Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria (33026 Views)

Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic) / Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by sirp9898(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
The government and masses are challenging each other
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by GboyegaD(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nofcks2give:

I hope you know that the el-zakzaky led IMN have since been branded as terrorists in nigeria. I see no reason why you would be sympathetic to terrorists. Yes, the nigerian police might be failing us in some security aspects but don't be in a haste to just judge their every moves.

No vex, have we categorized the real terrorists or we are just playing lip service?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Tinney104(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wetin you happen to person wey don die?

So any soldier's can come outside and shoot any civil abi?
I don't know what this country is turning to again
I'm really depressed about things going on in Nigeria

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by themanderon: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
You shoot at unarmed civilians and if they decide to take up arms you call them terrorists. Now who is the real terrorist? How much more of these people have to die at the hand of this cruel government?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Federalofficia(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
It because it is stated shite now if it just random people wetin you go they hear be say soldiers shoots at innocent christians as if na only christian alone they live for north, but come to think of it these shite self are fanatic and extremist people i no applaud say soldiers shoot them OOO but themself no they hear word them go want they drag anything with military [Uquote author=Solitechworld post=106249209]Thank God they were not Christians, because if that should be the case, this space would have been filled with tears and Big Grammers now.....

we all know Nigeria Security Operatives are ter*****t

They specialized in:-

Killing innocent people while criminals walk free

kidnapping

Raping

Robbery

Extortion

next bad news please......

[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Federalofficia(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Go learn about the Islamic ideology before you conclude shite or shias are not Muslim their ideology and methodology are totally different from that's of the muslim, where are they always matching to and if they are ti match like they did the last time before their oga was captured must they used it to disturb the military or telling the millitary they will not pass because of their own marching shay choosen self no they match why them no day collide with military all the time and i bet now if they are to cause another wahala with their match it won't be shia again the news will be Islamic jihadists causing terror in the street of Abuja
palsenator:
For those idiots asking what they are still doing on the streets of Abuja, its their annual trek and this they have been doing for years. It's not a protest.

What you all saw was a show of power between the Sunni Muslims and Shiite Muslims who are the minorities. They have deep fundamental differences and that's the same reasons that Iran and Saudi Arabia are not close allies despite both being Islamic countries.

For those who don't know, now you know that Islam is not united as they make you to believe.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by palsenator(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Federalofficia:
Go learn about the Islamic ideology before you conclude shite or shias are not Muslim their ideology and methodology are totally different from that's of the muslim, where are they always matching to and if they are ti match like they did the last time before their oga was captured must they used it to disturb the military or telling the millitary they will not pass because of their own marching shay choosen self no they match why them no day collide with military all the time and i bet now if they are to cause another wahala with their match it won't be shia again the news will be Islamic jihadists causing terror in the street of Abuja

u be olodo... During The Military era, were they not marching? During Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar Adua etc were they not Matching? It's a rite for the Shiite bro... U Kno nothing about them.. They don't even have to pray five times in a day....

Your insolent president tagged them and wanted to reduce their strength and numbers, that is the reason for the clampdown... Abeg go do your research..
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Elvis506(m): 12:19am On Sep 29, 2021
Mark my words, Shiite is will be more deadlier than boko haram.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by 4Shakes(m): 4:15am On Sep 29, 2021
;Dfalse prophet
Haaaaa you sure
FalseProphet1:
I see a violent revolution rising in Nigeria, I see bodies of soldiers littering the streets, I see military barracks being burnt, I see generals begging on their kneels begging for their lives likes babies, I see the name Nigeria being washed away by the blood of the innocent, I see the country spilting.

This I have seen.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by mfm04622: 6:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Theunbothered:

Okay.

If you have twitter please go through the tread, do you believe all this was fake?
https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1395286151662080000?s=19

Do you believe this man is lying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbxcl0v1Me4

The people who testified at the Lagos State panel are lying as well?

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/03/13/lekki-shooting-we-had-mass-casualty-to-deal-with-doctor-says-at-lagos-panel/amp/

Is CNN lying?

Are people who recorded live videos also lying?

Why do you think all these people from all over Lagos could be lying?

Answer me honestly please.
Rinu has been proven to be a liar! Same for CNN! Or you believe anything CNN say is the gospel truth?
I left Twitter when it was banned by govt. I won't be going back till the ban is removed. Nobody has been able to prove that soldiers shit anyone! There are video evidence of "protesters" going to the toll gate armed with guns and also shooting same. Many people with gunshot wound have been found to be shit with pellets. Nigeria armed forced don't shoot pellets.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:19am On Sep 29, 2021
muykem:
Hope you are OK sha. Procession by blocking major road in F CT.
f

Sunni Moslems and some Churches block major roads during services and Moslems block roads on Fridays.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2021
palsenator:

Keep deceiving yourself... He has no religious affiliation yet he prays and observes everything about Sunni... or you don't know the definition of affiliation?
What do u knw abt him?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by palsenator(m): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
What do u knw abt him?

