Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Access Bank Now Own Intercontinental Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Now Own Intercontinental Bank? (849 Views)

Access Bank To Pay N53.47 Billion For 75% Of Intercontinental Bank / Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? / Extortion By Intercontinental Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Now Own Intercontinental Bank? by easyemoney(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2011
just got the news from someone that acess bank has bought out intercontinental bank.
Re: Access Bank Now Own Intercontinental Bank? by Odunnu: 3:22pm On May 28, 2011
So intercontinental bank still exists?
Re: Access Bank Now Own Intercontinental Bank? by Seun(m): 8:40am On Jun 02, 2011
Can this be confirmed?
Re: Access Bank Now Own Intercontinental Bank? by hallmark77: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2011
It was a business combination initially but one lousy court gave an order that access bank should refrain further from pursuing any merger talk,deal or the proposed business combination.So they cant own it yet even if they want and judging from the CBN pronouncement this week it will be difficult to know the fate of these banks.The CBN has made it clear for all the rescued banks to recapitalise by sept 30th or face liquidation.What I dont understand about liquidation is does that mean the depositors of the rescued banks will loose their deposits? or is just the shareholders that will loose their shares?

(1) (Reply)

Help Me: How Do I Get My Money Back? / Secret Of World’s Best Blog That Matters! / Netmork Marketing That Will Pay You A Lot!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.