Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Dispelling The Myths Behind Emergency Contraceptives - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dispelling The Myths Behind Emergency Contraceptives (209 Views)

Dispelling The Myths Behind Emergency Contraceptives / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / 3 Myths On Pimples You Believe But Are Not True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dispelling The Myths Behind Emergency Contraceptives by hacey: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
There are many myths surrounding the use of emergency contraceptives, and the question of what it is and when to use it is just a fraction of the controversy surrounding this arguably new practice.
Emergency contraceptives are methods of preventing pregnancy after the act of unprotected sexual intercourse. It does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases. This article breaks down some myths about emergency contraception.

Read More here: https://hacey.org/blog/dispelling-the-myths-behind-emergency-contraceptives/
Re: Dispelling The Myths Behind Emergency Contraceptives by JaneYave(f): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
I am here to learn. One of my fellow ladies when asked the birth control method she uses said 'andrew liver salt'. It had worked for her for some time. Does it have a spermicidal effect?
Re: Dispelling The Myths Behind Emergency Contraceptives by illicit(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Does salt and water really work

It doesn't seem to have failed me tho
Re: Dispelling The Myths Behind Emergency Contraceptives by hacey: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2021
No, Salt and water is not a contraceptive. It is a myth that Salt and water prevents pregnancy. More effective contraceptives are condoms, female condoms, IUDs, Birth control pills and many others.

Please visit www.hacey.org or www.tombey.org for accurate information.

illicit:
Does salt and water really work

It doesn't seem to have failed me tho

2 Likes

Re: Dispelling The Myths Behind Emergency Contraceptives by K5blazer: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2021
Lol some na lime crew.

If you are interested in going to korea via conference just let me know i have some available slots

(1) (Reply)

Is The IVF Cycle Effective For PCOS Patients? / France Donates 501,600 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines To Nigeria / Drink A Glass Of Garlic Water Every Day See What Happens To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.