Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel (43625 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail / 2 UK Police Officers Caught Kissing In Patrol Car For 20 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by descarado: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Heaven help me but it seems my time is up here.
Very toxic and divisive place

1 Like

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Alfamann: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Were you expecting me to say only us can guarantee safety when we don't even know what would happen in the next minute around us?

Whenever people's brain reach the limit of their understanding. They call God.
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by delpee(f): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ile la ti nkeso rode. undecided
Using Naija hustle sense in UK. SMH.
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Minjim: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
If it's Nigeria, Nah to charge them for treason straight!
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by ruggedtimi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Bigchristo: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
https://www.naija247news.com/2021/09/28/uk-police-arrest-six-nigerians-for-selling-black-market-fuel/
Bloggers are really doing copy and paste journalism to help propaganda no registered news vendors has reported it yet even the BBC hasn’t reported it yet where una for see this news?

1 Like

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
My people. Them think say na Naija them dey? lol
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fake news

1 Like

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Brysonficial: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Bamzyriches451: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
We know Dem, dey think say UK na 9ja
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Brysonficial: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lol....all of them nah Igbo men sha
���...... make them chill small, nah hustle dem just they hustle���
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Stanchem029: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ginep:
Crime trails us wherever we go

I'm personally giving out l oan to fee people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a l oan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various l oan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My l oan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* L OAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* L OAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 0 9o criminal
Dominique please come and see

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by planetx: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fake news.
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Stanchem029: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ginep:
Crime trails us wherever we go

I'm personally giving out l oan to fee people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a l oan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various l oan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My l oan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* L OAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* L OAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 0 9 1 35

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Talawaka: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
https://www.naija247news.com/2021/09/28/uk-police-arrest-six-nigerians-for-selling-black-market-fuel/

The reads like #FakeNews to me.

According to the UK police spokesma Greg Smith

There is no such thing as UK police spokesman grin grin grin
The silly blogger who put this one together does not understand how decentralised law enforcement is in the UK.

Law enforcement in the United Kingdom is organised separately in each of the legal systems of the United Kingdom: England and Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.[nb 1] Most law enforcement is carried out by police officers serving in regional police services (known as territorial police forces) within one of those jurisdictions.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_enforcement_in_the_United_Kingdom

1 Like

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
BJanta:

Cursed tribe that turns crime to opportunity to get money by all means and any means..

At least they did not sell a human head for N4000 tongue

1 Like

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Bukasint(f): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
I noticed the Northern Muslims are busy laughing on the internet. Do they even travel outside the country? Even when they travel you only see them in Sudan, Egypt and Turkey where they are indoctrinated the more.
You hardly see a Northern Muslim outside the shores of the NORTH. They lack the basis of human survival and they hardly offer anything meaningful other than reproducing and populating the country just to win election.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Mrnairalandd: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Nice hustle from the strong tribe that sees opportunities when others are blind.

If you r from that tribe called Igbo, you should be ashamed of yourselves. If you go to Asian countries, o boy, those Asians know Igbos(Not other Nigerians) and they hate you guys with passion.

If you doubt me, pls travel to any Asia countries

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Vacora(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
There is no such thing as “UK police force”. The alleged offence does not exist in law and if there was a generic sounding Oyinbo name then it will be this spokesperson “Greg Smith” who has no police rank and I can bet he does not exist either. No verifiable source. A bogus story and the writer deserves a roundhouse kick.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by GEEBITE: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are mischievous human being and can see you are a promoter of tribal bickering. Your unverified news did not reveal the the post code,town or countty this arrest took place. What the hell is UK spokesperson. Leave all this backwardness of tribal bigotry and embrace an all inclusive healthy life.
Confirmedzombie:

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by GEEBITE: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
They can only fool gullible mind. A very mischievous post.
Vacora:
There is no such thing as “UK police force”. The alleged offence does not exist in law and if there was a generic sounding Oyinbo name then it will be this spokesperson “Greg Smith” who has no police rank and I can bet he does not exist either. No verifiable source. A bogus story and the writer deserves a roundhouse kick.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Ify3: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
gentiles:
No Sauce

'No Source', but if the news has any negativity on Buhari you'll gulp it so easily and raise criticism immediately.
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by hansomb: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Nice hustle from the strong tribe that sees opportunities when others are blind.
illegal hustle by crook or hook method. UK no b naija ooo
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by MrParky(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Captain8:
slayerforever , izuchukwu18 , why are you people disgracin our image in abroad like this na?
this is not fair oo....are you people humans at all?
so this is what you people called industrious? i wonder what your biafra republic will look like..?.
you dont need to wonder because its never gonna happpen grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
hansomb:
illegal hustle by crook or hook method. UK no b naija ooo

Even as it is against the law I see nothing wrong with someone selling fuel in black market. Could be someone trying to survive by reselling what he initially bought.
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

If you r from that tribe called Igbo, you should be ashamed of yourselves. If you go to Asian countries, o boy, those Asians know Igbos(Not other Nigerians) and they hate you guys with passion.

If you doubt me, pls travel to any Asia countries

Those people are better than those who sell human skull for N4000 or those who carry out suicide bombs. Am sure you are very useless to your family. tongue
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by nedekid: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Haba, my blodas are really doing well..
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by Bighead9: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by legionISproteus: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sunday2021:
go and read your bible again, Joseph did not store grains for the purpose of making profit he store the grain so that they can see food to eat during the famine.
That one dey sleep for Sunday school
Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by legionISproteus: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
LordVoldermort:
These guys are not armed robbers they are not stealing from anybody by the laws of demand and supply they did nothing wrong, the more I think about it the more ridiculous this arrest seems (assuming it is real)... asin how many companies and businesses do the exact same thing

Anyways I think your bigotry has clouded your reason
Breaking news, the story is fake

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bighead9:

They are better than those who sell human skull for N4000 sure tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister / Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.