Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape (17545 Views)

Police Dismiss Cop For Killing Jelili Bakare, Hands Him To CID For Prosecution / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by omooba969(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
So many rogues in the Nigerian police.
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by hopexter(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed I know his girlfriend or wife will be very beautiful and pretty but the curse on some of them will make them misbehave that will lead to their destructions. Enjoy your stay in cell

Cell or prison? He’s in for a long ride undecided undecided
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Curiouscity(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Patriot9:

Please where can I download the movie? lipsrsealed shocked

I don't think it is a movie. Many guys have had this experience before. As a young adult, I had many of such female friends. It is called platonic friendship.
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by highbee02: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Good for him, let him go and serve corporal punishment behind bars
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by hopexter(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Imagine, ordinary corporal. I wonder what this one will do if he eventually becomes a DPO.

This one go tey for prison. DPO don’t get accused of rape cos they can afford any girl’s price, that’s if he’s sexually attracted to her undecided
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Poiu11: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
cool cool
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
EricSmallz:
Now you have lost your job, dignity, freedom etc, just because of few minutes pleasure.

A girl (just friend) came to my crib sometimes last week, on her way rain fell. When she got here she took off her wet cloths, wore my t-shirt. She didn't wear any panties. We slept together, I was thinking things will happen. She resisted every touch. I allowed her sleep till the next day and she left. God forbid that I force a woman to have sex. embarassed

allowing her to sleep is also a risk
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by DukeJenrus: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
This boy was from my village I knew him right from when he was a child . And I pity his parents and what they're passing through because of him. Chai Chinedu Nwachukwu why just last year he got this job now see the out come
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by kindlyheart: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Godons1:
Na İGBO POLİCE and Soldiers Dey reign these days. Coperal NWACHUKWU. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

correct igbo man with functioning brain will not join Nigerian police force. Dorr to say this, but almost all of em have skeletons in their cupboards

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
saphiere:
No matter a man's status and wealth, that rape instinct is till there in him.

R. Kelly
Super TV boss
Man city footballer
Michael Jackson
2pac

I hope you don't bite more than you can chew. NL will not save you o. You can check NL's disclaimer at the bottom of the page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Lokojatoofar: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tut-tut hurrah. Nigeria police have done the right thing. This is good news indeed.
Can we castrate him now?
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Godons1: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
kindlyheart:

correct igbo man with functioning brain will not join Nigerian police force. Dorr to say this, but almost all of em have skeletons in their cupboards

Nnamdi Kanu Sister sef na Police caporal she be. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by elmodee7(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
ipob miscreants will be happy to recruit him for meeting up with their standards.

Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
All this aba people ehh, undecided.
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Lokojatoofar: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
EricSmallz:
Now you have lost your job, dignity, freedom etc, just because of few minutes pleasure.

A girl (just friend) came to my crib sometimes last week, on her way rain fell. When she got here she took off her wet cloths, wore my t-shirt. She didn't wear any panties. We slept together, I was thinking things will happen. She resisted every touch. I allowed her sleep till the next day and she left. God forbid that I force a woman to have sex. embarassed

What a shame. Woman is stranded and runs to you cos she felt safe in your company. You use sexual misconduct entertain her. Who do una like this for life?
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by tnerro1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Because of pvssy that full everywhere even for 5h, this mumu has lost his job in this Buhari’s economy. Pvssy that if they close your eyes and put your dick inside, you will not know the difference between 50k own, 5k own and 5h own na him you lose your job for
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by 2kurupt(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
EricSmallz:

But you still tried your luck tongue

You would have given her what she least expected, that is not showing any interest or touching her. By dawn she would have come to you herself.

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Sunday2021: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
This is marginalization, buhari want to dismiss all the Igbo policemen so that he will bring his fulani police. Buhari go and arrest those in the north, leave us alone. After all, did we complain, just allow our Igbo boys to rape us the way they like.
The above statement is credited to ipob bastards.
Btw, if this idiot was not cought ipob sympathizers would have flood this thread accusing fulani herdsmen.
God will expose you people one after the other.
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by cardoctor(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Corporal Nwaekwensu. This guy may have been in many prisons and police cells before with a long string of felonies before he joined the police Force. Im sure. Very sure.

3 Likes

Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by manee2(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
That guy is innocent

1 Like

Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by vickydevoka(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed I know his girlfriend or wife will be very beautiful and pretty but the curse on some of them will make them misbehave that will lead to their destructions. Enjoy your stay in cell
Mind u. Research has it that, most men that cheat in marriage has very beautiful wife at home. So cheating has nothing to do with beautify. it's in the blood. U can't change the person most time
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by micflo28(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
These men in uniform need training and exposure. I wonder how one who works all his life harassing people and intimidating innocent citizens cannot be called to order and trained properly and continuously to behave aright. Buhari travels anyhow and gets the exposure of how to treat protesters like the case of New York where no protester was shot and killed but does not consider it right to bring our police force to that standard. Let's not blame these guys, the police leadership are failing in their duties. You don't expect someone who entered with just an SSCE to understand your rights talk less of respecting it.
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by Paulianfa(m): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm too bad.
Another arm robber is uploading
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by dennisedache: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by DimkpaEnugu: 12:06am On Sep 29, 2021
manee2:
That guy is innocent
u just said something deep.... but me l am trying to relate with what u said
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by profbray(m): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2021
Is his Johnthomos still intact? Ask them to cut his manhood and give it to bingo
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by mamawa123: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2021
Show us his face so we will be able to identify him if we see him in police uniform tomorrow harassing innocent people.
Re: Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape by RUKKYPRINCESS: 2:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Tt to t

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs / Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina / Fake Mad Man Arrested For Kidnapping A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.