Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Please Guys Vote Me In This Talent Show - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Guys Vote Me In This Talent Show (309 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Reaches Finals At America’s Got Talent Show / Tim Godfrey Presents Musical Talent Show "Soundcheck" Registration Now Open / Nigeria On German Talent Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys Vote Me In This Talent Show by Lsc1605895(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Good day everyone, I am a musician and I am currently in a talent show in Lagos Nigeria, please I beg, you guys should vote for me, if I can be among the top three vote I will be sign by a record label, I need your help, because you guys are the only hope I have, all you need to do is to click this link https://musicdynasty.ng/music/liveshows click the link and click the 3 lines at the top right corner, click sign in to register, after that click talent league and you will see 27 September,click it and scroll down you will see Stephen and Stevenson at the bottom, then click the heart to vote for me. Please.
Re: Please Guys Vote Me In This Talent Show by suffering: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Eeghe:

qq
Here too? See me see wahala.

(1) (Reply)

Timaya - Cold Outside Feat. Buju (official Video Trailer) / Nigeria Top 10 Amapiano Songs Of The Week (video List) / How To Create A Captivating Opening Line For Your Radio Shows And Podcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.