Things you failed to see.... That are just too obvious.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Theunbothered: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2021
mfm04622:

Rinu has been proven to be a liar! Same for CNN! Or you believe anything CNN say is the gospel truth?
I left Twitter when it was banned by govt. I won't be going back till the ban is removed. Nobody has been able to prove that soldiers shit anyone! There are video evidence of "protesters" going to the toll gate armed with guns and also shooting same. Many people with gunshot wound have been found to be shit with pellets. Nigeria armed forced don't shoot pellets.

How is Rinu lying?

You know she didn't record those videos herself, it's what other people recorded and shared that day on various social media platforms.

If you don't want to see how will you know she's lying?

If you read the articles you can see clearly how the doctors treated gunshot injuries, why are you ignoring this evidence?

You know Rinu was also representing victims of the shooting at the panel so are you saying the whole panel is unreliable as well?

We saw live video of bullets being removed from people's legs, who shot them?

We have numerous AK-47 bullet shells at the scene, if the gunshots were caused by locally made guns then who shot them?

Which video did you see protesters shooting each other that night? Please share it with me.

What about the man who was shot and interviewed by punch, he still has the bullet holes in his chest as well as the physical bullet in his hand. Is this fake as well?

Why disregard anything that doesn't conform to your views?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by palsenator(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Tomisin666:
Lol well to someone delusional like you.And for the shitee and Sunni whatsoever they named it, Has it ever be mentioned in the Quranif no” is the answer then while are you bothering yourself about those two seccionist fighting for supremacy whereas Almighty Allah only recognize Muslim whose duty is to submit to the will of Allah which i proudly say I’m a muslim a believer precise who believe in oneness of God which is Allah and choose Islam has is deen period!

I like the fact that you did not dispute it... I am sure you do not know this before... Let me help you again, the Shiite don't see you as true Muslims bro , so also the Sunnis don't see them as one.. It is not a matter of secessionists. It's more fundamental than that. You said I am delusional, lol, that is an irony. You are the delusioned here because I stating the obvious...

Back home in Nigeria, should I lecture you on why there are separations between some of your societies? Like Nasfat and Ahmaddiyah?

Anyway, the essence of this post is for enlightenment purpose for you and others to see that the Buhari led government is doing all he can by using the military to slow down the growth of the Shiite Muslims in Nigeria.. Or you don't know that Iran once warned the federal government on this issues?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by gidgiddy: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Nofcks2give:

I hope you know that the el-zakzaky led IMN have since been branded as terrorists in nigeria. I see no reason why you would be sympathetic to terrorists. Yes, the nigerian police might be failing us in some security aspects but don't be in a haste to just judge their every moves.

That IMN has been designated terrorists is no blank cheque for the security forces to shoot shiites since nobody has IMN written on their forehead
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by ConqueredWest: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a violent revolution rising in Nigeria, I see bodies of soldiers littering the streets, I see military barracks being burnt, I see generals begging on their kneels begging for their lives likes babies, I see the name Nigeria being washed away by the blood of the innocent, I see the country spilting.

This I have seen.

What you saw, was it based on revelation or intelligence.?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Levant: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2021
Elvis506:
Mark my words, Shiite is will be more deadlier than boko haram.

It will be a very sad and very painful reality for soldiers and policemen, as individuals and their respective families, if the IMN Shia movement resort to taking up arms to avenge their killed followers.

The security agencies should have mercy on themselves, or on their own men.

You are already overstretched by the Boko Haram insurgency. You dont need an eventuality whereby the IMN would start ambushing security vehicles, use IEDs or attack checkpoints with the intent to kill soldiers and policemen to avenge the killings of Nigerian Shia civilians by the Nigerian army and police.

Even if you hate the Shia as a whole or the IMN as a Shia group, based on blind religious sentiments, Wahhabi Takfirism or silly and retarded prejudices, at least have mercy on your troops to understand that such unjustified and unnecessary brutality, oppression and humiliation meted out on innocent and helpless women, children and men in religious processions cannot continue forever without response. The right of Nigerian Shias to hold their religious processions 2 or 3 times annually and to worship freely should not be impeded with the use of brutal force. Shias will not cease to exist by using force or proscribing one of their organisations in Nigeria (namely the IMN). Homosexuals have/will not cease(d) to exist in Nigeria because there is an anti gay law. Proscribing one Shi'ite organisation or group will not stop more Nigerian Shias from being born or for more Nigerians from othr faiths to convert to Shia Islam.

