Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel (43624 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail / 2 UK Police Officers Caught Kissing In Patrol Car For 20 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by PGKing1(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Sharp Sharp no waste time cheesy
..your #1 #plug for #original #backwoods in #naija
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Toscarel: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Captain8:
Igbo is a cursed tribe full of sub humans... no wonder every body rejected them

At the end of the day u would realise that its the Fulani tribe that everyone would reject, time shall tell

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by jumper524(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Lastmankc:
Shut up,so you just believe every junks thrown to you as news on social media without sources or evidence?You really need a brain transplant.
nairalander matter sef weak me. No international source for this news even local reputable platform no get am.
The matter sef weak me..

1 Like

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2021
Okay UK
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by naija1stnigar(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2021
SarkinYarki:

If Nigerians really had business sensse they would be among the richest people on earth ..this is not sense but criminal opportunism and economic banditry
no be hustling? Why didn't they arrest those who bought it? Every nonsense by onyibos will always make a sense to you. Economic banditry ko,economic herdsmen ni
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Fatah1212: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2021
Sunday2021:
UK is not potopoto region where they see crime as smartness. In Igbo land criminals are hailed but in UK criminals are jailed.

Don't mind them, Igbos they are the originator of all crimes.
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by cedricksly: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2021
All Igbos, igbo Amaka, lol. Always want to take advantage of any business opportunities.... I like that spirit anyway.

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by adedayourt(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2021
system21:
They should pity them the offence they committed is not a crime in their country

It is a crime in Nigeria but because there are grater events that occurs in the society such that hoarding fuel is now seen as normal business
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Jlow2: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2021
It's better than killing people innocent pple to get 70virgins to knack, religion of peace my foot
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by pawesome(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2021
IPOB at it
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by chymes0359(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2021
midolian:
This Ohamadike people and their ways.

The history of every evil in Nigeria today can be traced to the Igbo race.

They now export evil...

Always looking for Cheap attention..

The reason Nigeria is backward is because of your kind.

Go school una prefere to do Alhamajiri

Do business una no sabi

Place you in Government una bastardize everything

Give you religion you turn religious bigot

Send to oversea una carry terrorist

Which way nah??

Offered you sense choose to be stupid.

Crazy people everywhere.

News with no source.
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Gentlerespect76: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
https://www.naija247news.com/2021/09/28/uk-police-arrest-six-nigerians-for-selling-black-market-fuel/

Which one is naija247news? Ignorant fools; your hatred of the Igbo would be y'all's undoing!
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Chuksaluta(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2021
I saw the news yesterday when it was not in the front page, it is a clear cooked up story to give Igbos a bad name. A simple Google check will confirm that. There is a concerted effort to give igbos a bad name on nairaland. The biggest shame is that a moderator brought this to the front page... we are a hate filled people.

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by nnamdico82: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2021

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Alfamann: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
grin make dem come home , come establish, dem refuse. One of them who operates taxi picked me at Thamesmead to the airport one day, asking me what he could do in Nigeria, should he return home as advised by me. This guy don spend like 15 years already and has never come home since he left. I now I sold the idea of a tyre service centre and auto paint centre to him. He's now one of the best centres in abuja today. He's always overbooked.

It's not always about money you know.

There is this thing called peace of mind, security, working services, good schools for the kids, quality of life. etc.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by dazzlingd(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2021
They should deal with them very well and deport them back to Nigeria.
If the world were left to blacks, it would be the worst place ever to be, backward, chaotic and zero development
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by chymes0359(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2021
Fatah1212:

Don't mind them, Igbos they are the originator of all crimes.

Same with your dullard in the aso rock killing innocent people on daily because of cow route.
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by SavageResponse(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Nigerians think every country is as lawless as Nigeria!
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by doffman: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2021
sreamsense:
These people transported their Enugu, Ebonyi behaviours to UK. They need money anyhow to develop UK and then show off by December at village. Biafra! Biafra!!

Exactly . grin grin
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by MarxMike(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2021
I think this site needs to be censored.. Mods aren't doing their duties and fake news is rampant.
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Eriokanmi: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Alfamann:

It's not always about money you know.

There is this thing called peace of mind, security, working services, good schools for the kids, quality of life. etc.
You can still enjoy all here in Nigeria. Its not safe over there too. Every neighbour suspecting themselves. We don't have such here. People get killed either by stabbing or bullets every week. Many of such news would hardly make cnn or BBC headlines. No place is safe. Only God can guarantee safety my friend. They say America has superb infrastructure right? A bridge had collapsed in my presence before in America and fell on vehicles. I remember the miami date skydiving apartment building collapse ,killing many.
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by midolian(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2021
chymes0359:

Always looking for Cheap attention..

The reason Nigeria is backward is because of your kind.

Go school una prefere to do AlhamajiriIPOB

Do business una no sabi dey cheat people upandan

Place you in Government una bastardize everything loot everything. See wetin Alison Madueke do, for example

Give you religion you turn religious bigot still dey worship idols

Send to oversea una carry terrorist dey carry drugs upandan

Which way nah??

Offered you sense choose to be stupid.

Crazy people everywhere.

News with no source.

Fixed

Idiat!
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by egoldman(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2021
midolian:
This Ohamadike people and their ways.

The history of every evil in Nigeria today can be traced to the Igbo race.

They now export evil...

Policewoman abi wetin that your name, shebi you see how a whole tribe is being profiled in such hateful way and you keep quiet, but when we reply the dead vulture meat griller now, you spring out shap shao looking for who to recommend for a ban, God dey watch you ooh.
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by nogragra: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
https://www.naija247news.com/2021/09/28/uk-police-arrest-six-nigerians-for-selling-black-market-fuel/
They go everywhere to go and destroy other peoples country and call themselves developers. O, children of satan why do you live a life of lie and falsehood. The world will soon deport yall to biafra land where you belong with your evil.
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by sircrabo: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2021
At least it's not FRAUD or RITUAL. They were only maximizing an opportunity. Just that they didn't know UK isn't lawless like Naija. They thought they were rendering service
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Thegamingorca(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Igbo amaKa
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by egoldman(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2021
gentiles:
No Sauce

yeah no Sauce , just plain indomie grin grin
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Cj4charles(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2021
Igbo's are known to be creative wherever they are... no time to dull. Love my Igbo brothers
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by TimeTraveller: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2021
Always them
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Andy15(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister / Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.