Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,336 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City (25457 Views)

Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision / Ighalo Scores His First Manchester United Goal To Help Them Reach UEL Last 16 / Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by RedEnergy: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2021
The goal was just too fantastic. The shot was so clinically deadly that the keeper didn't even have time to react. He just watched it go in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by Seankhalifa: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:
Match that he was completely anonymous apart from the goal is what his fans are making noise here. What if Ronaldo scores two or three tonight who do u think will make the bigger headline? After watching that match I concluded that that guy was only a genius in Barcelona because he's now playing like an average player in PSG. Misplaced passes, incomplete dribbles and self induced isolation is becoming his game now
u lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Look at these mumu people again.... is he the first to score man city...whr was he against brugge , whr was he against lyon.... those other players wey de score goals for fun this season like haaland and Lewandowski is suddenly trash to u guys cos messi scored one goal in 4 games... not like it was the equalising goal or winning goal ...just one goal of which it will take him another 4 games to score another one...deluded minions
I tire for them o grin grin grin
Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by JohnnyPalmer: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Mumu , is England the only league in football?? Hv u ever asked urself how many great players hv had the chance to play English teams in the CL... mesi has played them 35 times in his career ... Ronaldo in the champions league has only played them 14 times ....how many goals has he scored Spanish sides ?? Only 2 ... how many has he scored German sides or Italian sides??... cos he mostly plays English sides... Ronaldo has scored German sides 27 goals ...how many times hv Messi scored them ??

Like I said they have exchanged your brain matter with cement

Continue lying to yourself with fake stats and numbers

Ronaldo has played English teams 14 times in UCL? Continue, you Don see mumu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by Numerouno94(m): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2021
ThierryJay:
Tapindos, this kind of goal is above your fangrade. Keep wallowing with them likes of Icardi & co palmwine tappers, na your whatsapp group be that.

A picturesque goal from the greatest player of all time against the strongest opposition in England. I hear that the last time someone scored such a high quality goal against a top opponent, an egg was being sold for 20-30Naira in Naija grin grin grin

grin grin Oh my God.

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by Rayendowed007(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...mayb the best in Portugal or the best in england bt if its in Europe or in the world, m sorry they is a magical lionel messi dt you need to see n watch play football
this messi guy have d best goal to game ratio, can guarantee u goals, assist, key passes n easily bcom d best player in a game on his bad day even without scoring or gving assist because each match revolve around messi
and lastly dis magician is about winning his 7th ballon d or dis dec, dts more than any oda player dead or alive..
u guys said he's finished n asked for first paris goal n he replied with a superb goal against d best club in d "best league in europe"...

SAME MAGICIAN WAS IN BARCELONA WHEN RONALDO WON THREE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE(EUROPE) BACK TO BACK.
yOU GUYS ARE JUST SPEWING TRASH.
GIVE HONOUR TO WHOM HONOUR IS DUE!!!

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Mangekyo:
Messi is easily the greatest player of all time. Other players are good but nowhere near messi, messi is Miles better than the rest.
The dude can dribble, can pass and create chances, he assists and at same time scores. Other players are known for their ability to either score OR assist OR ..... You hardly see any player that can score And also have the ability to..... Assist and play make or boss the midfield whenever he wants
A certain fraud at Manchester united has become very old and should kindly retire if he knows what good for his career. Dude just sits in the box and expect passes to be fed to him to tapin. Is that one even a player? grin
I have watched Messi countless times and I can confidently tell u that Messi is football and football is Messi.
See, before I never liked Barca or Messi but as a footballer myself, I have come to realise that truth can only set u free

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by bantamx: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Make una easy dey praise am make BAYERN no hear am o! Remember 8-2
Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by bantamx: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2021
Lewandowski that scored two goals against Barcelona nobody shouted. What's even special about that over hyped goal that my blind grandma would have scored undecided
Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by paulolee(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Rayendowed007:

SAME MAGICIAN WAS IN BARCELONA WHEN RONALDO WON THREE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE(EUROPE) BACK TO BACK.
yOU GUYS ARE JUST SPEWING TRASH.
GIVE HONOUR TO WHOM HONOUR IS DUE!!!
same cr7 was in united wen leo won him in a UCL final im Rome
all his time in Spain, leo outclassed him individually n trophy wise..
ur cr7 only edge was UCL won more than leo...wat about league n oda titles bcox he won jus 2 league in 8 seasons
I dnt wana start aguement bcoz life na based on wetin u choose

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2021
paulolee:

same cr7 was in united wen leo won him in a UCL final im Rome
all his time in Spain, leo outclassed him individually n trophy wise..
ur cr7 only edge was UCL won more than leo...wat about league n oda titles bcox he won jus 2 league in 8 seasons
I dnt wana start aguement bcoz life na based on wetin u choose

It's of no use

You guys are filled with hypocrisy, twisting, diverting and turning statements upside down