And please no idiot should tell me they block roads. Shi'ite Muslims hold their processions all around the world peacefully; only in Buhari led Nigeria do civilians get killed for being in a religious procession. Even in the heart of London and Washington, Shias hold processions and you can check YouTube for the videos. So who are you to prevent them and act like a retarded fanatic and to kill civilians in a religious procession?

In Nigeria itself, Sunnis block roads for every Friday prayer, weekly and also for Eid prayers across the country. Christians block roads too. Even pagans or traditional religion adherents block roads and impose curfew in neighborhoods when doing their ceremonies. So lets not deceive anyone that only Shia Nigerians deserve to be killed for blocking roads. And often times, the Shia processions are orderly and they only use the side of the road. Soldiers and police have no right to kill any Nigerian or human being, if those persons have not taken up arms or staged an insurgency against the government. Nigerian Shi'ites are citizens too. They deserve to be protected by law and their right to freedom of worship wholly protected and respected. Even if you are not Shi'ite, you cannot feel safe in a country where soldiers and police openly shoot and stab Nigerian civilians in the streets, in broad daylight, as if they are animals, simply because those Nigerians chose to be different. This is a very nasty disrepute and disgrace for the country as a whole.

So Nigerian security agencies should hav mercy on themselves and not provoke another armed confrontation. It would take only 100 well trained Shias in Iran to hunt soldiers and police across Nigeria and avenge every time Shia civilians are killed by soldiers and police. It doesnt need more than 100 well trained men to target security patrol vechicles, and checkpoints and inflict maximum security damage to life and properties. Will it be then that the government would realize they need to talk with these guys, as citizens and respect their rights after poor soldiers and policemen have been targeted? Then, we wont have pity on security men if that happens to you. And we wont forget that you caused the reaction and then you also must bear the consequences of your inhumane, monstrous and beastly crimes against civilians. In which capital around the world do you see a uniformed soldier stabbing, beating and shooting citizens in broad daylight in the street?

I saw the video of soldiers shooting Shia civilians in Abuja yesterday and one monster in army uniform was repeatedly stabbing a helpless man on the ground. What exactly do you stand to gain from such monstrosity? What do you intend to achieve other than destruction? And do you expect this same beast would give birth to kids and have fatherly love and mercy? If such brutality continues, you will push these guys to the wall and you will end up bearing the consequences for being beasts and you should expect no pity. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by Tomisin666(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2021
Bro any how you want to portray it,I’m less concerned cause those group you’re just naming has a sect who doesn’t believe in themselves has for who is doing more about the fundamentals of Islam which is to be is something gibberish and nevertheless, what the only Quran did recognize is those who believe in the scriptures and believe in the angels, the last day have the right to be called the Muslim “who are the believer” so if you’re now seeing any secessionist claiming is the one doing more of Islam and i believe that should be phantom to you they are only agitating it for probably maybe for supremacy or selfish interests best known to them cause the scriptures only attest to us he only recognize Muslims that’s the believers precise who submit to the deen of Islam and i hope i have able to convince you more on that so that you won’t be contracting yourself on what you don’t have no iota about hun!
palsenator:

I like the fact that you did not dispute it... I am sure you do not know this before... Let me help you again, the Shiite don't see you as true Muslims bro , so also the Sunnis don't see them as one.. It is not a matter of secessionists. It's more fundamental than that. You said I am delusional, lol, that is an irony. You are the delusioned here because I stating the obvious...

Back home in Nigeria, should I lecture you on why there are separations between some of your societies? Like Nasfat and Ahmaddiyah?

Anyway, the essence of this post is for enlightenment purpose for you and others to see that the Buhari led government is doing all he can by using the military to slow down the growth of the Shiite Muslims in Nigeria.. Or you don't know that Iran once warned the federal government on this issues?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by BidenDTrounced: 2:40am On Apr 24, 2023
Mayng01:
What do you expect? When impunity has become the order of the day. Lawless country. When buratai killed hundreds of them when he was the coas , what happened afterwards? That is why the bloody history is being repeated
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by BidenDTrounced: 2:45am On Apr 24, 2023
adedayourt:
They carried some of the corpses away.

