Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) (27013 Views)

Iran Vows To Avenge Assassinated Generals Lost To Alleged Israeli Airstrikes / 'Sea Of Flames': 46 Killed In Taiwan Buiidling Fire / Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by DissTroy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
palsenator:

Don't be too smart bro.... The accuracy of COVID-19 mortality rate in the united state is not exaggerated... If you have someone there , you can ask.. I am not saying the exact number is damn accurate but trust me it is very close... 100s of thousands died. It's not an agenda driven stat. Don't be too Nigerian.

Dude, you are making silly conjectures. I am providing evidence made available by official U.S. sources and you are asking me to ask some random layman on the streets of New York.

You should have your head examined. I don't do conjectures. If you can't provide comparative evidence from official sources like I did, then you aren't worthy of debating me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by Caseless: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
SportsHD:
Mehn, funeral services in the US made a killing.
but the COVID-19 protocol won't allow funeral houses to make money from these deaths.
Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by Octopusssy(f): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Originalsly:

What you described is what I went through February last year... when they were claiming COVID-19 was not in the US. The cough went on for about a month. That strain of the virus is deadly serious. Since then... soon many people I know said they contracted it... for a few days... no taste nor smell ... feeling down for a few days and it was gone.... wayyy before the 14 days off allowed! That strain with the serious coughing seems to be the one that Fauchi was working on in the US then in China ... the one that was either released on purpose... or by accident. They are still investigating.
Who is Fauchi?

You see why I'm sceptical about this vaccine of a thing? If Covid is engineered then what is to stop the vaccine from having long term negative effects?
Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by Originalsly: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Octopusssy:

Who is Fauchi?

You see why I'm sceptical about this vaccine of a thing? If Covid is engineered then what is to stop the vaccine from having long term negative effects?

Fauci.is.the one calling the shots.in the US ... head of the CDC... the one directing the whole show.... the one that keep shifting the goal post. Remember herd immunity?... when last? Remember follow the Science? When last? The long term negative effects is the reason why it takes at least 4 years to put a vaccine to the masses. Someone sent me a video yesterday... a schoolgirl.. took the vaccine and died on the spot ... right there in the school. Will that be on the news? It was not... and will not be.
Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by palsenator(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
DissTroy:

Dude, you are making silly conjectures. I am providing evidence made available by official U.S. sources and you are asking me to ask some random layman on the streets of New York.

You should have your head examined. I don't do conjectures. If you can't provide comparative evidence from official sources like I did, then you aren't worthy of debating me.

I am not nice with words but I will be civil.. What's wrong with you kids nah? You hide behind keypads to call people names simply because you want to pass your points..

People like you in real life are cowards... You don't have to insults people to score a point.... Criticism is normal in any forum but name calling defeat the essence and take away the objectives...

Ask me for my source instead.. I don't do online talk... we can try to link up in the real world ... 0.7.0.3322. 98.23

You can use your number to reach out to me and continue the name calling... I ain't a coward that hide behind keypads.

1 Like

Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by negbike(f): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Typical Nigerian. All you can see is money! Ewu!

SportsHD:
Mehn, funeral services in the US made a killing.
Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
DONT WISH EVIL UPON THOSE THAT DID YOU NO HARM.SOME STUPID AND GODLESS AMERICA CITIZENS WISHED AFRICA COVID DEATH BUT IT BUMERANG IN THEIR CITIZENS. angry
Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by Raphaeldhero(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
obiekunie01:
675,000 people have been killed by covid in america!

thats like the population of a city - and it wasnt really noticed.

make i no talk sha!

FEM DIA

BUT WHY THEM NO PUT THE NAMES OF THE DECEASED ON THE FLAGS SINCE THEY HAVE THEIR RECORDS.
THIS JOE BIDEN GOVERNMENT REALLY LOVES DRAMMAR

ANYWAYS, MAKE THEM HOLD THEIR COVID OVER THEIR MAKE WE HOLD OUR MALARIA OVER HERE - EVERYMAN WITH HIM OWN HEADACHE.
Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by Sluacoast(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
rottennaija:

First of all, I don't know what you mean by Trump supporter spotted. It's a very foolish way to being an argument and the foolishness seen by your subsequent message that ivermectin can only be used by horses. Goosh. Are you people that so deceived that you hardly make any research?

Let me tell you, it seems you are ill informed. There is ivermectin for humans. I'm guessing you never knew. It comes in 3mg, 6mg and rarely 12mg. We use it here in Nigeria. India uses it as an early treatment and home covid19 kits. Make your research, you will see that countries that uses ivermectin has the lowest death rate. I mean, don't you people make any research?

The only reasons your Americans turned to a horse version of ivermectin is because your govt made sure ivermectin for humans are removed from stores, so people don't get access to it. But Ivermectin is absolutely so good especially when given early and in the right dosage.

Here in nigeria, I don't lack ivermectin. I make sure I buy them and have it around me, especially when I feel I have exposed myself.

And by the way, I don't support Trump. I never did and never will.

Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by DissTroy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
palsenator:

I am not nice with words but I will be civil.. What's wrong with you kids nah? You hide behind keypads to call people names simply because you want to pass your points..

People like you in real life are cowards... You don't have to insults people to score a point.... Criticism is normal in any forum but name calling defeat the essence and take away the objectives...

Ask me for my source instead.. I don't do online talk... we can try to link up in the real world ... 0.7.0.3322. 98.23

You can use your number to reach out to me and continue the name calling... I ain't a coward that hide behind keypads.

