Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Delta Police Quash Cult Initiation Ceremony, Arrest Cult Members With Weapons - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Quash Cult Initiation Ceremony, Arrest Cult Members With Weapons (38033 Views)

Police Quash Cult Initiation In Delta; Recover Dangerous Weapons & Exotic Cars / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Police Arrest Cult Gangsters Who Rape Girls During Initiation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Quash Cult Initiation Ceremony, Arrest Cult Members With Weapons by Bigchristo: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sleyanya1:

Hahaha.. you chose to stress the word "local".
However, I know you understood.
Yes I know, but your message sounds like you’re encouraging them to join international court grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Quash Cult Initiation Ceremony, Arrest Cult Members With Weapons by kelvinezeh55(m): 12:35am On Sep 30, 2021
ZUBY77:
Young men trying very hard to destroy themselves.

I wonder how difficult it is for these people to figure out that only destruction and death awaits at the end of cultism.
What do the leaders of the cults tell these young men to convince them?
- Protection. from who or what except themselves.

Back in China in 2016, some idiots were fighting each other at a gathering in Guangzhou.
I was told the factions were Aye and Baga ,and i asked for what ?
You left Nigeria and flew 15 hours to become Aye in China?

There was another day they ended up blocking a major highway in the heart of Guangzhou too and caused major hold up.
most of them eventually disappeared without trace. We suspected they were picked up with the help of CCTV cams.

These boys need to learn that there is reason every society is against cultism.

Say No to Cultism
ozoigbondu one world wide a man with strategic thinking bless your boy country hard ooo
Re: Delta Police Quash Cult Initiation Ceremony, Arrest Cult Members With Weapons by Sleyanya1(m): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Bigchristo:
Yes I know, but your message sounds like you’re encouraging them to join international court grin grin grin

Lol..no o. Oya sorry grin
Re: Delta Police Quash Cult Initiation Ceremony, Arrest Cult Members With Weapons by Bigchristo: 1:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Sleyanya1:

Lol..no o. Oya sorry grin
No wahala grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State / Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo / Abia Vigilante Kills 27-Year-Old Izuchukwu In Umuahia Popular Eatery (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.