Same thing they did with endsars protesters.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by BidenDTrounced: 2:47am On Apr 24, 2023
streetzdreamz:
Zero regard for human life. The people they swore to protect are now their victims..I wonder why every arm bearing personnel in this nation all have that mentality. From the police,civil defence, immigration,military,ndlea down to the local vigilante's! Wild animals are better than these lots, because they hardly kill their kind just for the fun of bloodletting.

origins of corruption in africa
https://panafricanreview.rw/origins-of-corruption-in-africa/

Colonialism is alive and well in africa, but goes by many nice names

https://roape.net/2022/01/26/colonialism-is-alive-and-well-in-africa-but-goes-by-many-nice-names/
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by BidenDTrounced: 3:13am On Apr 24, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
Breaking: US intervention troops land in Iran over hijab/regime change protests grin
Libya 2.0?

BidenDTrounced:

origins of corruption in africa

Colonialism is alive and well in africa, but goes by many nice names

https://roape.net/2022/01/26/colonialism-is-alive-and-well-in-africa-but-goes-by-many-nice-names/

BidenDTrounced:
"List of NATO countries:
UK, Germany, France, Nigeria (lol), US, Ghana (lol), Spain, South Africa (lol). Russia has clearly weakened the West (France-Africa and others). They're incapacitated, they're unable to carry out thier neocolonialist activities with impunity like they've done before. I don't see any way the West is protecting Africa but Russia has been beneficial to Africa. The West will fight it's war alone."

origins of corruption In Africa

Colonialism is alive and well in Africa, but goes by many nice names

BidenDTrounced:

According to that user, there are UN sanctions on NK that hasn't 'invaded' any country.
But instead of UN sanctions against Russia, we have Western sanctions which has no impact on Russia's 'oil and metal' in this context (see attached). This depicts the isolation of the West.

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by BidenDTrounced: 3:34am On Apr 24, 2023
Darren95:
Igbos led by Ojukwu fought against the creation of South South. They brought Biafra war on us the moment Gowon created South South. Very evil and jealous people. See people who call us brothers but fought against creation of South South region from old eastern region. We can’t forget so soon.

Niger Delta remember history ooh! Igbo people think say dem wise.

My Niger Delta people, remember how Igbos brought Biafra by force to our land and killed our fathers, mothers, children and relatives just because we decided to be Niger Deltans and not Biafra.

Today these Biafran people want to be President of Nigeria, this is very risky for Niger Deltans. What will these Igbo Biafra Peter Obi do to us this time Will they cause another war in Nigeria?

Niger Delta must remember history and avoid these igbos who call us betrayers. They can never be trusted.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by BidenDTrounced: 3:42am On Apr 24, 2023
Darren95:
These are the type of Nigerians that supports Peter Obi.

1. Religious Bigots: These ones don’t care about credibility, they are only interested in having Peter Obi as president because they believe it’s the turn of the Christian. They forgot we have other religions in Nigeria apart from Muslim, Christian. They don’t care if it’s the turn of true Africa traditional worshipers and other religions in Nigeria.

2. Tribal Bigots: These set of people don’t care about credibility, they believe it’s the turn of the Igbo forgetting that, there are hundreds of tribes who are not Igbo in southern Nigeria. If it’s igbo turn, why is it not Benin, Ibibio, Ikwerre, Ogoni, Efik, etc turn??

3. The Ignorant Believers: These ones are not aware about the credibility and track records of other candidates. They are not interested in making research about other candidates to verify their previous records and performance while in govt. They just believe their candidate is the best.

But irrespective of these set of people, patriotic Nigerians who are not religious or tribal bigots, Nigerians who are sensible enough to evaluate these candidates irrespective of their region, have come together and elected the best man for the the job.

Congratulations Bola Ahmed Tinubu, we believe in you and we wish you well.

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by BidenDTrounced: 4:10am On Apr 24, 2023
mildteddy:

PDAPC is in panic mode. They're scared of PO winning.
They can't see it yet that Peter Obi has already won.

The truth is that Peter Obi can be trusted, he is competent, he is credible, he is not a thief, and he is the best by a thousand miles.
grin grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by BidenDTrounced: 4:39am On Apr 24, 2023
Mayng01:
What do you expect? When impunity has become the order of the day. Lawless country. When buratai killed hundreds of them when he was the coas , what happened afterwards? That is why the bloody history is being repeated
Peter Obi will fix it grin
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by BidenDTrounced: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
BidenDTrounced:

Unrelated but...if the igbos were superior to the Yorubas or Hausas... they would have defeated us and Biafra would have been a country today.

BidenDTrounced:

We fought against the 'jews' what does that make us? grin

Signed: Yoruba Jew.

