Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling (3532 Views)

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends / Join Me If You See Betting As An Investment And Not Lucky Event. / Do You See Betting As Business, Then Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
Tracker
Date. Free. Premium
1/10. Won. Won
2/10. Won. Lost
3/10. Won. Won
4/10. Won. Won
5/10. Won Won
6/10. Won.Won
7/10. Lost. Lost
8/10. Won. Won
9/10. Lost. Lost
10/10Won. Won
11/10Won. No Game
12/10Lost. No Game
9W/3L. 7W/3L

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
To clear doubts of doubting Thomas. Manage the low stake ticket. If I drop the Higher stake, you might sell your inheritance to play thinking its a fixed match. You requested for 10k stake, that's it. We will be expecting you to subscribe with Us. That's last 3 days because if I send today own alone, you will say I staked it with 10k because you talked. Check date and time.

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by Krryptonite: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Krryptonite:
Israel Vs Moldova
Correct score : 2-1 ✓
Multiple correct score: 2-1, 2-0✓
Under 3.5✓

Sorry if you missed this!

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Apologies to our VIP members, we are having challenge with B888 services. They seems to have problem with their server. They aren't receiving mail and we aren't equally receiving mail from them. As soon as its rectified, Tips will continue to flow in. The subscription has been paused since the incident occurred. Avail yourself with the Free Games on the group and the 34 Win streak game I've been dropping.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
We are back in action with our VIP Source (B888). Tip has been served to VIP subscribers since 1:16pm. We hope the Winning continues.
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
We resumed with a Big Win
Tracker
Date. Free. Premium
1/10. Won. Won
2/10. Won. Lost
3/10. Won. Won
4/10. Won. Won
5/10. Won Won
6/10. Won.Won
7/10. Lost. Lost
8/10. Won. Won
9/10. Lost. Lost
10/10Won. Won
11/10Won. No Game
12/10Lost. No Game
13/10Won Won
9W/4L. 8W/3L

1 Like

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2021
Today's VIP Game dispersed to our Subscribers. Never too late to get onboard. #7000 for the remainder of the Month for the First 5 Subscribers.
@Greenb20 to chat me up on Telegram
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
I've not updated the thread for like 2 days. I've been busy.
I just finished with a SHORT LECTURE on the Group. I'll only drop the Screenshot Here. I believe someone here will Vain one or two things from it.

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Continue

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by younglleo: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pls i need financial help abeg, in need of 2k pls,
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
*After the loss streak on the Free Tip, we struck the bookies back with Big Odd Winnings.
*VIP Tip continues with its steady Win.
Spreadsheet will be uploaded tomorrow to know how we stand on Profit/Loss profile

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 3:28am On Oct 22, 2021
Even with all the Reds on the Free Tip, we are still in profit. That is the beauty of Good Plan.
Pic 1: Free Tip
Pic 2: VIP Tip

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Today marks the end of our October VIP project.
B888 was our major Source for October but other VIP Sources were Incorporated along the line and it all ended in Profit.
B888 didn't perform well as expected but the Return we got was better than what any Bank or Investment would give after a Month.
Attached below is the Details of Profit made on the B888 Source for the Month of October.
Pics 1: Using 20% Recalculation(100k to make 164k, 1M to make 1.6M, 10M to make 16M)
Pics 2: Using 10% Recalculation( 100k to make 143k, 1M to make 1.4M and 10M to make 14M).
Hope you now see why I said the Plan is for High stakers. Profit is ALWAYS guaranteed.

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
After so many Observations and Consultation, the following Sources will be used for November VIP/VVIP:

*1) The Source I've been using as Observation 1 ( 25W 5L so far in October, Average of 1.9 Odds) ONLY FOR VVIP

*2) The Source I've been using as Observation 2 ( 20W 6L so far in October, Average of 2 Odds).

