Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) (47917 Views)

Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) / Golden Retriever Puppies Available For Import / Man's Best Friend: Adorable Pictures Of A Baby Girl & Her Golden Retriever Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nicklaus619:

May u receive Christ and have everlasting peace in Jesus name

It's your Jesus Christ that needs my peace. Tell him to come to me instead. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by 1Sharon(f): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I always love how u connect everything to spreading the gospel, let's keep depopulating hell and populating heaven sir

Nigeria is not hell as it is?
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
kingxsamz:

It's your Jesus Christ that needs my peace. Tell him to come to me instead. cheesy

May the lord forgive your ignorance sir. embarassed
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by salem1996: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Blakpot:
Hehe
If na my dog, it would climb on my head mid air because of fear.
grin grin grin chaii see finishing cry

1 Like

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Federalofficia(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin grin
fuckingAyaya:
Una no kuku dey think anything

1 Like

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by IvarDboneless: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
obiekunie01:

THE PASTOR!!

I LIKE YOUR ABILITY MEN!

YOUR SKY GOD MUST BE VERY PROUD OF YOU!
cool team free thinker
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by micflo28(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dogs over there are happier than 80% of Nigerians.
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by aysnoopy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
cana882:
Cool
This dog has seen better days than 60% of Nigerians.

U must be joking. More than 80%
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Bfss: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Oh
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by sapientia(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Fresh dog

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Beautiful air Experience for a Beautiful Dog.
It's owner had to Make some modification on the Plane in other to fly his dog.

Very Very soon! There is gonna be a Mysterious Modification Worldwide on ALL, whose names are written in the book of life in Heaven.

In a twinkling of an eye, At the Blast of the Trumpet of GOD, our mortal bodies will be changed to Immortal bodies and we will takeoff from this Decayed earth to meet our Loving Savior , JESUS Christ in the air.
And so we will be with JESUS for Ever and Ever.

All that is needed to be a part of this Body Modification is to Surrender Genuiely to JESUS Christ, Live for HIM and be Prepared.

...Oyanu! MYSTERIOUS MODIFICATION MAN (MMM), I dey hail ooo
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Coolx: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
tmtech:

This guy be like cultist and he has his group of clowns that always like his mumu uninformed comments
Hahaha
Omo I think say na only me dey notice am
Where him come pack all those goat dey wonder me
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Americans treating animal pets better than their fellow humans from time immemorial
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I always love how u connect everything to spreading the gospel, let's keep depopulating hell and populating heaven sir

Interim Chairman, National Population Commission.
You're just mad but you obviously have no one to tell you!
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by GoodIsGod: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
obiekunie01:

THE PASTOR!!

I LIKE YOUR ABILITY MEN!

YOUR SKY GOD MUST BE VERY PROUD OF YOU!

You are a fool and you and your likes are only displaying your mental states at every post of righteousness. I wonder if your Demonic God that doesn't live in the sky but lives in hell is as stupid as you guys.

The right you have to spew the trash from your demon invested skull is the same right righteousness has to preach in any form he likes.

Learn to mind your evil business.

Christ is coming soon and you are on your way to hell

You wanna know if this is the way he thought me to answer guys like you?

"The fool says in his hearts there is no God" courtesy The Holy Bible
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Rastaramsey(m): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
cana882:

Nope.. me and my generation ain’t in your country for sure. Focus on escaping from the 60%.

LMAO, if only you know who I am.....
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by cana882(m): 12:07am On Sep 29, 2021
Rastaramsey:

LMAO, if only you know who I am.....

Lol.. yet you also made an assumption about me without knowing who I am.
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by hpk(m): 1:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Kestolove:
Nd I never enter plane for my life b4

Ehyaa! For your next life try come as oyibo man dog, you might just be lucky.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:20am On Sep 29, 2021
Buddha3:

Interim Chairman, National Population Commission.
You're just mad but you obviously have no one to tell you!

May the Lord forgive u sir
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by raphy(m): 3:48am On Sep 29, 2021
See how them don bash the preacher tht user tht says he is the poster n first to comment seems to be correct.

Some ppl here are just unreal
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Frenzy01(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2021
Omoh..
See as dog dey chop life.. Nah wa oo

Contact me for your swift buying swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Kestolove(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lamasta:

What is stopping you dear
Money my brother
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kestolove:
Nd I never enter plane for my life b4
Why would you enter, when all your life, you have resided in a town called Minna? And when you want to travel, it's neighbouring villages like Lapai, Bida and Wushishi...and traveling out of the state na to enter Abj do small olosho work, and you return back to your backward abode.
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
hpk:

Ehyaa! For your next life try come as oyibo man dog, you might just be lucky.
Lol..you get bad mouth grin
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by RichieGrassi(m): 5:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Bruhh that switch though
Righteousness2:

Very Very soon! There is gonna be a Mysterious Modification Worldwide on ALL, whose names are written in the book of life in Heaven.

In a twinkling of an eye, At the Blast of the Trumpet of GOD, our mortal bodies will be changed to Immortal bodies and we will takeoff from this Decayed earth to meet our Loving Savior , JESUS Christ in the air.

All that is needed to be a part of this Body Modification is to Surrender Genuiely to JESUS Christ, Live for HIM and be Prepared.
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by 617kanyinulia: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2021
okay
Re: Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) by kals4luv990(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

Uncle how do yu do it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bike Man Carrying 8 Dogs At The Back Seat (Photo) / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash / Man Feeds His Pet Python With Chickens!! ( Shocking Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.