Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape (17559 Views)

Police Dismiss Cop For Killing Jelili Bakare, Hands Him To CID For Prosecution / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by QWERTY34848663R: 2:59am On Sep 29, 2021

Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by EricSmallz(m): 4:09am On Sep 29, 2021
2kurupt:

But you still tried your luck tongue

You would have given her what she least expected, that is not showing any interest or touching her. By dawn she would have come to you herself.

Ah, bros, I no get blood?
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by EricSmallz(m): 4:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Abba114:
allowing her to sleep is also a risk

She is a close friend bros
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by EricSmallz(m): 4:11am On Sep 29, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

What a shame. Woman is stranded and runs to you cos she felt safe in your company. You use sexual misconduct entertain her. Who do una like this for life?

I don't know for you o. She is somebody I joking play and touch sexually and we just laff over it. No be new thing to touch her
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by EricSmallz(m): 4:12am On Sep 29, 2021
Patriot9:

Please where can I download the movie? lipsrsealed shocked

Yeah. I know it sounds like joke or lie to you. But, why should I lie to entertain you? Wetin concern me and you?
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 29, 2021
EricSmallz:
Now you have lost your job, dignity, freedom etc, just because of few minutes pleasure.

A girl (just friend) came to my crib sometimes last week, on her way rain fell. When she got here she took off her wet cloths, wore my t-shirt. She didn't wear any panties. We slept together, I was thinking things will happen. She resisted every touch. I allowed her sleep till the next day and she left. God forbid that I force a woman to have sex. embarassed

It's wrong to touch her in the first place.
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by dingbang(m): 6:01am On Sep 29, 2021
cheesy
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Dreadshy: 6:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Never allow your erection determine your direction. See where this one has landed him
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Algold: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2021
HELLASJ:
All these black uniform folks are animal in human skin....

They are recruited from same society you live... You all are same
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by bigerboy200: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Imagine, ordinary corporal. I wonder what this one will do if he eventually becomes a DPO.

Sadly, many of these kind of man must have risen to positions above DPO. You can see why the NPF is a monstrous organization.
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Algold: 6:49am On Sep 29, 2021
EricSmallz:
Now you have lost your job, dignity, freedom etc, just because of few minutes pleasure.

A girl (just friend) came to my crib sometimes last week, on her way rain fell. When she got here she took off her wet cloths, wore my t-shirt. She didn't wear any panties. We slept together, I was thinking things will happen. She resisted every touch. I allowed her sleep till the next day and she left. God forbid that I force a woman to have sex. :[no

Baba ooo. She resisted every touch... Why u dey touch. Person come sleep for you house u dey touch. Kai
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by blozzynonny(f): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2021
They're always dismissing junior officers. When will the Ogas at the top dem be dismissed? They always get demotion on paper only.

#This one got what he deserved anyway.
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by jaxxy(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2021
He get serious mind to rape Sm1.
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Adeboyefa(f): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2021
This particular NWACHUKWU is not a "child of God ". His surname should be changed.
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by aku626(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed I know his girlfriend or wife will be very beautiful and pretty but the curse on some of them will make them misbehave that will lead to their destructions. Enjoy your stay in cell
There’s a curse on the whole force not some of them
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Bola146(f): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2021
aku626:

There’s a curse on the whole force not some of them

I have met few wonderful and kind people from them. They hardly introduce themselves as police unless you move closer to them, they are not happy about the bad collegues

4 Likes

Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Lokojatoofar: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2021
EricSmallz:

I don't know for you o. She is somebody I joking play and touch sexually and we just laff over it. No be new thing to touch her

I hear you sir
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Kemetals: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2021
He even looked like a terrorist.
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Obipaul77(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/09/police-dismiss-corporal-nwachukwu-who-allegedly-raped-abia-poly-student-set-for-prosecution/
Bravo!!!, Wow, what a quick response to a heinous crime committed. A deterrent for others in uniform to emulate.
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Blackman101: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2021
A lot of the men and women in the Nigeria police force need to undergo psychological examination.

Some of them don't know the responsibility /implication of wearing the Uniform.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs / Nigerian Woman Arrested With 1 Kg Of Heroin In India (Photo) / Four Suspected Boko Haram Members Arrested In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.