Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 (42316 Views)

Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 / Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties / West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by LordTrezy(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2021
Christiansen:

If i wish to have the life Ronaldo has, let GOD take way my ability to breath.
I have my dreams and being him is nowhere near one of it. I WOULDN'T SWAP MY LIFE FOR HIS. I mean why would I want to be a rapist Murthafucker? Also I don't believe life is all about being rich..... And being famous.
My ultimate goal is heaven and pretty much don't give a damn about life on earth.

I'm not pained, maybe you are. If my words really hurt you that much you should consider not replying. You can cry in peace wherever you are
With this your bitterness, HELL IS YOUR HOME!!! That is what should be your ultimate goal!
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Christiansen(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2021
LordTrezy:

With this your bitterness, HELL IS YOUR HOME!!! That is what should be your ultimate goal!
Ok, NEXT grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

Juventus has improved a lot since Ronaldo left. They're beating us, and kudos to them. They were absolute shit before Ronaldo left. Meanwhile Ronaldo has brought his fraud to united and united are struggling for a drwa against Villarreal grin
Please where is juve in serie A table?
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Christiansen:

Mugu, is barca a team? Nor be barca benfica dey lash 3-0 now?
Juventus is beating Chelsea without s striker and you're here talking trash.
Why don't Ronaldo help manure to win? They're yet to win a game in dis UCL. Abeg shift
Lolz
He did the magic again
Always proving doubters like u wrong
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
seunny4lif:

Why did he takes Pogba off
We need better DMF
Someone like Ndidi
Yep, it was even Greenwood that I thought he would take off. Also, sometimes managers don't intend to remove forwards when they are desperate for goals, they often prefer to increase their attacking options on the pitch instead. Unfortunately for Man.Utd every match is often won or lost in desperation, it's a very frustrating cycle bro.
I agree with you on the DM issue, Neither of Scott or Fred can play alone as a sole DM (two individuals doing the job of one person), so the manager always have to sacrifice an attacking option to field both of them and so far Pogba has been doing well too he has to sacrifice a Winger for him to start, and on the wing at that.
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
dazzlingd:

Very wicked human being, gave them 90+minutes to salivate and ending their miseries in the lastest second.
The guy no try at all
Abi o. He's called the GOAT for a reason.
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by seunny4lif(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Meaning Ole was clueless
Dybala11:

Yep, it was even Greenwood that I thought he would take off. Also, sometimes managers don't intend to remove forwards when they are desperate for goals, they often prefer to increase their attacking options on the pitch instead. Unfortunately for Man.Utd every match is often won or lost in desperation, it's a very frustrating cycle bro.
I agree with you on the DM issue, Neither of Scott or Fred can play alone as a sole DM (two individuals doing the job of one person), so the manager always have to sacrifice an attacking option to field both of them and so far Pogba has been doing well too he has to sacrifice a Winger for him to start, and on the wing at that.
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
seunny4lif:
Meaning Ole was clueless
Before nko. The "trust the process" slogan has already turned to scam na, trust the process after how many years and how many signings. The current Man.Utd team doesn't look like one being rebuilt sef.
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by seunny4lif(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dybala11:

Before nko. The "trust the process" slogan has already turned to scam na, trust the process after how many years and how many signings. The current Man.Utd team doesn't look like one being rebuilt sef.
The team is good but a better manager is needed
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
seunny4lif:
The team is good but a better manager is needed
The team is good enough to compete for any silverware, at least on paper.
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by sylve11: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

Story!!!... Draw match!! cool

Oya confirm scoreline. cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
sylve11:

Oya confirm scoreline. cool

Ronaldo just saved una... In my head, that match ended at 1:1! undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 by Odmic2839(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
You are somehow right but still don’t know where you are talking of using him. Pirlo was playing behind him. They are all doing the marking for him....... just him getting the pass and have a two player versus 1 or 4 to beat 3 so he enjoy it meanwhile they also have double four on the field
Kingcalls:

That foolish coach doesn't know how to use him... he should b a playmaker in the centre distributing passes ...spot and pass ...just like pirlo during his days.... pogba is a pure replica of pirlo ...but thief no sabi use am

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. / PSG Vs Manchester United : UCL (1 - 2) On 20th October 2020 / Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.