Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 (31390 Views)

Manchester United Vs Galatasaray UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd October 2023 / Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 / Chelsea V Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 3rd October 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Ray07(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
If Ronaldo was half as good as Salah, he would be among the 10 best in PL grin grin
ronaldo was a wild beast at salah age. Make we see how Salah go perform when e clock 30+

10 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Lamasta(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
MrColdsweat:

This is the best way to play.

When you play with a striker, you are predictable. With city's attacking midfielders running into spaces, you drag opponents defenders out of their positions.
When we have someone like Aguero then we know the no of goals we use to score at the end of the season Pep just need to get us a prolific striker that's all..

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by kinibigdeal(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
psalmistkakah:
is there any champion dat doesn't lose ni.... Show me one... So Juventus and Man City no club again..

Champions shouldn't lose at home to city
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by kinibigdeal(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

The champions of England lost to Tottenham and drew with Southampton at home with just a shot on target.
What's important is we're top of the table now. We've played all the top 4 teams excluding united. It would be difficult to drop from that position, trust me

The team you should fear most are the lower team, not the top 6

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Ray07(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
michaelbelgium:
How Man U wan take play these two teams
make I tell you something, when it come to big teams, man united the play with sweat and blood. Those 3 manager sabi wetin I the talk.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by psalmistkakah(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Champions shouldn't lose at home to city
Why... Is it a right for champion not to lose @ home.. Abeg allow Chelsea fans to enjoy their moment... We lose some and win some

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by lascos912(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
kinibigdeal:
Chelsea I hope you are watching what we call a proper game
they are toping you with your proper game

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by kinibigdeal(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jetland:

They should be losing to Burnley and Norwich, right?

Don't forget they are the one topping the table, and you still think the them is a trash abi?

Topping the league with one point. 6 points separating them with Arsenal, and 2 with united. That top is still city to hold not even my team liverpool. Chelsea will drop to third trust me
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by kinibigdeal(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
lascos912:
they are toping you with your proper game

Topping with one point
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Tamel(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Henderson is stealing a living a Liverpool. Cannot tackle, cannot intercept, cannot track back, cannot cover for a fullback.

How this donkey is still at Liverpool is what I'll never understand.

Swears man, I used to love him for his energy years back ..now all he does is hide in every game and put hopeless balls in the box...I just tire.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Topping the league with one point. 6 points separating them with Arsenal, and 2 with united. That top is still city to hold not even my team liverpool. Chelsea will drop to third trust me
you are joking

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Numerouno94(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lamasta:

Dem get luck today na from first half we for don pummel them but God save them sha grin

Swears bro. I refused to watch the match alone at home, had to personally visit a viewing center around to troll my Liverpool frnds even though they culdnt grab d 3points, i must say d domination sweet my bele. Pep is a masterclass jawe. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Tamel(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Good game from our boys but I am not happy with the draw.
City deserve lose.

Not entertained embarassed

Not calling of register today.
Sorry fans

Our defense needs to sit.
This is where I respect Chelsea.
They would have parked the bus to frustrate City. This will make them concede another goal. And Chelsea wins.

Sometimes, Klopp should borrow some handout from Tuchel on how to park bus.
cry
Anyway, YNWA

Like Chelsea won at the bridge eh while packing the bus eh

This was a fair result judging by the second half display.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by kinibigdeal(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bodmum:
you are joking

Arsenal has not been consistent but you only topping them with 6 points, and just a point with liverpool and you are bragging. You lost to city, and Juventus. You should be worried. Liverpool will comfortably whoop Juventus
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by olusma23(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Manchester United life matters... United next 7 EPL matches..

Leicester
Liverpool
Man city
Tottenham
Watford
Chelsea
Arsenal
����

8 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Ayobamimonday: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
oliverano:

Then you're deceiving yourself...

The real contender is MANCHESTER CITY!!!

No question!

Tell me a team that will dominate City in this league.

Look at Liverpool playing like scared children

Chelsea collect am for house playing haramball.

Continue deceiving yourself, at least it will make you feel better!
Ticket don spoil lol grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by rolams(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Our midfield is zero today!

Henderson was only running around with Jones!!

No through pass, no creativity!!!

Firmiho is finished!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Sanusak: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
I am a Chelsea fan. The fact still remains that Chelsea is overrated this season. The really contenders are Liverpool and Mancity. The way Chelsea play ball is somehow irritating.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Broveens42(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tamel:

This your statement shows Chelsea is a genuine title contender.
There should have been a win in this match to make a statement.

