Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 (31375 Views)

Manchester United Vs Galatasaray UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd October 2023 / Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 / Chelsea V Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 3rd October 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by osazsky(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
EgusiShankly:
Sloppy teams. The both of them
apart from byern pls sir mention one team that is not sloppy right now in the world..pls dont mention baca.real madrid man u Chelsea these clubs have lost focus..no bearing anywhere bele face..even psg
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by osazsky(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Denko2721987:

Klopp should learn how to kill games abeg
how u want take kill game against city and pep...them nor go let u rest ..until them commit defender to get pk.this current city nor get attacker everybody na attacker even keeper..the secret is to try to score as much as possible to kill thier moral..pep na bastard

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by ObitundeGlobal(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
wink
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by zionstaar75: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
There is only one chamion in europe and its chelsea fc.current custodian of d biggest trophy in world football.which club u dey supoort and which trophy dey your hand?na beer parlor talk be this your talk,e no make sense at all
kinibigdeal:

Like packing the bus?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
crazygod:
Liverpool should just give Salah what he wants. How can he be earning 200k same with Thiago? Daylight robbery
Oloun!! ... Dz one wey barca don dey monitor d situation.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Tobechuckwu(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
osazsky:
how u want take kill game against city and pep...them nor go let u rest ..until them commit defender to get pk.this current city nor get attacker everybody na attacker even keeper..the secret is to try to score as much as possible to kill thier moral..pep na bastard

Foden na d man of the match today.
The guy nearly kill Miller.
For Man City to play like that in Anfield, dem try

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Good game from our boys but I am not happy with the draw.
City deserve lose.

Not entertained embarassed

Not calling of register today.
Sorry fans

Our defense needs to sit.
This is where I respect Chelsea.
They would have parked the bus to frustrate City. This will make them concede another goal. And Chelsea wins.

Sometimes, Klopp should borrow some handout from Tuchel on how to park bus.
cry
Anyway, YNWA

Oh no na, una nor suppose to dey park bus na. Una be big team, e go dent una image as a big team. Chelsea na small team.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Highlyrespected(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Ajax
Bayern Munich

Lost at home

Lazio
Real Madrid

Lost away from home

What a disastrous weekend for gamblers grin
Including PSG embarassed

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
NewBusinessIdea:
Man, are you sure you're a Chelsea fan?
Yes, he's a Chelsea fan. I'm also a Chelsea fan and I agree with him, we don't have good wingers.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Arsenal has not been consistent but you only topping them with 6 points, and just a point with liverpool and you are bragging. You lost to city, and Juventus. You should be worried. Liverpool will comfortably whoop Juventus
Juventus played an advanced version of our game against us. They completely sat back and relied on counters.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

The champions of England lost to Tottenham and drew with Southampton at home with just a shot on target.
What's important is we're top of the table now. We've played all the top 4 teams excluding united. It would be difficult to drop from that position, trust me
Dont 4get you'll still play dem again.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lamasta:

See You if Sterling and De Bruyne have sense today we would have won this game at 92+
And if fabinho would've just hit d d ball direct as it got to his legs or just a lil tipping whilst rodri was sliding. U 4 no dey yarn all these okpata.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
rolams:
Our midfield is zero today!

Henderson was only running around with Jones!!

No through pass, no creativity!!!

Firmiho is finished!
Thank u. I been dey lament wen klopp comot jota put firmino. Firmino no dey track back or mark.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by kinibigdeal(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
zionstaar75:
There is only one chamion in europe and its chelsea fc.current custodian of d biggest trophy in world football.which club u dey supoort and which trophy dey your hand?na beer parlor talk be this your talk,e no make sense at all

I support liverpool, and my team and yours are not mate. Champions shouldn't be beaten at home by city and Juventus
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
zionstaar75:
Yet u guys have only two of it. Na y dem dey talk xay chelsea fans too loud.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Bifwoli: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
eedimo:
Walking alone is dangerous!!!
They've been wondering the desert of no trophies ,no titles for 30yrs . I hope they go another 30yrs drought again.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Humanoid01:

Yes, he's a Chelsea fan. I'm also a Chelsea fan and I agree with him, we don't have good wingers.
Wat abt odoi??
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Highlyrespected(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
kinibigdeal:

I support liverpool, and my team and yours are not mate. Champions shouldn't be beaten at home by city and Juventus
Oga be calming down
Which team dey never beat before(both home and away) ?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Seunfretty: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Anyone who is writing Chelsea off cos they lost to city is just be a kid...the only question i have for u is....WHICH TEAM IN EUROPE DO U TINK CHELSES CANT BEST AD WE SPEAK...No need to reply cos there is none...the team is NT even at it's best yet...someone will say they parked bus against city...now the question i will ask u Is ...did they park the bus wen they were whooping city back to back last season?....it's foolish to judge Chelsea with just a match...Chelsea had shown in the last 6 months dey can best any team in the world ones dey switch on...and looking at the crazy depth they have coupled with the fact that they have a very good coach...they stand a chance ...and even a better chance...they ave played 4 big sides 3 away from home and they lost just one...there next 4 match is against lesser teams which they will likely win...can u Say that about other teams with tough fixtures ahead...Chelsea is at advantage at the moment ...

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by Polynek(m): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2021
Make I summarize the thread nal, this match is the match of the week, look at the fighting spirit, football is sweeter Dan babe but don't try it at home grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by vickydevoka(m): 2:41am On Oct 04, 2021
osazsky:
Me na man u i de pity. B4 January may u go drop below 10th position. Arsenal go de ahead of them
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by eitsei(m): 4:12am On Oct 04, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Arsenal has not been consistent but you only topping them with 6 points, and just a point with liverpool and you are bragging. You lost to city, and Juventus. You should be worried. Liverpool will comfortably whoop Juventus
the league is just starting, 7 games played.. I wish to see you say this again after GW 20
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by eitsei(m): 4:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Sanusak:
I am a Chelsea fan. The fact still remains that Chelsea is overrated this season. The really contenders are Liverpool and Mancity. The way Chelsea play ball is somehow irritating.
lolz.. second most goals scored and the team with most scorers in the league.. just say you don't watch Chelsea matches
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by eitsei(m): 4:17am On Oct 04, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Liverpool
so how many points is Liverpool ahead of arsenal and Arsenal is the shit team.. what does that say about Liverpool?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 by eitsei(m): 4:25am On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

I think people forget this fact when Chelsea play and see them being disciplined at the back.. Chelsea don't have wingers, good ones and a creative midfielder so the onus of chance creation falls to Mount, Jorginho, and Kovacic and the FB of which James is injured and Chillwell is not in great form

Liverpool have salah, mane and fantastic FBs..
City have Bernardo, mahrez, foden, sterling, ferran Torres and De Bryune..
Man U have Ronaldo, Sancho, pogba, Bruno, greenwood, Rashford leading their attack

people should commend Chelsea for having the second most goals in the league and most scorers in the same team

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (3 - 2) On 4th March 2023 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea : FA Cup (4 - 0) On 8th January 2023 / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.