Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ijaw So-called Population Figures Is Nothing But A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw So-called Population Figures Is Nothing But A Lie From The Pit Of Hell (346 Views)

Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum / Every Ijaw & So Called Niger Deltans, Come In Here. Another Eye Opening Facts. / Nemesis: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Has Fallen Into The Pit He Dug For Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw So-called Population Figures Is Nothing But A Lie From The Pit Of Hell by iamuyiekpen(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
This is the census conducted in 2006 and it clearly shows that Bayelsa which happens to be the heart & sole state of the ijaws weren’t even up to 2m. Let’s fast forward to 2021 the population of bayelsa isn’t even up to 3m. Let’s also not forget that in bayelsa there are tribes who don’t even identify as Ijaw such as the Epie, Ekpeye, ofoni & isoko. Let’s also not forget that Engenni & Epie people who speak the dialects Ediro, Inedua & Ogua are Edoid groups who have always made their Edo roots very clear. That leaves us to what exactly is the population of ijaws in Bayelsa? Let’s also not forget that Ijaws are a minority of less than 1m in Delta. The majority ethnic groups are the Urhobos, Igbos & Itsekiris. So how did you guys arrive at 14m? Opobo, Ndoki, Andoni, Okrika & Ndoni are not Ijaws. Even most kalabaris don’t even identify as Ijaws. So how did you arrive at 14m?

Let’s go to Ondo. Why were you guys crying of marginalization by Akeredolu if you claim you have that made up of figure? Ijaw only has one LG in Ondo which is Ese Odo & the population of Ijaws there are not even up to 500k. For starters Ijaws are not indigenous to Edo or Akwa Ibom. Any Ijaw group you find in these states are strangers who came to do fishing. Gelegele belongs to the Binis & there’s a 1975 document by the supreme court to back up that claim when the ijaws wanted to claim the land. Ijaws have never been indigenous to Nigeria. There are migrant fishermen from Sierra Leone & Gabon. Jonathan’s presidency gave birth to the false ijaw population figure. I love what the Binis are currently doing to the ijaws by systematically displacing you guys from their land.

P.S. I know I’ll be called Igbo or IPOB by some of y’all but I don’t mind. I’m proudly Bini & we the Binis are waiting for you guys to try nonsense with us so we can have a reason to permanently displace y’all once and for all. And as for those ijaw noisemakers we are waiting for you. You’ll test the strength & depth of the Binis if you try any of your shenanigans with us.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw So-called Population Figures Is Nothing But A Lie From The Pit Of Hell by IDENNAA(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ijaw ogogoro drinkers go hear am! It's better you people keep quiet and get some empathy than to start dragging lands with people who are way more powerful than you...lol

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw So-called Population Figures Is Nothing But A Lie From The Pit Of Hell by iamuyiekpen(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
IDENNAA:
Ijaw ogogoro drinkers go hear am! It's better you people keep quiet and get some empathy than to start dragging lands with people who are way more powerful than you...lol
Ijaws were always slaves to the Binis.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw So-called Population Figures Is Nothing But A Lie From The Pit Of Hell by theTranscriber: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Why is it that only eboe people open such threads? undecided

Later they will cry "they hate us"? cheesy

I sorry for you

Bini my foot

You're a bloody eboe grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw So-called Population Figures Is Nothing But A Lie From The Pit Of Hell by SlayerForever: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ijaw are in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw So-called Population Figures Is Nothing But A Lie From The Pit Of Hell by iamuyiekpen(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
theTranscriber:
Why is it that only eboe people open such threads? undecided

Later they will cry "they hate us"? cheesy

I sorry for you

Bini my foot

You're a bloody eboe grin
you see your stupidity. So you think I’m igbo? Well that’s your business. You can say whatever you like but that doesn’t stop the truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Murder Of Chike Akunyili: Igbo Group, TIC Decries Insecurity In S’east / Throwback Video When MNK Visited Ekwuluobia In Anambra State / Free List Of 50+ Good Informative Essay Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.