Nobody says you shouldn't worship Messi with lies

But do it without lying against Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by Emola12(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Mangekyo:
Messi is easily the greatest player of all time. Other players are good but nowhere near messi, messi is Miles better than the rest.
The dude can dribble, can pass and create chances, he assists and at same time scores. Other players are known for their ability to either score OR assist OR ..... You hardly see any player that can score And also have the ability to..... Assist and play make or boss the midfield whenever he wants
A certain fraud at Manchester united has become very old and should kindly retire if he knows what good for his career. Dude just sits in the box and expect passes to be fed to him to tapin. Is that one even a player? grin
bro u need to go for ckeck up because u no well waih leh me tell u something u cannt be expetin ronaldo to be doing all those work because he is a striker ryt now u think say e dey easy for a player to score over 100goals in 3 different league? oga bow for the GOAT biko....!
Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by ThierryJay: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Numerouno94:

grin grin Oh my God.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by DEADALIVE: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Different shirt same goal....

2 Likes

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by Chronicgenius: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Ronaldo is the greatest.

I believe you're judging with goals

Messi has played 117 less games...

This stats should make sense to you when you put that into consideration...

King Leo cool

4 Likes

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by Chronicgenius: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..If you can attribute some sections to Ronaldo,..Just say Messi is the greatest in la Liga and copa America alone,...I don't know why y'all be comparing a player with low center of gravity and a tall man,...Players that okay different positions.

Then we might as well not include goals scored by headers when arguing...

As per say Messi is short nd Ronnie is not
Yinmu grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by Mangekyo: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Look at these mumu people again.... is he the first to score man city...whr was he against brugge , whr was he against lyon.... those other players wey de score goals for fun this season like haaland and Lewandowski is suddenly trash to u guys cos messi scored one goal in 4 games... not like it was the equalising goal or winning goal ...just one goal of which it will take him another 4 games to score another one...deluded minions

He's not the first to score against man city, but why don't your Ronaldo who has been playing in the EPL for 7½ season also score against man city? Messi is 1 goal behind Ronaldo in goals against premier league top 6 teams and he’s never played in the premier league

The fact here is. Messi always works for his goals, as we saw yesterday. Even though it doesn't happen every match. But it's also better that someone who just sits in the box and wait for passes to be delivered to his feet to tapin. The day the midfielders in his team fail to create chances for him, he suddenly becomes well below average as we saw against Aston Villa.

Haaland and Lewandowski have never scored a better goal than the one messi scored yesterday. That goal has the potential to win the competitions best goal of the season if someone doesn't score a better one till the end of the campaign. Also the last time Ronaldo scored that kind of goal he was still in Madrid. Man should not live by tapins alone na

Hahaha it wasn't the equalizer or winning goal, but it was a very important goal. PSG needed to kill that game off as they were soaking too much pressure from man city already. If Messi hadn't scored that goal man city would've scored in the dying minutes of the game

Meanwhile, only a deluded minion would actually believe it would take messi another 4 games, to score another goal. Even if that happens at least we all would be rest assured that the caliber of goal he would end us scoring would justify it easily

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by Humanoid01(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
Ronaldo is 4 messi is 1
Champions league ronaldo 136 goals messi 120 goals
So ronaldo is fucking better
Why do you use only goals to compare two players? What are their roles on the pitch, how do they contribute to a game?

3 Likes

Re: Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City by Humanoid01(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Mangekyo:

He's not the first to score against man city, but why don't your Ronaldo who has been playing in the EPL for 7½ season also score against man city? Messi is 1 goal behind Ronaldo in goals against premier league top 6 teams and he’s never played in the premier league

The fact here is. Messi always works for his goals, as we saw yesterday. Even though it doesn't happen every match. But it's also better that someone who just sits in the box and wait for passes to be delivered to his feet to tapin. The day the midfielders in his team fail to create chances for him, he suddenly becomes well below average as we saw against Aston Villa.

Haaland and Lewandowski have never scored a better goal than the one messi scored yesterday. That goal has the potential to win the competitions best goal of the season if someone doesn't score a better one till the end of the campaign. Also the last time Ronaldo scored that kind of goal he was still in Madrid. Man should not live by tapins alone na

Hahaha it wasn't the equalizer or winning goal, but it was a very important goal. PSG needed to kill that game off as they were soaking too much pressure from man city already. If Messi hadn't scored that goal man city would've scored in the dying minutes of the game

Meanwhile, only a deluded minion would actually believe it would take messi another 4 games, to score another goal. Even if that happens at least we all would be rest assured that the caliber of goal he would end us scoring would justify it easily
Don't waste your effort on that guy. He's not ready to learn, sentimentality is written all over his comments.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunisia Vs France: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 1) On 30th Nov 2022 / 2018 World Cup: Jordon Ibe Claims Coach Rohr Wants Him To Play / Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.