Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 (42309 Views)

Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 / Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties / West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by specialmati(m): 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Yusman316:

Who would had imagine barca to be bottom of a group having benfica & dinamo kyiv with no point, no goal and 6 goal conceded
i just tire for that coach no pattern just doing try and luck with that team
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by GEEBITE: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
And you want to make heaven with this level of hatred for a man that is oblivious of your existence not to talk of hurting you. It will be easier for a camel to pass through needle eye as the holy books says. You even have time to watch a man you so much despise, thar beats me hollow.
Christiansen:

If i wish to have the life Ronaldo has, let GOD take way my ability to breath.
I have my dreams and being him is nowhere near one of it. I WOULDN'T SWAP MY LIFE FOR HIS. I mean why would I want to be a rapist Murthafucker? Also I don't believe life is all about being rich..... And being famous.
My ultimate goal is heaven and pretty much don't give a damn about life on earth.

I'm not pained, maybe you are. If my words really hurt you that much you should consider not replying. You can cry in peace wherever you are

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by GEEBITE: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2021
My understanding of tap in is to have the goal at your mercy and simply roll the ball in. Was that the situation with the last gap goal?
Christiansen:
But this pendu sef. Nawa oo. How dis guy take dey score these tapins? Very consistent.
Kudos to him. Though still doesn't change the fact that he still hasn't caught up with Neymar

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by GEEBITE: 12:07am On Sep 30, 2021
Do you mind the fickle minded fans. It is either those appellation you listed or simply the red devils. Some will even chant Man U for life instead of the slogan United forever.
Betece:
All of Una wey dey say up Man u Una no be man united fans oo
Man u na wetin Liverpool use dey taunt us

Its man united, united or Manchester United Abeg make una no follow rival fans dey insult Una club because a tall tree without conscience can capsize without vomiting beer
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by CXLVII: 12:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Ronaldo will replicate dominance anywhere, even in Nigerian league

This is what a GOAT should be

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by CXLVII: 12:32am On Sep 30, 2021
Christiansen:

I have my dreams and being him is nowhere near one of it. I WOULDN'T SWAP MY LIFE FOR HIS. I mean why would I want to be a rapist Murthafucker? Also I don't believe life is all about being rich..... And being famous.
My ultimate goal is heaven and pretty much don't give a damn about life on earth.

I'm not pained, maybe you are. If my words really hurt you that much you should consider not replying. You can cry in peace wherever you are

Sir! You are very stupid!

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by redcliff: 3:37am On Sep 30, 2021
Christiansen:
But this pendu sef. Nawa oo. How dis guy take dey score these tapins? Very consistent.
Kudos to him. Though still doesn't change the fact that he still hasn't caught up with Neymar

you messi fan boys must be foolish. who cares about your fantastic dribbling skills when you cant score goals? is that not the reason you people castigate okocha till today? you still think Ronaldo is a fraud? foolish people.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 4:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

Juventus has improved a lot since Ronaldo left. They're beating us, and kudos to them. They were absolute shit before Ronaldo left. Meanwhile Ronaldo has brought his fraud to united and united are struggling for a drwa against Villarreal grin
Yen yen yen!!

Siuuuuuuuuuu grin

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 4:07am On Sep 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

Juventus has improved a lot since Ronaldo left. They're beating us, and kudos to them. They were absolute shit before Ronaldo left. Meanwhile Ronaldo has brought his fraud to united and united are struggling for a drwa against Villarreal grin
Playing a defensive game against a defensively minded team is the lowest of the low. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 4:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Roma10:
If Ronaldo could do the same cool
Nah, Ronaldo can help form defensive walls against set piece since he's tall in contrast to Messi.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by ba7man(m): 4:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

I doubt if you really watch football with what you just said about Juve.

They have been trash this season. Juve that just got their first league win a few days ago.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 4:32am On Sep 30, 2021
seunny4lif:
Dea is the MOTM
Like Ole is clueless
Taking off Pogba for MATIC
Then Fred again coming in

Clueless Ole
Telles already showed signs of being injured, who do you think think should have come in to replace him??
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 4:35am On Sep 30, 2021
unbitchable:
VAR gave the old fraud the goal. A scramble.
Hot premium bitter tears, sponsored by Benfica and brought to you by Ronaldo. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 4:42am On Sep 30, 2021
unbitchable:
The worst goal of the night from all match centres came from the old fraud. No surprises.
I like your tears, cry me a river. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 4:48am On Sep 30, 2021
gistray:

MOD PLEASE BAN THIS HATEFUL BEING FROM THIS FORUM

What a toxic human being

What did Ronaldo do to you to deserve all this hate and spites

Jesus.