*3) Source. ( 22W 3L so far in October, Average of 1.65 Odds)

*4) Source. (26W 2L so far in October, average of 1.8 Odds) ONLY FOR VVIP

**5)B888 Source( 20W 9L so far in October, Average of 1.7 Odds).

*Sources are PERSONALLY Tested for Only 1 Month and you equally observed it for few days too. Link will be revealed later when it's available.
Source has been confirmed for November.

** Source is still under Probability. It might be available for November and it might not. Final decision on it will be communicated by tomorrow night.

Subscription for VIP stands at #20,000 for a Month

Subscription for VVIP is #30,000 for a Month.

For more enquiry, chat me up on @Greenb20
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
VIP Plan for November.

I took my time to teach MASA plan like few days ago, that's because it will be the bedrock of our Plan/Success in November.
Recalculation was used in October, of course there was profit but it was minimal, reason I'll be changing Plan to MASA for the Month of November so as to make Maximum gain.

3 Different Sources will be used on the VIP in November while 5 Sources will be used on the VVIP Group for November.

I know some people here would say only a confused person will be following 5 different Sources in a Month.
Well, if you must know, I've been in betting Industry for Over a Decade and I can tell you that I've NEVER seen a Source that has been consistent for 5 Months in a Roll, they will surely have a Bad Month inbetween.
What if we choose to follow a Single Source in November and the November happens to be that Bad Month? What would happen to our Capital?
That's my reason for opting for 3/5 Sources. It's easier for 1 or 2 Sources to fail to deliver but it's almost impossible for 3/5 Sources to fail at the SAME TIME.

The Plans goes thus:

MASA Plan will be created for each of the Sources. The parameters will be as follows: Total Game : 30

Expected Win: 20 (depending on the Odd for a Source, it could be 22).
Average Odd: 1.9

Immediately those parameters are set, we expect a Minimum of x10 Return from each Source.
Imagine you put 10k on each Source, that's total of 50k investment (#10,000 x 5 Plans).

The moment one of it Wins, you already have x2 of your investment that Month(#10,000 x 10 = #100,000)

If 2 Wins, that's x4 . Imagine if 3 now Wins.
And on rare occasions, all the 5 Sources will deliver.
So as you can see, this is the SAFEST Plan we can use to safeguard our investment.

**All we need is just for One of the Sources to deliver out of 5. Anyone it is, is none of our business, and like I said earlier, it's almost impossible for 5 Sources to fail to deliver at the same time especially when the Sources are Expensive and Good VIP Sources

If you observe from the post above, all the 5 Sources delivered minimum of 20/30 this Month, and we need just One or Two of the Sources to deliver to make profit. So, November promises to be more Fun.
From 1 Source in October to 5 Sources in November at Same Price
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
I don't deal in Fixed Matches, Games are brought and predicted by different analysts. Games can lose anytime no matter how sure it is. Reason we will be using a Plan that will give way for 10 Losses in a Month and still give Us at least x5 of our Capital. What we need is 20 Win In a Month out of 30 Days.
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2021
It's been a While. So much fun in the VIP Channel. Especially the Handball Channel.
I've decided to bring the Source below to the Public.

Game: Handball.

Win rate: 98%

Average odd: 1.7 - 2 Odds

Source Link: Not available

Discount price for the first 10 subscriber: #15,000( Month)

*** Please don't ask me for further details unless what I didn't state here, I believe everything is well stated here.

The Record is below, and it's 100% fully verified.

11 Active subscribers can't be wrong. For those that loves Single Games, here it is.

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Someone chatted me up and said the record can't be real. Let me bore you with few screenshots. Observe the date, the game and my advices. I always tell my subscribers, I don't deal in fixed game, I only buy from credible sources and retail. So I use solid plan and we have always ended the Month in profit, no matter how small.

Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2021
If you observed, we were 11 before, just now, someone has taken 1 out of the 10 slots available. You can continue to observe. I'll be back by Month end to give you update.
Re: Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling by greenfarm234: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Source doing very fine. Never too late to Join.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily 2 Odds 2024 / Lionel Messi 2004 Vs 2017 Photos: See Transformation / Senegal Awards $87,000 Cash, Land To AFCON Winning Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.