Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] (1025 Views)

Victor Attah Slams Malami With ₦1.5 Bilion Defamation Suit / Enugu Youths Honour Ugwuanyi With Leadership Excellence Award / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by aminulive: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN was conferred with the “OMOLUABI” of ODUDUWA YOUTH WORLDWIDE for his unbiased patriotic service to our fatherland.

This was made known by Dr. Umar Jibrilu Gwandu, Special Assistant on Media and Public Relations Office of the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice in a statement issued on Tuesday 28th day of September, 2021.

POLITICS NIGERIA learned that Malami was conferred with the award and decorated for same by the Oduduwa Development Initiatives on Tuesday 28th day of September, 2021 in a function held in Abuja.

Speaking at the Occasion, the National of the Group, Mr. Akinyele Olasumbo described Malami as a patriotic and self-less Nigerian who ensures constitutional democracy and that justice is served without fair or favour.

He said Malami’s contribution in the fight against corruption yield positive results adding that the Minister has also uplifted people to fulfill their destinies through philanthropic gestures which he said the Yoruba and in fact the Oduduwa nation are proud of.

Olasumba applauded Malami for leading sound and intelligent Nigerian justice sector that move to the nation forward which he said are outstandingly remarkable and worthy of emulation.

Responding, Malami who was represented by the Special Assistant to the President on Financial Crime and Compliance, Office of the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Barr. Abiodum Aikomo appreciated the Organization for the recognition.

He enumerated the crucial roles and importance of Civil Society Organization in achieving sustainable development and ensuring grass root development in the society.

https://politicsnigeria.com/oduduwa-youths-honour-agf-malami-with-omoluabi-title/

Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vagabond type of omoluabi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by LokoH(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Slave/master ceremony.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by slimfit1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
You see some of your own people ?

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by seunmsg(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Boys just go cash out on top Malami head.
Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by illicit(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Omoales....
Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by Mintum: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Some political jobbers have just used Malami's head. I am sure the fool must have given them some cool cash after receiving the useless award from the worthless group. Omoluabi my ass, mtcheeew!!!!
Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by fergie001: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Make una calm down grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by PrinceOfLagos: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shameful

Stupid omoluabis
Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by theTranscriber: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Madness everywhere undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by Sirjamo: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mushroom award

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by Blackfire(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
When we told them North2023...they foam

See if you like wail ..if you like asslick our boots

It is still North2023

Yoruba people can stand up for oloye omoluabi of yoru baland in general... ogbeni Malami grin

North2023

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by OG1BABY(f): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Okay
Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by kayusely70(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Vagabond type of omoluabi
Those ones are sponsored by 'them them'.
Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by adebenson155: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
I am yoruba and I am sure

it will never be well with this yoruba youths..

Amin

Ase

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by WibusJaga: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2021

Which Malami? Same one that dumbly compared open grazing with spare parts business? Nonsense & Ingredients!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by kayusely70(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sirjamo:
Mushroom award
You're very right!
Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by kayusely70(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
adebenson155:
I am yoruba and I am sure

it will never be well with this yoruba youths..

Amin

Ase
Those ones are obviously sponsored!
Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by adebenson155: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
kayusely70:
Those ones are obviously sponsored!

but it's obvious they dont have sense too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by kayusely70(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
This award is spurious, fake and stinks.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by tooth4tooth: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
All this mushroom unions seeking undue attention up and down. They are acting on their own not in the interest of any Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by Staysave: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ma gee
It is well...

As long as igbos can leave Nizooria, my brother fulanis and yorubas can stay together to make Nizooria giant of Africa....
In tinubu voice, Yorubas and Fulanis are one...

What do I know...
Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by FakeUnity: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
E shock u abi? Nothing wey yoruba do fit shock me again. I don see dem finish.cheesy

yoruba selling themselves for a bottle of fura de nunu

Oduduwans falling all over themselves to eat Fulani excreta. grin

Imagine giving Buhari the title 'Dike Umu Biafra'. Tufia!
Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tinubu probably sent them!
Re: Oduduwa Youths Honour AGF Malami With ‘omoluabi’ Title [PHOTOS] by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
kayusely70:
This award is spurious, fake and stinks.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking. Turkish Government alleged Sponsoring Terrorism In Nigeria / NNAMDI KANU Tried To Fight DSS Officials In The Court Live Now / 2023 Presidency: Why We Dragged Ex-gov Orji Kalu To Court — Bauchi Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.