but ethno affiliation right? That's the lies you keep feeding yourself with... There are no love between a Sunni which Buhari is the leader as a president and most likely you are a Sunni...

Shiite is growing in numbers with the funding obviously from Iran and this is a threat to your Sunni.... Hence everything is needed to shut their spread..

On the other hand, El Zakzaky is not a nice person too. He is an extremist.

You know nothing but assumptions they loaded on ur head.
PMB and religion are two separate things and PMB has no any affiliation with Sunni at all.....what do u know abt him?

I know him just like I know my father, so stop peddling these lies!
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by goodheart02(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hope can see his darling daddy doing wonders.

Who says vulture meat isn't sweet
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Minime10(f): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
muykem:
What's shites still doing in Abuja Road after their boss has been released.

Is their being in Abuja road justifies their been killed extra- judiciously by government forces
Be careful of what you wish for others, because it might be your turn some other day
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by palsenator(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Coronabirus:

You know nothing but assumptions they loaded on ur head.
PMB and religion are two separate things and PMB has no any affiliation with Sunni at all.....what do u know abt him?

I know him just like I know my father, so stop peddling these lies!

Keep deceiving yourself... He has no religious affiliation yet he prays and observes everything about Sunni... or you don't know the definition of affiliation?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Kexman99: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
I condemned the killing is unfair
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by mfm04622: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Theunbothered:

Okay let me engage honestly.

You have seen the army kill civilians in cold blood today , you have seen the army kill civilians recklessly in previous administrations so what makes you think the Lekki killings are fake.

Honestly tell me.
There was no EVIDENCE! Today, we saw pictures of dead bodies. All the people claimed to have died at Lekki later resurrected or died elsewhere. No family or friend came forward even to claim compensation from Lagos State.
Today was Nigerian Police, not Nigerian Army.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
THE DAY IRAN AND HEZBOLLAH REMEMBERS NIGERIA IS THE DAY NIGERIA WILL CEASE TO BE.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by BigYash: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tinububalls:
But they can never open fire on bandit like this.
Its because these guys are not with arms ..Nigeria Army wen fear and dull pass anything.. They are now like Nigerian Police too. They even collect bribe on highway
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Theunbothered: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
mfm04622:

There was no EVIDENCE! Today, we saw pictures of dead bodies. All the people claimed to have died at Lekki later resurrected or died elsewhere. No family or friend came forward even to claim compensation from Lagos State.
Today was Nigerian Police, not Nigerian Army.

Okay.

If you have twitter please go through the tread, do you believe all this was fake?
https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1395286151662080000?s=19

Do you believe this man is lying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbxcl0v1Me4

The people who testified at the Lagos State panel are lying as well?

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/03/13/lekki-shooting-we-had-mass-casualty-to-deal-with-doctor-says-at-lagos-panel/amp/

Is CNN lying?

Are people who recorded live videos also lying?

Why do you think all these people from all over Lagos could be lying?

Answer me honestly please.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by dasparrow: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Call a referendum please. The killings in Nigeria is too much. What the hell is going on?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Tomisin666(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lol well to someone delusional like you.And for the shitee and Sunni whatsoever they named it, Has it ever be mentioned in the Quranif no” is the answer then while are you bothering yourself about those two seccionist fighting for supremacy whereas Almighty Allah only recognize Muslim whose duty is to submit to the will of Allah which i proudly say I’m a muslim a believer precise who believe in oneness of God which is Allah and choose Islam has is deen period!
palsenator:
For those idiots asking what they are still doing on the streets of Abuja, its their annual trek and this they have been doing for years. It's not a protest.

What you all saw was a show of power between the Sunni Muslims and Shiite Muslims who are the minorities. They have deep fundamental differences and that's the same reasons that Iran and Saudi Arabia are not close allies despite both being Islamic countries.

For those who don't know, now you know that Islam is not united as they make you to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Elbinawi: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
A gun-wielding soldier holds a knife to the neck of the Shi’ite while another beats him. He is then stabbed in the leg multiple times and abandoned.

Cc: @IntlCrimCourt

VIDEO: Soldier Stabs Arrested Shi'ite in Abuja, Leaves Him in Pool of Blood https:///nlxk0lWO3Q
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by orisa37: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
NIGERIA IS SERIOUSLY HUNTED SOMEHOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photo / Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.