BidenDTrounced:

One of the things the igbo jews and their colleague in Ukraine have in common...they were both defeated.

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by BidenDTrounced: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2023
I've received reports on Juan Guaido, I'll take action on that later in the day.

BidenDTrounced:

Gas prices dropped during covid (in Canada) why? Movements were restricted, lock downs, fewer cars on the road and therefore less demand for gas. When demand is high, price is high and when demand is low, price is low.
There was low demand and production was reduced.

Biden actually blamed President Putin for the increase in gas prices but you're saying it's Saudi Arabia.
Americans blamed Biden and held him responsible so he had to save his own skin. It falls in the category of selfish interest.

"Meanwhile, countries that do not abandon thier national interests by refusing to jump on the isolation/sanction bandwagon of the West gets a lecture. Sermons that the West itself doesn't practice.."
Why do other countries get a lecture when they have to 'cave in'

BidenDTrounced:

Your statement long gan.
I've concluded this topic already so I'll only highlight some interesting areas from your post and rephrase them.
What did you want the US to do about Khashoggi (a US citizen that wasn't killed on US soil)?
The question is what did the US do about Khashoggi? (You only mentioned threats)
What would the US have done if it was a country that wasn't as influential and powerful as Saudi Arabia?
Did the US impose sanctions on Korea(DPRK)?Zimbabwe? Yes

Why didn't the SAUDIS rise up against MBS for the killing of Khashoggi? The majority of Saudi citizens found Khashoggi to be a traitor and agent of destabilization/division groomed by the US to make thier country a Libya 2.0 He wasn't missed by many.

You said Biden threatened hail and brimestones to sanction Saudi. Shireen Abu Akleh was also a US citizen and a Journalist (that wasn't killed on US soil). She got a cold treatment because she had no political value to the schemings of Washington.
Your writings and admissions further buttresses the fact that Khashoggi had indeed been a tool crafted by the US to orchestrate the breakdown of peace and order in an attempt to overthrow the legitimate govt of Saudi Arabia.

You said
"That is why we have diplomats. They work in the best interest of the collective MANY, not the few minorities."
This closely mirrors my earlier statement
"Meanwhile, countries that do not abandon thier national interests by refusing to jump on the isolation/sanction bandwagon of the West gets a lecture. Sermons that the West itself doesn't practice.."

Biden went begging for oil and the Saudi Prince proved himself to be an excellent negotiator. He acquired revenue for his country while simultaneously placing Biden in his place. Brilliant diplomacy. Very brilliant.

Khashoggi is another classic example of a person that allied himself to a country under the leadership of a man that's not worthy of trust or loyalty. He allowed himself to be used.

Meanwhike, real journalists like Shireen Abu Akleh gets the cold shoulder.

Joe Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia a pariah state. He failed, he bent the knee, crown prince MBS prevailed.
He blamed President Putin

During the Iran hijab/regime change protests, suggesting a Libya/Gaddafi 2.0:

"We're going to free Iran"
Joe Biden

What happened? He failed.

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by BidenDTrounced: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
I've received reports on Juan Guaido, I'll take action on that later in the day.

Joe Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia a pariah state. He failed, he bent the knee, crown prince MBS prevailed.
He blamed President Putin

During the Iran hijab/regime change protests, suggesting a Libya/Gaddafi 2.0:

"We're going to free Iran"
Joe Biden

What happened? He failed.

The topic of the day on my platform.
Colombia orders Venezuelan opposition figure Juan Guaido to leave country

Colombian authorities ordered former Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido, who entered the country illegally, to leave Colombia, the El Tiempo newspaper reported Tuesday, citing sources in the government.

According to the report, Guaido was also forbidden from making any public statements in Colombia. He is expected to depart from Bogota to the US.

Earlier on Monday, Guaido announced that he left Venezuela and is currently in Colombia. According to the former opposition figure, he arrived for a conference on the Venezuelan political crisis that takes place in Bogota and plans to request meetings with attending international delegations. After that, the Colombian Foreign Ministry published a statement saying that Bogota did not invite the politician to the meeting and does not expect his attendance. Colombian Foreign Minister Alvaro Leyva confirmed that Guaido entered the country in an "improper manner."
https://tass.com/world/1609041

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria by BidenDTrounced: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
I like this version better smiley

US-backed Venezuelan opposition figure expelled by neighbor

https://www.rt.com/news/575304-colombia-expels-juan-guaido/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Game Over For Governor M.A Abubakar In Bauchi - By Turaki Hassan / Abdulrasheed Bawa Moved From DSS Headquarters To Private Facility / Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.