Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,758 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons (18364 Views)

Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say / Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis / Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by Angelfrost(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
wizdooarchy3:
Police and bomb undecided
Lies and media cheesy

Like... Nigerian police go near bomb even toy one sef.

Inclusion of that bomb part completely removed any chance of the lie sailing through... Even the most stupid and gullible amongst us will be shaking their heads at such blatant act of falsehood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by Deepthoughts: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kingosytex:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/28/police-arrest-57-suspects-recover-bombs-other-weapons-from-shiites-protesters/
I'm not a Muslim but I have an idea about the Shia Sunni Islamic divide,hate n struggles,the Sunni who are the clear majority including Nigeria are always trying to stiffle n crush the Shia in their territories,but the Sunni are the most violent as almost all the Islamic terror organizations in the world are of the sunny sect talk Alqaeda, Islamic brotherhood,Alshabab,Boko Haram,Abu zayyaf etc yet the Sunni are always so quick with hypocrisy to label the Shia as been violent n troublesome, I'm sure the Shia made a request but they were denied approval to hold the rally in question n all the talk of weapons and bombs recovery is mere Fabrications to smeer their name,a simple case of given the dog a bad name to hang it.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by Elbinawi: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
A gun-wielding soldier holds a knife to the neck of the Shi’ite while another beats him. He is then stabbed in the leg multiple times and abandoned.

Cc: @IntlCrimCourt

VIDEO: Soldier Stabs Arrested Shi'ite in Abuja, Leaves Him in Pool of Blood https:///nlxk0lWO3Q
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by aku626(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
It’s a pity
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by 4four(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
I can bet it, no bomb was see with them, they just want to justify killing them
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by Mubarak55(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Guys no be everything be lies abeg I was in d tragic for 2 hours I know how far guys abeg make Una cut them slack pls biko
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by ModeEbo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lol God is great
Allahu Akbar
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nicklaus619:
Where the bomb, abi Nah just propagander as always
it's true....I was there....not the normal bomb shaa...but it was an explosive stuff
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by Nicklaus619(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
getpharez:
it's true....I was there....not the normal bomb shaa...but it was an explosive stuff

Pishure or I don belive it undecided
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by dan2976: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Which bomb... Liars

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by UnabashedIPOB: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Another Fake story by the Evil agents of the Terrorist Fulani government of Liegeria. You're harassing, intimidating and killing Shiites, but you can't even lay a glove on BOKOHARAM.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by Comedian2019: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
Bomb, Liars Mohammed.
Liar Mohd will soon be replaced by this guy. grin
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by gustavo27(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nigeria my country
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by Gfskw: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Oh
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by Tripssy: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Useless shitte pple gwarinpa pqss una power
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by consciousman: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
CallmeGideon:
I'm not a Muslim or from the North but who ever that believes this rubbish story from police needs a new brain
it is advise you speak on something you have knowledge about. Today was hell for those of us that ply that road everyday for our daily bread simplying because some people are protesting, many innocent people were injured while seeking for safety from the conflict, for something they have no hands in. If you want to block somewhere in protest go to national assembly or Villa gate and block it, then we know you are serious.
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by Corporate2020: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
CallmeGideon:
I'm not a Muslim or from the North but who ever that believes this rubbish story from police needs a new brain

Wetin concern say Fulani Police Force kill Fulani Terrorist Muslims? Mind your business.

I am a Yoruba boy. I am a Muslim. It does not concern me that Fulanis in uniform are killing Fulanis in mufti. Both groups are terrorist organizations .
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by Blackdisciple(m): 12:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Were is the evidence...?

If it was IPOB they will quickly go and bring arms and put it on them
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by ddeola: 4:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Police can lie... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by Wordoftruth: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2021
Only a fool will believe the police
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by eduora: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2021
Never you trust Nigerian's police reports because some of those reporting are fake news....show us the bomb, weapons and arresting the suspects online
Re: Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons by CallmeGideon: 4:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Corporate2020:

Wetin concern say Fulani Police Force kill Fulani Terrorist Muslims? Mind your business.

I am a Yoruba boy. I am a Muslim. It does not concern me that Fulanis in uniform are killing Fulanis in mufti. Both groups are terrorist organizations .
Abi o, you said it all my brother. They should finish themselves, wetin concern me but you that bomb part from the police story, na white lie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park / Human Traffickers With 26 Children Arrested In Ogun State (Photo) / Abidjan Thief Forced To Consume Pepper After Getting Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.