Or at least seuj pls bring a button that can help one hide comments.

Tired of seeing this person's comments
No need for him to be banned, the hatred shown by him and others like him is a sign that Ronaldo is still a top player. He's the definition of what he can only dream of achieving but can't, no pun intended. If you're doing well and there's no one contending your supposed success, then forget it your success might be superficial.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 4:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Christiansen:
What is a Neymar??
I doubt if Neymar will ever win a Balon d'or before retiring sef, he's not even up to Zlatan's status.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 4:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Ayo2004:
Villareal had just one fvcking job! angry

Now,we have to live in noise till weekend
Nah, it's the other way round. You're the empty drum making noise since sef. And CR7 silenced your useless noise, cry me a river. grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 4:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Christiansen:

Expert at late winning goals? When did the fraud score a late winner apart from now? undecided
Ronaldo has scored 12 goals in 90+ mins in the UCL alone, Messi has 6. Get your facts right. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 5:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Christiansen:

Only useless people dream about rapists.....
Instead of me to dream about the rapist, I'd dream about Buhari
Your depression has surely worsen more than your therapist thought, you can help yourself by checking into the nearest psychiatric institution. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 5:07am On Sep 30, 2021
Christiansen:

Simple question and he has taken the issue personally, na you hin rape abi. Abi you think say the authorities were daft like you not to jail him if the accusation against him has been proven. Going from criticism to sheer attack on his personality shows just who you are, heavenly race my ass. grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 5:11am On Sep 30, 2021
dazzlingd:

Make sure u take panadol before sleeping. Ronaldo is wicked, see wetin he do person son grin
He kon dey bark like a dog. Ronaldo is not nice wallahi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 5:12am On Sep 30, 2021
dazzlingd:

Ronaldo will surely not make heaven , what an evil man, see wetin he do you
Pls dont stay alone before u find rope grin grin God will surely judge him
Indirect murder. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by ofiko123(m): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Up Manchester united.glory glory man united..
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Mxn07: 6:26am On Sep 30, 2021
Big Oloriburuku ni
ShyDare:
OGS wants to bring on fred again
Oloriburuku ni OGS
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by seunny4lif(m): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2021
Dybala11:

Telles already showed signs of being injured, who do you think think should have come in to replace him??
Why did he takes Pogba off
We need better DMF
Someone like Ndidi
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by dazzlingd(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Dybala11:

He kon dey bark like a dog. Ronaldo is not nice wallahi. grin

Very wicked human being, gave them 90+minutes to silavte and ending their miseries in the lastest second.
The guy no try at all

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Odmic2839(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Abeg leave all this small small boys wey sportybet Dey make them watch matches.... I have always say this. Pogba is a slow player. He is good at passing but when the team is under pressure you won’t see him. D only time he can play his you giving him double 4 on the pitch. While you can’t have a Ronaldo that is aging and still have Pogba that is lazy on the pitch..... we all know Ronaldo can’t give you that marking anymore so when we are under pressure he is just there for a counter attack but what excuses do we give to Pogba. Don’t get it wrong he is a very fantastic player but marking us zero. That why he shines in a national team where he has Kante and Matuidi back in 2018
israelp:
pogba is a knd of slow player in dat midfield,his doing well buh need to go off
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Kingcalls: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2021
Odmic2839:
Abeg leave all this small small boys wey sportybet Dey make them watch matches.... I have always say this. Pogba is a slow player. He is good at passing but when the team is under pressure you won’t see him. D only time he can play his you giving him double 4 on the pitch. While you can’t have a Ronaldo that is aging and still have Pogba that is lazy on the pitch..... we all know Ronaldo can’t give you that marking anymore so when we are under pressure he is just there for a counter attack but what excuses do we give to Pogba. Don’t get it wrong he is a very fantastic player but marking us zero. That why he shines in a national team where he has Kante and Matuidi back in 2018

That foolish coach doesn't know how to use him... he should b a playmaker in the centre distributing passes ...spot and pass ...just like pirlo during his days.... pogba is a pure replica of pirlo ...but thief no sabi use am
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by ibtommy(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2021
MissionaryArchi:

The ororo did it again.... This guy is immortal

Whichever way his goals come, he sha must score. Goal na goal jare. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Christiansen(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2021
CXLVII:

Sir! You are very stupid!

I may be stupid but I'm still nowhere near your mother in terms of foolishness and stupidity. F**king Idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. / PSG Vs Manchester United : UCL (1 - 2) On 20th October 2020 / Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.