Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

‘japa’: Young Nigerians Posts Pix On Twitter As They Flee In Droves - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ‘japa’: Young Nigerians Posts Pix On Twitter As They Flee In Droves (5601 Views)

Indonesia Volcano: Residents Flee In Panic After Mt Semeru Erupts / History Of Nigerians Leaving Nigeria In Droves. / How Young Nigerians Are Investing To Leave The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘japa’: Young Nigerians Posts Pix On Twitter As They Flee In Droves by esky158(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Dont you think that route is rather risky ?
Boss any way na way right now
Re: ‘japa’: Young Nigerians Posts Pix On Twitter As They Flee In Droves by pansophist(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
The average Nigerian I meet abroad are intelligent. Speaking about Europe and North America especially. When I relate with these folks, you feel a sense of well-brewed intelligence that is not common back home. But if I visit naija, its hard to see intelligent people. I'm sure they exist across the large country, but its just hard.

Only online I tend to see them alot, but in person? Not much. I see the brain drain daily. And within the next ten years, it will be damn worse. Intelligent people are more likely to have resources and skill to move away, and they are doing it in droves. Naija is not a sinking ship, it has sinked.

4 Likes

Re: ‘japa’: Young Nigerians Posts Pix On Twitter As They Flee In Droves by ocregg: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Amazing
Re: ‘japa’: Young Nigerians Posts Pix On Twitter As They Flee In Droves by Dre183(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
In this crazy somersaulting world, is Japa really the answer?
Befor you japa, do well to seek God's face and ensure that God approves of your Japa.

If not , you may japa inside Volcano, Fire, Earthquake, Seaquake, pestilences and Disaters beyond what is prevalent where you are running from.

Japa is good , but japa with the presence of God.

Alaye leave God first.

First japa and see whether God won't approve it.
grin
Re: ‘japa’: Young Nigerians Posts Pix On Twitter As They Flee In Droves by Shareful: 5:06am On Mar 05, 2022
If you or your partner work in digital technology then you should check out UK Global Talent Tech Nation Visa. I made a video about it, I hope it helps How to relocate to the UK with Tech Nation Global Talent Visa - Eligibility, Cost, Timeline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPI_VluARRA

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Need To Start A Travel Agency In Nigeria / Traveling To Nigeria From UK Using An ETC (emergency Travel Certificate) / With A Nigerian Passport, You Can Apply For A Turkish E-visa!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.