Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

A Payback Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Payback Time (144 Views)

When Last Did You Help Sb Without Wanting A Payback? / Joel Osteen Devotional February 13 2021 – Payback Is Coming / God's Payback Time For Your Past Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Payback Time by jonatoye(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: A Payback Time

WORD FOR TODAY
In everything you do, you must be mindful of the fact that God is not ignorant of your labour of love, commitment, righteousness, and faithfulness towards Him. There is a payback time for everything a man does in the land of the living!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then Naomi her mother in law said unto her, My daughter, shall I not seek rest for thee, that it may be well with thee?" (Ruth 3:1 KJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a reward for everything a man does in life. Sometimes serving God can appear to be burdensome, unreasonable and not promising. Those who saw Abraham left his familiar ground at 75 years old will consider him a man who is not reasonable but He possesses God and became the father of many nations.

God over time has proven the fact that it pays to serve and live for Him. When Ruth decided to go to the land of Israel with Naomi, no one gave her a chance of becoming something because the situation appeared hopeless. She continued to serve God and her mother in law expecting nothing but God who places a watch on her gave her hope and a future.

Don't be weary in serving God. There is a payback time. A time is coming when God will consider your selfless service and reward you. Don't eat your seed nor neglect the opportunity to serve selflessly. Live your life with the orientation that there is no other price to pay for greatness than selfless service.

+ What will God consider to bless you?

Lord! I receive the grace to be a blessing to my world in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
God rewards the loyalty and faithfulness of men to Him!!!

Have a Superb Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Thought On Giving (3) / God Send Me Tolu Ilori Holy Spirit / How's Your Spiritual Appetite? (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.