Don't be surprised Man u will trash either of city or Liverpool
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Babysho(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Henderson is stealing a living a Liverpool. Cannot tackle, cannot intercept, cannot track back, cannot cover for a fullback.

How this donkey is still at Liverpool is what I'll never understand.

Lol it's you that know that one o. Today was just not his day.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by robinsoncrosoe: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Funny thing is,2 people that scored today were once Chelsea players.

Unfortunate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Rodwave: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Babysho:
Liverpool's midfield sold the game. I don't think they even recovered the ball once from Bernando. Very disappointed in Henderson. Fabinho too see empty post and he play am to Rodri leg. The draw feels like a loss. But we move!!!

Mo Salah is the best player in the premier league rn and Ronaldo is not even close grin

Seriously, our midfield let us down today. I was expecting a down charge from klop. One midfield, and one defence.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by vickydevoka(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
olusma23:
Manchester United life matters... United next 7 EPL matches..

Leicester
Liverpool
Man city
Tottenham
Watford
Chelsea
Arsenal
����

After this matches, man u will drop below 10th position

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tamel:

Two straight draws. Abeg I am not happy. If Liverpool park it, City will be confused cus they're not used to Liverpool falling back to defend

Although, Big clubs like Liverpool don't park bus. We take the war to you and get your butt kicked.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by rolams(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tamel:

Swears man, I used to love him for his energy years back ..now all he does is hide in every game and put hopeless balls in the box...I just tire.

He tire me ooo! He has no good pass, he can't dribble, he has no skill, short accuracy na zero, he's not good at anything!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Tamel(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Broveens42:

This your statement shows Chelsea is a genuine title contender.
There should have been a win in this match to make a statement.

Don't be surprised Man u will trash either of city or Liverpool

I'm not dissing any team , just responding to his "park the bus like Chelsea did against city"
Statement...a game which they lost
...and yeah ofcourse they are genuine contenders. No one can deny that
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Broveens42(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sanusak:
I am a Chelsea fan. The fact still remains that Chelsea is overrated this season. The really contenders are Liverpool and Mancity. The way Chelsea play ball is somehow irritating.

You are wrong.
You wouldn't know what hit other teams when we approach December. That guy Tuchel is a chess master, using all players/not so regular to stretch other teams..players like chalobah, loftus cheek, odoi, Alonso(now a certain chilwell is in to continue the stretch), Silva, now a certain Barkley was featured yesterday.

By the time game set from November,.. you will see scary combo like Ngolo kante, lukaku flanked by Mason mount and werner or even a certain havertz as false nine...
e go shock you when u will be expecting a certain lukaku to start a crucial game and you wouldn't see him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Arsenal has not been consistent but you only topping them with 6 points, and just a point with liverpool and you are bragging. You lost to city, and Juventus. You should be worried. Liverpool will comfortably whoop Juventus
only 7 games played. Which club do you supports? Tell me make I analyse you.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Rodwave: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Broveens42:

You are wrong.
You wouldn't know what hit other teams when we approach December. That guy Tuchel is a chess master, using all players/not so regular to stretch other teams..players like chalobah, loftus cheek, odoi, Alonso(now a certain chilwell is in to continue the stretch), Silva, now a certain Barkley was featured yesterday.

By the time game set from November,.. you will see scary combo like Ngolo kante, lukaku flanked by Mason mount and werner or even a certain havertz as false nine...
e go shock you when u will be expecting a certain lukaku to start a crucial game and you wouldn't see him.

Story.
Players rotation happens in every team that plays in many competitions. It has nothing to do with your all knowing Tuchel oga

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Tamel(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Who else is surprised Matip isn't injured yet!!!! sad
Our best defender at the moment.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Broveens42(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tamel:

I'm not dissing any team , just responding to his "park the bus like Chelsea did against city"
Statement...a game which they lost
...and yeah ofcourse they are genuine contenders. No one can deny that

Parking of bus or lorry or trailer doesn't mean anything.
You and I Know that city cope well playing against a point man.
So it's a matter of formation.
City can never survive a Chelsea false nine formation Werner, havertz and a fit mount, (nothing is at stake yet don't get carried away)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea : FA Cup (4 - 0) On 8th January 2023 / Watford Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 1st December 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.