Alright, Oluwamuyiwa Payne who stays at Challenge, Ibadan.

Bug off, dimwit! Instead of arguing with evidence, you want to meet up with me from Challenge, Ibadan when you don't even know where I stay?
I'm not even done calling loved ones and associates but I'd call some random guy who can't even debate fact?

Get off with your motorpark mentality!
Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by rottennaija(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=Sluacoast post=106347641][/quote]

The picture you posted does not in anyway provide any valid or reasonable argument against what I did.

For your information, Nigeria is using ivermectin. India is using ivermectin. Personally I have used ivermectin many times and no, I am not using the horse version but the human version of it. The medication is the safest I have ever taken, not even any side effect and I started taking it since around January of this year. I only take it as occasion demands.

And keep in mind, there is a human version of ivermectin that your govt does no allow people to get access to. In the their desperation, they turn to the horse version. Please, at least do your research.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Meanwhile, go to flccc website and you will see ivermectin in their covid19 protocol and even in their long covid protocol. I'm guessing you media that keeps churning out the horse dewormer bullshit does not mention it. Meanwhile, I'll post a picture below.

Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by rottennaija(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=Sluacoast post=106347641][/quote]
You need more resources? Stop believing the crab your government is churning out. And before you tag me an antivaxer, I have been vaccinated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO9cjy3Rydc
Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by Sluacoast(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
rottennaija:

The picture you posted does not in anyway provide any valid or reasonable argument against what I did.

For your information, Nigeria is using ivermectin. India is using ivermectin. Personally I have used ivermectin many times and no, I am not using the horse version but the human version of it. The medication is the safest I have ever taken, not even any side effect and I started taking it since around January of this year. I only take it as occasion demands.

And keep in mind, there is a human version of ivermectin that your govt does no allow people to get access to. In the their desperation, they turn to the horse version. Please, at least do your research.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Meanwhile, go to flccc website and you will see ivermectin in their covid19 protocol and even in their long covid protocol. I'm guessing you media that keeps churning out the horse dewormer bullshit does not mention it. Meanwhile, I'll post a picture below.

I'm not in any way referring or calling you an antivaxer. Logically the drug has not be approved for the treatment of covid19

Ivermectin is not authorised for treatment of COVID-19, according to US health authorities.

Lemme explain it simply and logically so maybe you understand why they are not encouraging it. Ivermectin, as you already know, is an anti-parasitic medication. It works, in simple terms, by paralysing the parasite. Parasites are living things while viruses are not.
Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by rottennaija(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sluacoast:

I'm not in any way referring or calling you an antivaxer. Logically the drug has not be approved for the treatment of covid19

Ivermectin is not authorised for treatment of COVID-19, according to US health authorities.

Lemme explain it simply and logically so maybe you understand why they are not encouraging it. Ivermectin, as you already know, is an anti-parasitic medication. It works, in simple terms, by paralysing the parasite. Parasites are living things while viruses are not.

Keep on with the false narrative. Ivermectin is used by health care professionals to improve patients outcome with covid19. I share links to you about the FLCCC Alliance, I shared with you with doctor who actually treat covid patients.

Ivermectin being approved at first as parasitic drug does not mean it cannot be repurposed for another treatment and this is exactly what has happened.

Besides, by the very mechanism of action, ivermectin stops the covid19 virus from replicating by stopping it's binding to the ace2 receptor. I guess the FDA never mentioned that and they never mentioned that early treatment with covid19 is absolutely important.

See, I don't care whether the FDA approves the use of ivermectin or not, as long as other countries are using it and getting good results, that's more important. Afterall the US FDA are doing everything to protect the big pharma and their vaccines.

When you posted the picture, you pretended that ivermectin for human use does not exist and if it exist, why stop people from getting access to it?
Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by Shedybliss(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Where they bury all this people
Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by avateran: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
My name is Azeez, i sell RMB. If you are in need please kindly chat me or call

RMB is always available
Wechat , alipay and bank card.

Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by palsenator(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
DissTroy:

Alright, Oluwamuyiwa Payne who stays at Challenge, Ibadan.

Bug off, dimwit! Instead of arguing with evidence, you want to meet up with me from Challenge, Ibadan when you don't even know where I stay?
I'm not even done calling loved ones and associates but I'd call some random guy who can't even debate fact?

Get off with your motorpark mentality!

lol... challenge in Ibadan... after how many years.... Atleast you know I am real... You know my name...

Don't stay anonymous any further nah....
Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by DissTroy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
palsenator:

lol... challenge in Ibadan... after how many years.... Atleast you know I am real... You know my name...

Don't stay anonymous any further nah....

You are a dimwit. Your details are obvious on TrueCaller from your number you dropped. I have no interest in interacting with someone living in a slum like Challenge, Ibadan.

Save your thuggery for 2023 when you would be recruited to steal ballot boxes, you NURT worker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) by palsenator(m): 3:55am On Oct 02, 2021
DissTroy:

You are a dimwit. Your details are obvious on TrueCaller from your number you dropped. I have no interest in interacting with someone living in a slum like Challenge, Ibadan.

Save your thuggery for 2023 when you would be recruited to steal ballot boxes, you NURT worker.

Okay.. Trust me we will meet one day...

" Every comment you make on Nairaland is a digital footprint which can be retraced back to unmask your off-Nairaland identity no matter how muddied they are. Anonymity is a myth."

I will send you a request with my name on facebook. Atleast we can be friends....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FW De Klerk Dies At 85 / China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns / President Mahama Calls Nana Akufo-Addo To Concede Defeat (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.