Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Another Propaganda Of Oyigboupdate Busted!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Propaganda Of Oyigboupdate Busted!! (360 Views)

The Hoarding Propaganda Of The Government / 14th OF SEPT, THE REMEMBRANCE DAY OF OYIGBOUPDATE, UDELE, EASTLINK & OTHER SABOS / You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Propaganda Of Oyigboupdate Busted!! by Brimstone77: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
On Sunday there was an attack in nimbo anambra state, which a notorious propagandist known as oyigboupdate accused ipob esn of been the Mastermind of the attack..

Today I listened to BBC Igbo interview with the person that was attacked and his car burnt,he narrates how a venze tracked him before the attack and how the attackers with black high lander geep broke his heloux vandalized it,took all his documents in the car before setting it ablaze...

He stated it categorically that he don't believe that ipob esn are responsible for the attack...

Listen to the interview on the link below...

https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/4448336871912139/?app=fbl

Mod please do something about this propagandist before he turn this forum to something else!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Propaganda Of Oyigboupdate Busted!! by jimyjames(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
We all know oyigboupdate - ijele udele the vulture is fake, he lives in one of the slums in Abuja receiving 30k to spread fake news about ipob

5 Likes

Re: Another Propaganda Of Oyigboupdate Busted!! by LokoH(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
On Sunday there was an attack in nimbo anambra state, which a notorious propagandist known as oyigboupdate accused ipob esn of been the Mastermind of the attack..

Today I listened to BBC Igbo interview with the person that was attacked and his car burnt,he narrates how a venze tracked him before the attack and how the attackers with black high lander geep broke his heloux vandalized it,took all his documents in the car before setting it ablaze...

He stated it categorically that he don't believe that ipob esn are responsible for the attack...

Listen to the interview on the link below...

https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/4448336871912139/?app=fbl

Mod please do something about this propagandist before he turn this forum to something else!
Mods you just called are more toxic and very injurious than onyigboupdate.

Algae eaters are sworn enemies

3 Likes

Re: Another Propaganda Of Oyigboupdate Busted!! by Inteltower: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
The bastard only seeks to tarnish the image of Ipob.
The bastard was paid.

3 Likes

Re: Another Propaganda Of Oyigboupdate Busted!! by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Who takes that mugu serious?

Re: Another Propaganda Of Oyigboupdate Busted!! by Staysave: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
jimyjames:
We all know oyigboupdate - ijele udele the vulture is fake, he lives in one of the slums in Abuja receiving 30k to spread fake news about ipob

Ma gee
It is well....

I don't know why you and the op are worrying yourself...
This fools masturbating on IPOB threads are paid fools....

3 Likes

Re: Another Propaganda Of Oyigboupdate Busted!! by AntiBMC(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
Remove the (Ud, Ij) in his monicker and replace it with (Ot)... problem solved. The guy is a complete otele, with two akara balls for a nose. For someone with such big nostrils, his tiny brain must have fallen out from there during one of his as$-licking sessions in Abuja or while he was sniffing white dust.

1 Like

Re: Another Propaganda Of Oyigboupdate Busted!! by googlepikins: 12:49am On Sep 29, 2021
I don't even open any of his post or thread, once I see his name I skip

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ayade Hosts General Abdulsalami Abubakar, Harps On Nigeria’s Unity / 61 Years Of Failure There Is Nothing To Celebrate Nigeria. / Anambra Missing As South-east Leaders Discuss Rising Insecurity In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.