Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Day I Received The Beaten Of My Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Day I Received The Beaten Of My Life (1065 Views)

A Man Gets The Beaten Of His Life For Abusing His Wife In Anambra State / Nigerian Given Beaten Of His Life After A Failed Cocaine Business Wit Arab Men(p / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Received The Beaten Of My Life by greatdeal1408: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin
Prior to this topic below ...

https://www.nairaland.com/6775959/how-kidnapped-beaten-robbed-way#106249319

It was a beautiful Tuesday morning in the Month of May this year around 6:10am while I was trying to board a bus to Victoria island from Gbagada/ Iyana oworo side, this Toyota Sienna car parked at my front calling God knows where but because I was in hurry to get to work I didn't pay attention to details of the car or noticed the men in the car.

That was how I mentioned V.I and the driver asked me to come in, as I entered the car I realised I was wrong because I met six hefty men in the car - those men looked like police officer.

About thirty seconds into the car, those guys signalled to themselves and they start operation.

Haaaaaa!!! shocked

Those guys beat me .. they used hammer on my two knees ,broke my shouldiers and took everything I had on me.
They nearly removed my shoes grin
They finally dropped me off at Anthony Bus stop with enough Aboniki in my eyes

Narrating this sad event is so depressing I can't even imagine the beaten on my enemies.

I ended up in emergency unit at St. Nicholas Hospital. cry

Please let us be careful and pay attention while looking for our daily bread.

May God help us oo .
Re: The Day I Received The Beaten Of My Life by Danjikanbauchi: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hahahahah oboy sorry for the beating ooo grin

1 Like

Re: The Day I Received The Beaten Of My Life by Chidexter(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, with all this Smiley's is like you enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Received The Beaten Of My Life by Righteousness2(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sorry on your Experience.

The days are so dangerous and Evil.
Some many people Wake up , thinking and Planning on how to Perform Wicked Enterprises on others.

This is why we Need a Solid and Concious relationship with JESUS Christ. Not a relationship in Mouth or in song.

As wickedness is on the increase, The Power and Grace of GOD is also Available to Defend those who Depend and Trust in GOD. Not just in Mouth but Indeed.

If you Carry GOD indeed, You are Dangerous to Danger, whether Spiritual or Physical.
Re: The Day I Received The Beaten Of My Life by Bunmhi(f): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ehya grin grin grin
Re: The Day I Received The Beaten Of My Life by azammi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
It’s funny but painful, thank God for life sha .
greatdeal1408:
grin
Prior to this topic below ...

https://www.nairaland.com/6775959/how-kidnapped-beaten-robbed-way#106249319

It was a beautiful Tuesday morning in the Month of May this year around 6:10am while I was trying to board a bus to Victoria island from Gbagada/ Iyana oworo side, this Toyota Sienna car parked at my front calling God knows where but because I was in hurry to get to work I didn't pay attention to details of the car or noticed the men in the car.

That was how I mentioned V.I and the driver asked me to come in, as I entered the car I realised I was wrong because I met six hefty men in the car - those men looked like police officer.

About thirty seconds into the car, those guys signalled to themselves and they start operation.

Haaaaaa!!! shocked

Those guys beat me .. they used hammer on my two knees ,broke my shouldiers and took everything I had on me.
They nearly removed my shoes grin
They finally dropped me off at Anthony Bus stop with enough Aboniki in my eyes

Narrating this sad event is so depressing I can't even imagine the beaten on my enemies.

I ended up in emergency unit at St. Nicholas Hospital. cry

Please let us be careful and pay attention while looking for our daily bread.

May God help us oo .
Re: The Day I Received The Beaten Of My Life by greatdeal1408: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Chidexter:
Hmm, with all this Smiley's is like you enjoyed it.

The beaten was beyond crying na cry
Re: The Day I Received The Beaten Of My Life by greatdeal1408: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
azammi:
It’s funny but painful, thank God for life sha .

Thanks better person smiley

Those guys are trained officers, the way they operate was too smooth for anyone outside to notice the chaotic situation in the car.
Re: The Day I Received The Beaten Of My Life by azammi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na there work dem don de professional, only God knows the amount of people de gave don it to
greatdeal1408:

Thanks better person smiley

Those guys are trained officers, the way they operate was too smooth for anyone outside to notice the chaotic situation in the car.
Re: The Day I Received The Beaten Of My Life by IfGodbeforus(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin
Lalasticlala see beating

1 Like

Re: The Day I Received The Beaten Of My Life by kingthreat(m): 3:47am On Sep 30, 2021
These cases are becoming too rampant. There should be a ban on private motorists for awhile.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Lagos Diploma Holder Filmed Jumping Into Lagoon / 2 ISWAP Fighters Who Lost Their Way Back 2 Their Base Surrender To Nigerian Army / Could This Be A Scam? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.