Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,489 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight (4118 Views)

Abia Poly Loses Accreditation Over Failure To Pay Staff Salaries For 30 Months / As Minors, What Happens To The Students Who Tortured Sylvester If Found Guilty? / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by okeayomide123(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbl_3BJzv3Q

You're about to find out what happens to your body if you plank every day for at least 30 days!

This workout is ideal for those who lead stressful lives and find it difficult to commit to a gym membership due to a lack of time.

Because of its simplicity, it is a particularly efficient bodyweight exercise.

Doing planks every day helps to strengthen your entire core.

Planking is one of the most efficient workouts for toning your six-pack abs, according to most fitness professionals.

They're even more effective than crunches. Before going to it, please make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel to be part of the health focus community.

Let's take a look at what happens if you do planks every day.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Seems I'm going for this for the next month. But how many minutes do you think is Ideal or is it just do until you are tired? I'm loving this already. I do daily workout of 10-18 minutes with a combination of many exercises.
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Seems I'm going for this for the next month. But how many minutes do you think is Ideal or is it just do until you are tired? I'm loving this already. I do daily workout of 10-18 minutes with a combination of many exercises.
You're doing well.
Being fit should be everyone's business
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by OMONGBALI: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sapiosexuality:

Co ask
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by gulfer: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
I need this
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by 2rez: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sapiosexuality:

Not minutes bruh. U do sets & reps. 4 sets and 30 reps aint bad. 30 reps being constant for the 4 sets or 30, 25, 20 15 for the 4 sets. Whichever one u game for. Some folks call it a kiegel exercise. Through it all, it's very effective.
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by Sonshinefx: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for this blog post I have been looking for such article on internet, but yours is different and very clear. Check out some Busines tips on https://sonshinefx.com
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by captainking(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
2rez:

Not minutes bruh. U do sets & reps. 4 sets and 30 reps aint bad. 30 reps being constant for the 4 sets or 30, 25, 20 15 for the 4 sets. Whichever one u game for. Some folks call it a kiegel exercise. Through it all, it's very effective.
You are mistaken bro.

Plank is based on minutes..or seconds.. Not reps.. Sets can be done for planks.. But not reps.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by TRIXIA: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
2rez:

Lmao ��
You must be a newbie talking about reps in plank or let's consider the reps to be minutes here I think 4 sets of 30sec, can up to 1m then 2

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by Onyenna(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nice
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by 2rez: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2021
TRIXIA:

Lmao ��
You must be a newbie talking about reps in plank or let's consider the reps to be minutes here I think 4 sets of 30sec, can up to 1m then 2

Oh k Sir
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by 2rez: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2021
captainking:

You are mistaken bro.

Plank is based on minutes..or seconds.. Not reps.. Sets can be done for planks.. But not reps.

Oh k Sir.
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by Phiniter(m): 5:20am On Sep 29, 2021
ok
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by Phiniter(m): 5:38am On Sep 29, 2021
2rez:

please translate to layman terms. thanks
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:27am On Sep 29, 2021
2rez:

From the video I do that think reps is necessary. It more of hold in plank position until you get tired.
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2021
TRIXIA:

Lmao ��
Isn't 30 seconds and two minutes too poor?
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by constance500: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:

Looks easy to you until you try it grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by arthurwillia(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:

Lol you can’t plank for one minute sef, you go break

Anyway
I’m a physiotherapist and plank exercise should be done in 30 secs that is one rep of 30 secs Then rest, do this 4 times

It will really help with your back pain also
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
constance500:

Looks easy to you until you try it grin
Lol. I actually tried it today after doing my exercises. I lasted about 90 seconds. Lol. But maybe because I've done some minutes of exercise. My routine ends tomorrow. By friday I'd know better.
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol you can’t plank for one minute sef, you go break

Anyway
I’m a physiotherapist and plank exercise should be done in 30 secs that is one rep of 30 secs Then rest, do this 4 times

It will really help with your back pain also
But isn't that too short a time to actually help the cores.
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by tarantino1: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothing visible happens joor

You can't plank every day for 30 days, proceed to chop amala and fufu and then expect a miracle. grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by tunmexx(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by arthurwillia(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
But isn't that too short a time to actually help the cores.

It’s not too short, for a start, 30secs is ok
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
arthurwillia:

It’s not too short, for a start, 30secs is ok
I've been burning hard and I don't want it to slow down. I hope it works. Or maybe I'd incoperate it to other exercises.
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by arthurwillia(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I've been burning hard and I don't want it to slow down. I hope it works. Or maybe I'd incoperate it to other exercises.

Yes incorporate
But just try it first since you are an athlete
Know your start point and the graduate from there
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
arthurwillia:

Yes incorporate
But just try it first since you are an athlete
Know your start point and the graduate from there
Yeah. I just want something that really burns.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by 2rez: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
From the video I do that think reps is necessary. It more of hold in plank position until you get tired.

Na die be that oh @ the bolded. That said, no exercise dey easy. Truly good things don't always come easily.
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
2rez:

Na die be that oh @ the bolded. That said, no exercise dey easy. Truly good things don't always come easily.
I need the pain. I need to trick myself psychologically that it's working. Doing this alone doesn't like it'd be enough. Lol.
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by 2rez: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I need the pain. I need to trick myself psychologically that it's working. Doing this alone doesn't like it'd be enough. Lol.

Yeah, no pain no gain. I get u but sha sofry sofry oh. Easy does it, yeah.
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by TRIXIA: 12:37am On Sep 30, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I do 2 minutes.
I do 3 if I'm in a mix but 2 minutes most of time
Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by TRIXIA: 12:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
30sec should be base levels.
This thing is about consistency. If it's 1 minute you can do, do it every day. Not that you do 3 minutes one day, and be whining afterwards

(1) (Reply)

Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad / Niit In Ibadan / The Secret Of Mathematics Exposed Using Casio Fx-991ms Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.