Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park (18366 Views)

Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by NaijaCover(m): 7:16am On Mar 18
A 300-Level Accounting Student Of The University Of Port Harcourt, Egba Onisowurun Nduoma, has died under mysterious circumstances.

It was gathered that Egba, who stayed in Mandela Hostel, Block B, room 201, was found dead at the Delta bus/taxi park on Friday, March 15, 2024.

The cause of the student’s death is unknown at the time of filing this report.

His remains have been deposited in the morgue.

It was further learnt that the school management and the Nigeria police have commenced an investigation into the incident.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/uniport-student-found-dead-at-campus-taxi-park.html

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by NaijaCover(m): 7:17am On Mar 18
God Almighty will save you from sudden death

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by Jennyclay(f): 7:19am On Mar 18
Rip to the departed soul

3 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by AmakaTips2: 9:11am On Mar 18
Another bad news

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by Higherthan: 9:13am On Mar 18
Rip 😭
Abeg commot that police has commenced investigation thing.

18 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by Misterc(m): 9:13am On Mar 18
Chai..... No be this small boy wey Dem say Dem poison for school yesterday be dis?
Na yesterday I see the news on Instagram.... Port Harcourt Amebo page....

Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed soul
May God bless that dick wey fvck sense enter ur head yesterday......
I had to recheck like twice to be sure say na u type this shit....

15 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by abba190: 9:13am On Mar 18
may his soul rest in peace sometimes its better to kick the bucket than to stay in Nigeria and be suffering everyday i am tired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by Therock5555(m): 9:14am On Mar 18
Rip

This morning I lost a next door neighbor, just like that.

Person wey sleep in peace no dey wake up in peace again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by Higherthan: 9:15am On Mar 18
abba190:
may his soul rest in peace sometimes its better to kick the bucket than to stay in Nigeria and be suffering everyday i am tired
Oya die na.. so you can end all your suffering, you think with your nose

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by Enddy50ty(m): 9:16am On Mar 18
May His Soul Rest In Peace Amen 🙏🏾.

The way young people dey die these days, Omo…
Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by youngrhosy(m): 9:16am On Mar 18
RIP
Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by free2ryhme: 9:17am On Mar 18
Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by free2ryhme: 9:18am On Mar 18
Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by id4sho(m): 9:19am On Mar 18
Sapa, hunger and illness tongue
Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by kennyz247(m): 9:20am On Mar 18
D's is disgusting and pathetic from a country called giant of Africa
Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by FitCorper: 9:20am On Mar 18
Everyone is going through silent battles u don’t know of. Learn to treat people with love and kindness.

8 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by meobizy(f): 9:21am On Mar 18
Excessive heat wan kill person. This is one time I would disregard heart issues. We’re facing record heat and nobody cares. An old woman nearly fainted in the market yesterday due to the deadly temperature. Market women did what they’re known for; laughed while claiming she lived a soft life. More people will drop as months pass. NEPA is non-existent as the higher the heat, the more they don’t provide service. All man to himself.

5 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by sirray001: 9:21am On Mar 18
abba190:
my brother let's take heart. The suffering is too much here.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by abba190: 9:22am On Mar 18
sirray001:
my brother let's take heart. The suffering is too much here.
i dey tell my brother its too much

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by TrainPark: 9:24am On Mar 18
abba190:

Well, you have a right to say what ever you want, even trash!

Your destiny is in your hands not in the hands of Nigeria. There are people who have worst lives than your own in Europe and America that you have been brainwashed to see as heaven.

Better coordinate your thinking process and face reality. Life was never meant to be easy and the reward is how much you have overcomed.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by bigdammyj: 9:25am On Mar 18
R.I.P to him.
So sad.
Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by abba190: 9:25am On Mar 18
TrainPark:

Well, you have a right to say what ever you want, even trash!

Your destiny is in your hands not in the hands of Nigeria. There are people who have a worst life than your own in Europe and America that you have been brainwashed to see as heaven.

Better coordinate your thinking process and face reality. Life was never meant to be easy and the reward is how much you have overcomed.

Cheers!

recommend anything for me to do im tired of thinking and searchin
Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by abbeyd2(m): 9:27am On Mar 18
May Almighty God comfort his family, this is sad 😭😭😭
Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by Favoredfede: 9:29am On Mar 18
What's all these bad news
Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by markidoo(m): 9:32am On Mar 18
Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed soul
jennyclay don collect prick

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by EyeCumInPiece: 9:47am On Mar 18
And the Tinubulation continues.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by shadrach77: 9:50am On Mar 18
This UNIPORT is a very deadly university. Different negative stories emanating from the place kiss
Re: UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park by Benrosaria(m): 9:52am On Mar 18
Where is this name "Egba Onisowurun Nduoma" from ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abidjan Thief Forced To Consume Pepper After Getting Caught / Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons / Police Service Commission Sets Up Fresh Panel To Probe Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.