Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

TB Joshua's Wife Give Conditions For The Reopening Of SCOAN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TB Joshua's Wife Give Conditions For The Reopening Of SCOAN (299 Views)

Do You Know Where Prophet T.B Joshua Wife Hails From? / Lagos State Government Issues New Guidelines For The Reopening Of Markets And Ma / (video)12 Years Old Girl Prophecy At Prophet TB Joshua Church SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua's Wife Give Conditions For The Reopening Of SCOAN by Nomorelove: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
The wife of late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Balogun, popularly known as TB Joshua, has said the church can only be reopened by the leading of the Holy spirit.

Evelyn Joshua disclosed this during a closed meeting with significant members of the church.

She said they must first be guided by the Holy spirit and hear from God before taking any step forward.

"We have to allow God reveal to us what next to do. We cannot do anything outside his will.

"Also, I am still mourning my late husband so the church cannot be opened yet till I am done mourning," she added.

Mrs Evelyn said that the church will be stronger and better than it was when it will finally be reopened.

Source: https://www.gistrite.com.ng/2021/09/tb-joshuas-wife-discloses-when-scoan.html?m=1

Re: TB Joshua's Wife Give Conditions For The Reopening Of SCOAN by Stomoney(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Money isn't coming in and the headers won't be happy with that grin
Re: TB Joshua's Wife Give Conditions For The Reopening Of SCOAN by bigtt76(f): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mama GO de wait for oga to send the 'helper' in form of tongue of fire cheesy

Nomorelove:
The wife of late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Balogun, popularly known as TB Joshua, has said the church can only be reopened by the leading of the Holy spirit.

Evelyn Joshua disclosed this during a closed meeting with significant members of the church.

She said they must first be guided by the Holy spirit and hear from God before taking any step forward.

"We have to allow God reveal to us what next to do. We cannot do anything outside his will.

"Also, I am still mourning my late husband so the church cannot be opened yet till I am done mourning," she added.

Mrs Evelyn said that the church will be stronger and better than it was when it will finally be reopened.

Source: https://www.gistrite.com.ng/2021/09/tb-joshuas-wife-discloses-when-scoan.html?m=1
Re: TB Joshua's Wife Give Conditions For The Reopening Of SCOAN by duro4chang(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Orishirishi!! God cannot be mocked,
Re: TB Joshua's Wife Give Conditions For The Reopening Of SCOAN by illicit(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
undecided
Re: TB Joshua's Wife Give Conditions For The Reopening Of SCOAN by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Whatever..
Re: TB Joshua's Wife Give Conditions For The Reopening Of SCOAN by DoggoneDogg: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Afonja church business grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Register To Star-clicks For Free And Get Paid / Office Rumors. / Automated Trading Bot For Binary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.