Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) (47915 Views)

Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) / Golden Retriever Puppies Available For Import / Man's Best Friend: Adorable Pictures Of A Baby Girl & Her Golden Retriever Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by NoFucksToGive: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Una no kuku dey think anything

Guy you summed it up perfectly. Their country is well planned so one has time to think of taking a dog flying in a plane

3 Likes

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I always love how u connect everything to spreading the gospel, let's keep depopulating hell and populating heaven sir

Lmao.
A Nigerian in Nigeria talking about "depopulating hell" when his country is one of the most morally corrupt countries filled with morally corrupt individuals ranking from the poor to the rich. grin Christianity is a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by tolulope1990(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Beautiful air Experience for a Beautiful Dog.
It's owner had to Make some modification on the Plane in other to fly his dog.

Very Very soon! There is gonna be a Mysterious Modification Worldwide on ALL, whose names are written in the book of life in Heaven.

In a twinkling of an eye, At the Blast of the Trumpet of GOD, our mortal bodies will be changed to Immortal bodies and we will takeoff from this Decayed earth to meet our Loving Savior , JESUS Christ in the air.
And so we will be with JESUS for Ever and Ever.

All that is needed to be a part of this Body Modification is to Surrender Genuiely to JESUS Christ, Live for HIM and be Prepared.

Shaking my head

2 Likes

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by McOluOmo: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lol

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by optimus106(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
cana882:
Cool
This dog has seen better days than 60% of Nigerians.

I hope you ain't part of that 60%%%%

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Amajerry83(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
obiekunie01:

THE PASTOR!!

I LIKE YOUR ABILITY MEN!

YOUR SKY GOD MUST BE VERY PROUD OF YOU!

Na mad man

2 Likes

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Seebrian(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=tmtech post=106258645]
This guy be like cultist and he has his group of clowns that always like his mumu uninformed comments[/ Calling us Mumu for Christ sake no wahala.
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Adakintroy: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
obiekunie01:

THE PASTOR!!

I LIKE YOUR ABILITY MEN!

Commot there! ..many of una papa dedicate una to the same sky God. After una use una papa money educated una sef weh una papa himself admits him get from this sky God. Una go come naira land come Form enlightened. Any how una welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by armyofone(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Better dog food and best view from above - they are all in.

crackhouse:
White men
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

Very Very soon! There is gonna be a Mysterious Modification Worldwide on ALL, whose names are written in the book of life in Heaven.

In a twinkling of an eye, At the Blast of the Trumpet of GOD, our mortal bodies will be changed to Immortal bodies and we will takeoff from this Decayed earth to meet our Loving Savior , JESUS Christ in the air.

All that is needed to be a part of this Body Modification is to Surrender Genuiely to JESUS Christ, Live for HIM and be Prepared.
I just discovered your talent....... why don't you become a content writer or start a blog than wasting your talent / time.
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by chii8(f): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
cana882:
Cool

You mean 85percent abi?

1 Like

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Rastaramsey(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
cana882:
Cool

LMAO you and your generation are part of them for sure.....
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by mrkings84(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
cana882:
Cool

Tru. 60% is too low, I think more than 85%
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by tonexman18(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
See as dog neat
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by enoch273: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
This is pretty innovative, talking about innovations, Oraimo launches their #Oraimo2BabaFreepods3 with cutting edge specifications, and polished design today at 7pm. Stream the live launch, and register via the link on my signature for discounts.

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by MufasaLion: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

What a clown.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by cana882(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rastaramsey:

LMAO you and your generation are part of them for sure.....

Nope.. me and my generation ain’t in your country for sure. Focus on escaping from the 60%.
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Bayyajidda(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Iseoluwani:

Not everything must you comment spiritually.
Dat doesn't make you spiritual rather it paints God as if you get righteousness by yourself.

How is that your business?

1 Like

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by WoundedLamb: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Golden retrievers (followed by Siberian huskies) are simply the best dog breeds on the surface of this earth!

1 Like

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Salvichealth: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

[color=#990000][/color]

That’s right

1 Like

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
My favourite breed...
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by ModeEbo(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Man best friend
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lmao.
A Nigerian in Nigeria talking about "depopulating hell" when his country is one of the most morally corrupt countries filled with morally corrupt individuals ranking from the poor to the rich. grin Christianity is a joke.

May u receive Christ and have everlasting peace in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Lightorder: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
obiekunie01:

THE PASTOR!!

I LIKE YOUR ABILITY MEN!

oga , I just dey read your comment. See as you are claiming atheist.HIS SKY GOD indeed. Low budget atheist.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by efeski(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

It’s the Phantom of the Chakra, Slumdog Opera
RapRadar, NahRight, OkayPlayer moshup
I went from nothing into something like the planet Earth
I showed these major labels how to make a man from dirt
And breathe in his nostrils, fill him up with gospel
Leave him at the mountain top, blasting at the Rothschilds
Who that? Jay Elect, Voodoo Man
From the Lost Land of Mu, sans the Zulu scanned
It's just real Black history, Robert LeRoy Ripley
Believe it or not, I'm gon' spit it till they strip me
Crown me with thorns, march me up the hill
Crucifix me then ditch me, the rest is all mystery
I be in New Orleans making water out of whiskey
Casting judgment on the IRS who audited the gypsies
Tipsy, I got the game tipsy
Staggering out the club, dropping coins in the jitney
Patents of Nobility
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by hollaway: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

I love this your concern for the love for this man (jesus) you call your god but if i may ask, does he has power to create, kill, reword, bunish, bring the dead out of living, bring the living out of the dead, giver of rain, giver bounty, is he that has no beging &no ending no he can be.
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Offpoint1: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I always love how u connect everything to spreading the gospel, let's keep depopulating hell and populating heaven sir
The fact remains, nor you or him or anyone else will make heaven.... That's a fact.
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by newoffer: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
They are not in the age of gutter development
fuckingAyaya:
Una no kuku dey think anything
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Offpoint1:

The fact remains, nor you or him or anyone else will make heaven.... That's a fact.

Wanted to reply then I see Offpoint1

Then I immediately realized you are that guy that never made any useful comment or suggestion.

So I will just press the ignore button cool

1 Like

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Lamasta(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kestolove:
Nd I never enter plane for my life b4
What is stopping you dear
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by officialfestus(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
Omo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bike Man Carrying 8 Dogs At The Back Seat (Photo) / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash / Man Feeds His Pet Python With Chickens!! ( Shocking Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.