Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,906,097 members, 7,005,443 topics. Date: Monday, 08 August 2022 at 03:14 AM

What Is The Shiites Main Offence? Is Killing The Response For Not Getting Permit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Shiites Main Offence? Is Killing The Response For Not Getting Permit (87 Views)

Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] / My Offence Is I That Refuse To Share Edo Money With Oshiomhole-obaseki Cries Out / My Offence Is I Refused To Share Money With People That Brought Me To Pow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Shiites Main Offence? Is Killing The Response For Not Getting Permit by Ventura1: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
What is the shiites main offence? Is killing the response for not obtaining permit to proceed on procession by a group?

Has Buhari marabouts warn him about the shittes, these unnecessary killings are insane.

(1) (Reply)

House Of Rep Says Nigeria's Economy Is A Disaster / Still On Ibom Deep Seaport And The Cancerous Petitions By Some Greedy Oron Peopl / Nigeria We Hail Thee @61: Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.