Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

..........Super Tech Now Available............. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ..........Super Tech Now Available............. (1158 Views)

.............super Tech Oil Review..........high Mileage / ........super Tech Oil Delivery........bear With Us / ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..........Super Tech Now Available............. by dru23(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen..... Your super tech and other products is now available for sale.....

We present to you Super Tech Advanced 20kmiles oil change.... Super tech has done pretty well against other brands like Liqui moly, Mobil 1 , pennzoil and other know brands........

Project Farm on Youtube compare Super tech to other know brand ... Project Farm does not sell oil or neither
is he sponsored by any company.....

He is very well known on YouTube ...... Please take the time to watch the video.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Q8rZ_Lj2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwqt5vI0o1A

Kindly place your order @07036726481 and you can always email me at dru23@hotmail.com for any questions or comments ..........

Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by dru23(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
For the a/c freon ... We strongly advice you take to a competent a/c technician ... This freon are self sealing meaning that you only use what you need and save the rest for later........

It requires special key to open up the tap... Make sure the technician has the proper tools to open it........

To keep your car smelling fresh and clean...use Refresh diffuser in your car . highly recommended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPBdy7jHDAg

Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by zevous: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kindly post prices from the super tech oil, oil filter for Lexus and the Air fragrance… called 2ce but you ain’t picking up
Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by dru23(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
zevous:
Kindly post prices from the super tech oil, oil filter for Lexus and the Air fragrance… called 2ce but you ain’t picking up

I apologize for that.. We have been busy ....... Oil filter is 3k, Air fragrance 3k per pack, super tech advance 22500k , coolant 12k,
Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by dicksonadams(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Awesome

1 Like

Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by Samafroxy22(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
I cant see the long-awaited Pennzoil 0w20...
Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by melviniyke2002(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Good news baba dru23...how much for d Pennzoil 5w 30,did castrol magnetic come in too
Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by dru23(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Samafroxy22:
I cant see the long-awaited Pennzoil 0w20...

The pennzoil 0w20 is highly in demand for rx350 and Corolla 2010 upwards car owners . Please place your order in time .............

If we do run out of pennzoil 0w20 .Super tech advance 0w20 is also a good alternative........we thank you for your patience and loyalty.......

Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by dru23(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
melviniyke2002:
Good news baba dru23...how much for d Pennzoil 5w 30,did castrol magnetic come in too

Bro long time o. Hope u doing well .......... We should have the Castrol before Nov ending........

Pennzoil is going for 24k naira...... We still the most affordable sellers around......... We thank you for your patronage over the years.......

1 Like

Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by Samafroxy22(m): 4:19am On Sep 29, 2021
dru23:

The pennzoil 0w20 is highly in demand for rx350 and Corolla 2010 upwards car owners . Please place your order in time .............

If we do run out of pennzoil 0w20 .Super tech advance 0w20 is also a good alternative........we thank you for your patience and loyalty.......

I sent a text... no response yet
Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by dru23(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2021
Samafroxy22:

I sent a text... no response yet

We open our business line up around 9am
Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by DaSugarBoi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pls can I use this super tech oil for matrix 06? Car got into the country in March this year, serviced @ Total Filling station cos I can still see sticker glued to dashboard but previous owner doesn't know the name of oil used.
Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by dru23(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
DaSugarBoi:
Pls can I use this super tech oil for matrix 06? Car got into the country in March this year, serviced @ Total Filling station cos I can still see sticker glued to dashboard but previous owner doesn't know the name of oil used.

Well I don't know much about total oil you use.. The correct viscosity for that car is 5w30. Most people just buy oil without checking the oil cap of their engine..

E.g.. Picture below ......when u go to the filling station you should know exactly what viscosity your car needs.

Hopefully no damage has been done to the engine . And how often do you change your oil matters. Most filling station sell conventional oil . this will require you to change oil every 3k miles on normal driving condition. I will not advice to use for extreme condition like using it for uber or towing

Super Tech Advance is for 20k miles oil change .. Meaning you are well protected and it is fully synthetic

since it is advance oil for 20k miles it is well formulated to protect your engine from sludge and other wear and tear ...

Regardless of your driving habits whether you use it for uber or not . I will advice you to change it every 10k miles or every 3months...

The rule of thumb I use for extreme condition driving like uber or towing. If the oil says it is good for 10kmiles oil change . I will do 5k miles for extreme driving condition . And if it is for normal driving condition I will do 7k miles oil change ..

This is as long as the oil you are using meets the manufacture of the car specification. A good brand is well advice in these situation.......

1 Like

Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by DaSugarBoi(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2021
dru23:

Well I don't know much about total oil you use.. The correct viscosity for that car is 5w30. Most people just buy oil without checking the oil cap of their engine..

E.g.. Picture below ......when u go to the filling station you should know exactly what viscosity your car needs.

Hopefully no damage has been done to the engine . And how often do you change your oil matters. Most filling station sell conventional oil . this will require you to change oil every 3k miles on normal driving condition. I will not advice to use for extreme condition like using it for uber or towing

Super Tech Advance is for 20k miles oil change .. Meaning you are well protected and it is fully synthetic

since it is advance oil for 20k miles it is well formulated to protect your engine from sludge and other wear and tear ...

Regardless of your driving habits whether you use it for uber or not . I will advice you to change it every 10k miles or every 3months...

The rule of thumb I use for extreme condition driving like uber or towing. If the oil says it is good for 10kmiles oil change . I will do 5k miles for extreme driving condition . And if it is for normal driving condition I will do 7k miles oil change ..

This is as long as the oil you are using meets the manufacture of the car specification. A good brand is well advice in these situation.......
Previous owner just confirmed the use of Total 20w50 and has changed the oil twice in 6months(not for ehailing) . All I want to know is if going fully synthetic after this will or will not affect the Engine in any way. Thanks for your assistance
Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by melviniyke2002(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
DaSugarBoi:

Previous owner just confirmed the use of Total 20w50 and has changed the oil twice in 6months(not for ehailing) . All I want to know is if going fully synthetic after this will or will not affect the Engine in any way. Thanks for your assistance
u can revert to full synthetic.... 5w 30 supertech,Pennzoil or mobil 1 are gud... ..dru23 ur sure plug
Re: ..........Super Tech Now Available............. by dru23(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
DaSugarBoi:

Going fully synthetic will not harm the engine. As a matter of fact, it will clean up any possible sludge in the engine......

Once you go fully synthetic make sure to check time to time for any sign of oil shorten...

Using 20w50 for long period of time will cause oil to shorten . when reverting back to recommended oil

Also have your mechanic check for any sign of sludge.

(1) (Reply)

***Sold***Honda Accord 2004 / Toyota Corolla 2004 for sale / 2019 Toyota Avalon TOURING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.